Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,278 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Ray Hushpuppi Acquires Rolls Royce Wraith Black Badge Days After Buying Bentley - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ray Hushpuppi Acquires Rolls Royce Wraith Black Badge Days After Buying Bentley (46526 Views)

Ray Hushpuppi Receives Fendi Designed Cake From Fendi For His Birthday / Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) / Ray Hushpuppi: 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About The Flamboyant ‘Big-Boy’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ray Hushpuppi Acquires Rolls Royce Wraith Black Badge Days After Buying Bentley by AutoJoshNG: 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2019
https://autojosh.com/ray-hushpuppi-rolls-royce-wraith-black-badge/

Just few days ago, Ray Hushpuppi who is the self proclaimed Gucci lord and master bought as Bentley Bentyga for himself as a Valetine’s day gift. Without taking a break on his spending spree on luxury cars, he just acquired this Rolls Royce Wraith. It’s not just an ordinary Wraith; it’s black badge.

Hushpuppi is best known for his luxurious lifestyle he lives both home and abroad. The young man has taste for good things as he is highly fashionable.

He broke the news of the luxury acquisition using his verified Instagram account.

He wrote;

What y’all think about my new bespoke black badge Rolls-Royce Wraith? Lol.
This post is to everyone who has been made to feel low about themselves, to those who has been told will never amount to anything, to those who has been looked down upon, I want you to know today that as long as you don’t see yourself as low as they make you seem, as long as you have a valid dream and work hard, and most importantly if you believe in God, you can achieve anything and everything. This post is specially dedicated to all Hushpuppi fans worldwide, to those who don’t know me and has defended and supported me in anyway or the other, to my real friends JJ, Rawflesh, OvaWise, Debo Bentley, SK, Hp and S.p of Ghana and all those that I can’t mention, God bless you all. Make una repost and congratulate me o make my success loud pass my failures and shortcomings �
#RollsRoyce #Bentley #Wraith #Bentayga #BlackBadge #Versace m

https://autojosh.com/ray-hushpuppi-rolls-royce-wraith-black-badge/

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Acquires Rolls Royce Wraith Black Badge Days After Buying Bentley by izzou(m): 2:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
As I dey grind, I dey hustle, bless me with this money
Na your hand I dey, make you run am for me
-VictorAD, 2018

118 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Acquires Rolls Royce Wraith Black Badge Days After Buying Bentley by itspzpics(m): 2:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
Baba nla

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Acquires Rolls Royce Wraith Black Badge Days After Buying Bentley by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:46pm On Feb 27, 2019
grin dumb hungry people will come here to praise this baboon for buying a car a white man made with his bare hands angry blacks I hail your stupidity shocked

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy here ASAP

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Acquires Rolls Royce Wraith Black Badge Days After Buying Bentley by dante0147: 4:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
Yaga!
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Acquires Rolls Royce Wraith Black Badge Days After Buying Bentley by dallex10(m): 4:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
Vani...

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Acquires Rolls Royce Wraith Black Badge Days After Buying Bentley by Pojomojo: 4:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!!
Nigeria's Presidential Election 2019.
Full Results. -
BBP -----------------26,675,896
APC ----------------12,275,296
PDP ----------------14,442,550

As Collated by Local Observers, CSOs and Agents At Polling Units and Ward Levels Across the Country.
INEC have exactly these same figures.

We want to thank all our supporters that has come out to Vote (Buy)
Kindly go to my signature and see election results of places we have won
I make bold to state categorically my manifestos
I will give you Large, Xtra Large and XXL in the next 4 years
I will provide different Colors for 4 yrs
I will deliver the bags to your door step-sharp sharp
#Rtmyhustle
We have performed on Nairaland, Twitter, Instagram and Google+

Long Live Nigeria!!!
Long Live Nigerians!!
A vote for BBP is a vote of confidence.

Thank you to Rt., Honorable Generalkorex and Mrs Speaker Rt., Hon., Khloe for delivering their constituency to us.
We are giving out FREE briefs in appreciation for voting us for another 4 years. Kindly check my Signature for deatils.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Acquires Rolls Royce Wraith Black Badge Days After Buying Bentley by zlantanfan: 4:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
Lol, I thought he bought rolls b4.

I can bet you he rented these for the gram.

The stupidity is that their are people who own private jets, yatchs, rolls etc but don't pose because they rent it out to dumb heads like these who live for the gram investing their future to snap with them

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Acquires Rolls Royce Wraith Black Badge Days After Buying Bentley by Chelsea82: 4:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
Money is Good, Watch Video HERE As He Declares Himself King Of Dubai

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Acquires Rolls Royce Wraith Black Badge Days After Buying Bentley by sleekpro(m): 4:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
Him try

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Acquires Rolls Royce Wraith Black Badge Days After Buying Bentley by ednut1(m): 4:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
Mompha self will buy tomorrow. Mompha has a BDC we know he can make money by helping looters move funds. abeg wetin be Hush work again

27 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Acquires Rolls Royce Wraith Black Badge Days After Buying Bentley by anochuko01(m): 4:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
what shall it profit a man............who doesnt buy a luxury car

7 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Acquires Rolls Royce Wraith Black Badge Days After Buying Bentley by fotadmowmend(m): 4:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
Vanity crew where art thou

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Acquires Rolls Royce Wraith Black Badge Days After Buying Bentley by dreamwords: 4:36pm On Feb 27, 2019
Every 9ja guy wey Don they above 30 and still dey struggle, run from 9ja or remain miserable for the next 4 years,

19 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Acquires Rolls Royce Wraith Black Badge Days After Buying Bentley by CheapDataGuy: 4:36pm On Feb 27, 2019
Vanity Upon Vanity.
cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Acquires Rolls Royce Wraith Black Badge Days After Buying Bentley by Vince77(m): 4:36pm On Feb 27, 2019
Don't ask what he does for a living. People will come for your head.

7 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Acquires Rolls Royce Wraith Black Badge Days After Buying Bentley by Originakalokalo(m): 4:36pm On Feb 27, 2019
OK.

I know this ploy....

Flaunt wealth in their faces and cause them to seek wealth in ways unimaginable.

A man who kills his fellow man for rituals looks for wealth from the devil....

The devil can actually give him

Wealth without him killing a day-old baby. He could request for an animal or something....

But he wants the seeker of wealth to do what will make God turns from his throne... What will make the anger of God to burn heavily... e.g....pounding a child in a mortal...

Be contented with what you have and pray for God's blessings.... and most importantly,

WAIT.

Many seek wealth and then are not mature enough for it... It will turn their hearts away from God... More like a child crying to use a blade simply because he sees others use it.

Above all,

Rest in Peace is what we say after someone dies... We don't remember to count their Bentley and Range Rovers...

Life is worth more..... Are you saved from the dangers of hell?

Accept Jesus Christ today as your lord and Savior... He promises us eternal life..... No one can have that without him.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Acquires Rolls Royce Wraith Black Badge Days After Buying Bentley by boneruns(m): 4:36pm On Feb 27, 2019
Immaculatesnow:
grin dumb hungry people will come here to praise this baboon for buying a car a white man made with his bare hands angry blacks I hail your stupidity shocked

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy here ASAP

But an oyibo man created this same AdSense you want to buy with his bare hands.

118 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Acquires Rolls Royce Wraith Black Badge Days After Buying Bentley by AleAirHub(m): 4:36pm On Feb 27, 2019
God cool

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Acquires Rolls Royce Wraith Black Badge Days After Buying Bentley by ghiloman28(m): 4:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
OLORIBURUKU SOMEBODY... Go sell your mama play am naa... idiot
Dukpe219udelu:
Hi

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Acquires Rolls Royce Wraith Black Badge Days After Buying Bentley by blowjob: 4:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin NIGGAS

SAI BABA BUHARI

3 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Acquires Rolls Royce Wraith Black Badge Days After Buying Bentley by ghiloman28(m): 4:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
OLORIBURUKU SOMEBODY... Go sell your mama play am naa... idiot
JudeIsokpehi718:
VIP Games Available Today

10 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Acquires Rolls Royce Wraith Black Badge Days After Buying Bentley by samtiyelov1(m): 4:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
dallex10 post=make I end am for you as fear no gree make you complete am...VANITY 76189204:
Vani...
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Acquires Rolls Royce Wraith Black Badge Days After Buying Bentley by Memberclub(m): 4:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
Fake life

3 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Acquires Rolls Royce Wraith Black Badge Days After Buying Bentley by PotatoSalad(m): 4:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
Good for him. Fake or not, I hope he has investments cos it's where one's money ends another's start

3 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Acquires Rolls Royce Wraith Black Badge Days After Buying Bentley by Hoodbilonia: 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
Hahahahaha
Car rental
Snap and upload
Living for the gram
Fake life

5 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Acquires Rolls Royce Wraith Black Badge Days After Buying Bentley by femi4: 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
Vanity...vain glory oshi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband / Iyanya Mocked For Dropping Just N3k After Much Hailing In Delta / Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.