Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,273 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Linda Ikeji Dances Inside Her Car In Traffic - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Dances Inside Her Car In Traffic (55742 Views)

Pretty Flight Attendant Dances Inside Aeroplane, Oyinbo Man Shyly Convers Face / Davido Shows Off Multimillion Naira Car, Gold Chain & Chioma Dances Inside Jet / Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Dances Inside Her Car In Traffic by zinaunreal(m): 2:54pm On Mar 05, 2018
This her make up is now her real face

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Dances Inside Her Car In Traffic by agarawu23(m): 3:00pm On Mar 05, 2018
Every fvcking damn irrelevant things must be on news? angry

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Dances Inside Her Car In Traffic by Landuphil(m): 3:02pm On Mar 05, 2018
goaldynman:

Ohhh Boy! I checked her profile, she ugly no be small!

With such an ugly face, it is better imagined than experienced how her own pussy will be smelling!

Can you imagine a woman dissing her fellow woman as per puss.y smelling levels?!

Na wah!!

angry

Baba, I tire for all these girls abi ladies.

Just imagine how a woman go dey diss her fellow woman undecided

See as she ugly, with her black face and white teeth. She resemble GOAT no be small
grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Dances Inside Her Car In Traffic by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 05, 2018
Ever8054:
no hating or bashing..... but this lady don dey old....but she is beautiful and would love to taste her "kini kpe"...

learn to mind your business
Re: Linda Ikeji Dances Inside Her Car In Traffic by onecornerboy(m): 3:34pm On Mar 05, 2018
Ever8054:
no hating or bashing..... but this lady don dey old....but she is beautiful and would love to taste her "kini kpe"...
Ever8054:
Ever8054:
receive sense ijn
Re: Linda Ikeji Dances Inside Her Car In Traffic by Mayflowa(m): 3:39pm On Mar 05, 2018
BrainnewsNg:
Is her puss y still smelling? Please tongue

I can't believe a lady will join to shame Linda about her genital
Re: Linda Ikeji Dances Inside Her Car In Traffic by kullozone(m): 3:42pm On Mar 05, 2018
Aunty, do you hangout with Bobrisky? Because e be like say you kon fair pass before sha.

Enjoy your money and your banana island jare, na your right.
Re: Linda Ikeji Dances Inside Her Car In Traffic by Donopsiano(m): 3:43pm On Mar 05, 2018
Landuphil:

angry

There is no word like 'Concealer' young man. I know of Conceal-- to hide something or keep something to oneself, like keeping a secret.

Stop forming unmeaning words to impress these LADIES or get higher LIKES

The 'Concealer' you used is a flesh-toned cosmetic stick used to cover spots, blemishes, and dark under-eye circles. smiley copied this though from my online Lexicon. (we learn everyday) cool

Have a lovely day ahead!

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Dances Inside Her Car In Traffic by kullozone(m): 3:45pm On Mar 05, 2018
barallanee:
Wonderful...so dis is news rytif I dance in my house NW it won't b news o

It will if you have a house in banana island and money like Linda smiley

Na joke oh!
Re: Linda Ikeji Dances Inside Her Car In Traffic by kullozone(m): 3:53pm On Mar 05, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Ayam not a Christian oh but this is the perfect time to shout "Jesuuuuuu"! See you face oh! I'll pick her smelling pvssy over that face aswear.
And you're also a blogger. You can't make it naw, if you continue hating a successful person like this... No wonder you look so poor.

Bye bye smiley
Re: Linda Ikeji Dances Inside Her Car In Traffic by piagetskinner(m): 4:01pm On Mar 05, 2018
barallanee:
Wonderful...so dis is news rytif I dance in my house NW it won't b news o

it will be "the other news"
Re: Linda Ikeji Dances Inside Her Car In Traffic by piagetskinner(m): 4:03pm On Mar 05, 2018
kullozone:

Ayam not a Christian oh but this is the perfect time to shout "Jesuuuuuu"! See you face oh! I'll pick her smelling pvssy over that face aswear.
And you're also a blogger. You can't make it naw, if you continue hating a successful person like this... No wonder you look so poor.

Bye bye smiley

lol..savagery of the highest order...

you deserve a golden globe award in Savagery
Re: Linda Ikeji Dances Inside Her Car In Traffic by barallanee(f): 4:06pm On Mar 05, 2018
kullozone:

It will if you have a house in banana island and money like Linda smiley

Na joke oh!
well actually I loved wat ya said...it's a motivation to b successful
Re: Linda Ikeji Dances Inside Her Car In Traffic by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:11pm On Mar 05, 2018
kullozone:

Bye bye smiley

You look so poor?
Re: Linda Ikeji Dances Inside Her Car In Traffic by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:12pm On Mar 05, 2018
Mayflowa:

I can't believe a lady will join to shame Linda about her genital
Who?
Re: Linda Ikeji Dances Inside Her Car In Traffic by GuntersChain(m): 4:12pm On Mar 05, 2018
someone dancing inside a car is now news.
Re: Linda Ikeji Dances Inside Her Car In Traffic by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:13pm On Mar 05, 2018
Landuphil:

angry

What do you mean by "Her pussy y still smelling"?

If I get you right, you are trying to diss a lady with notable profile (Linda Ikeji),
you must be one Fashion Mogul or one who holds a lofty height in this nation.

Btw, if that lady in your profile is truly you, I must say you look beautifully-ugly; how on earth can a lady be looking like a GORILLA?
Sorry, I meant no harm but i am not feeling well today embarassed embarassed

Who is talking?
Re: Linda Ikeji Dances Inside Her Car In Traffic by johnnychuks(m): 4:31pm On Mar 05, 2018
BrainnewsNg:
yes bros i notice it yesterday! No be small thing ooh!
Re: Linda Ikeji Dances Inside Her Car In Traffic by delman88(m): 4:40pm On Mar 05, 2018
But I dance everyday while am in costain traffic,how come I don't appear here
Re: Linda Ikeji Dances Inside Her Car In Traffic by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:41pm On Mar 05, 2018
johnnychuks:
yes bros i notice it yesterday! No be small thing ooh!

Chai!

Who are you addressing as "bros?"
Re: Linda Ikeji Dances Inside Her Car In Traffic by seenga(m): 4:42pm On Mar 05, 2018
My God! How is this one news?
Which Kind wahala be this one for NL na?
Seun u need to do something about these mods abeg!
Re: Linda Ikeji Dances Inside Her Car In Traffic by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 05, 2018
Enjoy your money.
Re: Linda Ikeji Dances Inside Her Car In Traffic by wingmanII: 4:54pm On Mar 05, 2018
Donopsiano:
The concealer has refuse to conceal the old age that is fast becoming obvious.... grin
Anything wrong with growing old? Every living thing must age or die. Even you!
Re: Linda Ikeji Dances Inside Her Car In Traffic by delors(m): 4:55pm On Mar 05, 2018
Nah...shes flashing her ring...how come none of you noticed?
Re: Linda Ikeji Dances Inside Her Car In Traffic by Goodnuel: 4:56pm On Mar 05, 2018
Vision2045:

Yes
And he won't make money by winning and becoming champion??
Re: Linda Ikeji Dances Inside Her Car In Traffic by Nelsmannnnnnnnn(m): 5:40pm On Mar 05, 2018
goaldynman:

Ohhh Boy! I checked her profile, she ugly no be small!

With such an ugly face, it is better imagined than experienced how her own pussy will be smelling!

Can you imagine a woman dissing her fellow woman as per puss.y smelling levels?!

Na wah!!
And how does one facial looks determine one's cleaningness?

You think is by looks abi....mtcheew
Re: Linda Ikeji Dances Inside Her Car In Traffic by joinnow: 6:05pm On Mar 05, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Hate speech.............
10mlm fine.
Re: Linda Ikeji Dances Inside Her Car In Traffic by johnnychuks(m): 6:35pm On Mar 05, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Chai!

BrainnewsNg:

Chai!

delman88:
But I dance everyday while am in costain traffic,how come I don't appear here
BrainnewsNg:

Chai!

BrainnewsNg:

Chai!

no vex sist, i be no look well how you day now? But how you see the mater now?
Re: Linda Ikeji Dances Inside Her Car In Traffic by ItzBIM(m): 6:50pm On Mar 05, 2018
obiZEAL:
TheFearFactor
what’s ur point
Re: Linda Ikeji Dances Inside Her Car In Traffic by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:18pm On Mar 05, 2018
johnnychuks:
no vex sist, i be no look well how you day now? But how you see the mater now?

Leave me! Please
Re: Linda Ikeji Dances Inside Her Car In Traffic by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:18pm On Mar 05, 2018
joinnow:

Hate speech............. 10mlm fine.
Just that?
Re: Linda Ikeji Dances Inside Her Car In Traffic by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 05, 2018
Rakiticbarca:
And is this supposed to be a news?

Are people not mad like this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Papie T Involved In A Car Accident (Disturbing Photos) / CDQ Dumps Tee Billz As Manager [PICS] / "Till Death Do Us Part" Davido Sends Love Flowers To Chioma From Rome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.