Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,471 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

New Method Of Scamming - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Method Of Scamming (547 Views)

New Format Of Scamming (screenshot) / Is Cash Flipping The New System Of Scamming / Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Method Of Scamming by chyima(f): 1:32pm On Mar 05, 2018
Going through my spam mails today,saw the below mail from this account-
bellacruise@tim.it
and I thought to my self why are we desperate to dupe people of their funds,and not using our intelligence for something positive.if I am naive of his intentions and really had someone who is the oil magnate,and greedy for the useless overdue payment the guy will fly his wings as Maga don pay

A comprehensive search is ongoing for the relatives of an oil magnate whose pending payment had been overdue since two years ago, but unable to locate the client. The reason for contacting you is both of you have similar surname. Kindly clarify me on three issues: 

Are you aware of any relative/relation who shares your same name and whose last location was outside your country? 

Are you aware of any ventures of considerable value done by such individual in Europe? 

Can you establish beyond reasonable doubt your eligibility to assume status of next of kin to this person even if you are not familiar with this person very well? 

It is important you tell me whether you are familiar with this individual or not so that I will put an end to the inquiry surrounding this person. I am constrained from providing you more details at this point until I hear from you. Thanks for accommodating my inquiry. 

Regards, 

Rufino Lagac
Re: New Method Of Scamming by friendlyadvice: 1:36pm On Mar 05, 2018
grin all these afonja people sef, do these their dumb scams even work?
such an un-creative tribe

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Attempting To Kill Daughter For Money Rituals / Ambrose Alli University Student Hacked To Death In Lagos By Cultists (photos) / Man Fraudulently Removed From Nigerian Army Recruitment, Brutalized Unjustly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.