Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,138 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) (53860 Views)

10 Most Expensive Cars That Were Found Abandoned (PHOTOS) / 9 Most Expensive Cars That Were Found Abandoned (PHOTOS) / These 4 Expensive Cars Abandoned On Nigeria Roads Cost 1.2 Billion Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) by Horlaidex(m): 2:51pm On Mar 05, 2018
Blackgoat:

You wan show your sef
No, I wan show everyone on Nairaland so you won't say I'm lying.
Re: The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) by TourismMan(m): 2:52pm On Mar 05, 2018
Oh God, when will I be able to acquire one or more of these?
Re: The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) by Ekugbeh(m): 2:53pm On Mar 05, 2018
Tel me wen it finally hit naija
Re: The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) by Bimpe29: 2:53pm On Mar 05, 2018
Life Is Good! Let's enjoy it while it lasts.........
Re: The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 05, 2018
honestivo:
If I need it I will surely get it
Re: The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 2:54pm On Mar 05, 2018
Make I join them grin

V.....a.....n.....i.....t......y
Re: The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) by Lukainoluciano: 3:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
timilehin007:
Where is my Golf 4... cry in this harsh economy something I starved my sef to buy for 1.4m and couldn't make the list..

APC and corruption na bread and chilled Pepsi
when did you buy your gulf 4? how much it now?
Re: The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) by crackerspub: 3:10pm On Mar 05, 2018
Oga Seun how long will it take for my Ad banner to be approved?
Re: The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) by Yesbody: 3:16pm On Mar 05, 2018
My tiny lite is still the best bcus I don't pay tax on it......

Re: The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 3:17pm On Mar 05, 2018
With that amount for a car, I'll be able to lobby NASS to bring down the presidential age bracket to 30 so that I can outster Bullardinho President Buhari from the villa; onsit my yeye state governor and plant my 22 ur old nephew as governor.

1 Like

Re: The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) by godofuck231: 3:21pm On Mar 05, 2018
Troublemaker007:

Damn that guy kills the dreams and future of Nigerians and their kids, better stop dreaming
Re: The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) by onomeabuja: 3:22pm On Mar 05, 2018
Joshuaoseoboh:
God please give me a good job so that I would not just wake up everyday and the first thing I do is to check nairaland. Amen.
U EVEN GET ONE ALREADY NAH....NA JONES UR GUY STIL DE O...ANYTIN FOR D BOYZ
Re: The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) by daannyy(m): 3:51pm On Mar 05, 2018
lilyfaith:
Shebi davido says he has 30billion in his acct and he has not bought any of these.
Haba don't conclude yet..The 30billion might be in Cfa
Re: The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 05, 2018
Dino melaiye where u at? Come use una constituent money pick the one wey u like
Re: The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) by bezimo(m): 4:10pm On Mar 05, 2018
It seems some of those cars can buy private jet oh..
Re: The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) by tomtos88(m): 4:21pm On Mar 05, 2018
Rickyzagy:
I have yellow lambo for dream and my dream use to come true

Well, u sabi English well. It used to come true bt nt anymore
Re: The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) by FeelingsPaints(m): 4:26pm On Mar 05, 2018
Do you need a well interior and exterior quality painting solution that can breathe a new life into your home or business, inviting guests and clients in with smooth colors coupled with a professional finish that is sure to garner compliment...

We offer affordable painting solution in varieties for commercial painting for family, homes and industrial spaces in and around Lagos environs.
Why not make the smart choice to contact us today as to professionally handle your paint supplies and/or paint application/finish.

check my siggy for further info.
Re: The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) by Icon79(m): 4:27pm On Mar 05, 2018
Vanity upon vanity .... all are vanity!

And by the way, why would any sane human being spend $13m on a car when that amount could buy him/her a private jet?

O pari
Re: The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 4:27pm On Mar 05, 2018
...and hw much do u tink i bought my owm ride

Re: The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) by Obillion(m): 4:31pm On Mar 05, 2018
Blackgoat:

davido don't need to prove himself to you bro..gosidon
Kilode!! What's your own
Abi na you be devido spokesman
Re: The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) by IdeyFindWife: 5:25pm On Mar 05, 2018
lilyfaith:
Shebi davido says he has 30billion in his acct and he has not bought any of these.

Omo, 4 a small favor, I fit arrange private audience for you make you see am, ask am that 'makawhy in-camera nah. cool

But, u babes na anoda thing u be! How I wan take guarantee say our guy nor go turn gaga go babymama you now embarassed? His pree-pree no dey respect GPS!

U sure say na ur DP be dat 4real?
Re: The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 6:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
onomeabuja:

U EVEN GET ONE ALREADY NAH....NA JONES UR GUY STIL DE O...ANYTIN FOR D BOYZ
Nothing oh
Re: The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) by timilehin007(m): 6:17pm On Mar 05, 2018
Lukainoluciano:
when did you buy your gulf 4? how much it now?
I bought it on the 25th January for 1.270m

If u wan buy I can connect u to a trusted dealer o. And the paper works, everything with ease...me sef don get connection. Am not a dealer but this might interest u..there is one pure white EOD 2008..very clean just 4 months old in Nigeria. ..870...assuming I never buy the one I'm using now I swear I for buy am..
Re: The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) by onomeabuja: 6:19pm On Mar 05, 2018
Joshuaoseoboh:
Nothing oh
HA MY BRO , MAKE I FOLD FOLD MY BODY LIKE THIS OOOO

Re: The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) by Rickyzagy: 6:43pm On Mar 05, 2018
tomtos88:

grin
tomtos88:

Re: The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) by kmaster007: 7:14pm On Mar 05, 2018
see money
Re: The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) by kmaster007: 7:18pm On Mar 05, 2018
we need London use in Nigeria
Re: The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) by bionixs: 8:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
Rickyzagy:
I have yellow lambo for dream and my dream use to come true
ok oo,Mr Lakwambo
Re: The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) by kingololo(m): 8:36pm On Mar 05, 2018
only me n cr7 has that. not proud oh
Re: The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) by Troublemaker007(m): 9:16pm On Mar 05, 2018
godofuck231:
Damn that guy kills the dreams and future of Nigerians and their kids, better stop dreaming

Dude wtf are you talking about

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas / Have You Ever Seen A Range Rover Pickup Before? Dope Or Not? / Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.