Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Buhari Hosts George Weah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Hosts George Weah (23372 Views)

Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos) / President Muhammadu Buhari Hosts Young Political Appointees To A Dinner. PICS / Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Hosts George Weah by wwwtortoise(m): 2:46pm On Mar 05, 2018
nkemdi89:
George weah will be in Owerri on Easter Sunday .

I hope his statue is ready too
Re: Buhari Hosts George Weah by yomalex(m): 2:47pm On Mar 05, 2018
timilehin007:

You no mean am abi?
i was actually joking but help me put my bulk sms site for there www.domesms.com come chop 50 units of sms deal?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts George Weah by Caseless: 2:47pm On Mar 05, 2018
grin
Re: Buhari Hosts George Weah by nkemdi89(f): 2:50pm On Mar 05, 2018
wwwtortoise:

I hope his statue is ready too
Lol he isn't coming for a state visit, its a private one by a close friend opening something.
Re: Buhari Hosts George Weah by timilehin007(m): 2:50pm On Mar 05, 2018
yomalex:
i was actually joking but help me put my bulk sms site for there www.domesms.com come chop 50 units of sms deal?
u wan make seun and his goons thank me with lengthy ban? Shey make i indicate say na u send me there?
Re: Buhari Hosts George Weah by wasyouy: 2:52pm On Mar 05, 2018
grin

Re: Buhari Hosts George Weah by yomalex(m): 2:55pm On Mar 05, 2018
timilehin007:
u wan make seun and his goons thank me with lengthy ban? Shey make i indicate say na u send me there?
lol
Re: Buhari Hosts George Weah by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
nkemdi89:
George weah will be in Owerri on Easter Sunday .
Re: Buhari Hosts George Weah by kennethik: 2:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
Those of u talking can not even be voted as counsellors in your local governments, population of Liberia is not up to lagos state, as big as Liberia they have only 2 functional university
Re: Buhari Hosts George Weah by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 05, 2018
timilehin007:
Shame...ur pikin mate..watch how he will transform Liberia in couple of months..

I'm not like those children that celebrate FTC moreover I'm use to being FTC..so no biggie

U can contact me if needed for advert lol

Hos much for the space
Re: Buhari Hosts George Weah by Abbey247: 3:14pm On Mar 05, 2018
president buhari
Re: Buhari Hosts George Weah by Yesbody: 3:20pm On Mar 05, 2018
If God can change the story of a footballer, then I strongly believe God would change my story one day and I would be a Governor, minister and president of Nigeria

Re: Buhari Hosts George Weah by wasyouy: 3:22pm On Mar 05, 2018
Re: Buhari Hosts George Weah by divineappo(m): 3:47pm On Mar 05, 2018
When did Aso Villa become a "presidential palace" ?
For goodness sake, buhari occupies a "office", NOT a " throne"
Maybe that's why the Cow(buhari) is behaving like a dictator and emperor.
Re: Buhari Hosts George Weah by efighter: 4:25pm On Mar 05, 2018
timilehin007:
Shame...ur pikin mate..watch how he will transform Liberia in couple of months..

I'm not like those children that celebrate FTC moreover I'm use to being FTC..so no biggie

U can contact me if needed for advert lol

How did him pikin mate named Goatluck Jonascam transform Nigeria in a couple of years? Through looting and corruption.
Re: Buhari Hosts George Weah by opribo(m): 5:00pm On Mar 05, 2018
When other African nations are gradually doing away with old cargos we are here thinking of recycling deadwoods.

I don't know what innovative ideas can come out of an old man other than stories of the good old days and how it used to be.
I don't know what risk an old man can take other than sit down and pray from morning till night to amend their ways before God knowing full well that the game is over they on extra time.

I don't know what vision or dream an oldman can have for his country other than telling them to take things easy.

We need a youthful man filled energy, patriotism, love, vision, passion, humane and God fearing, firm and decisive, go getter, calculated risk taker, educated, a brand material to tell the world who we are, a man that commands power, respect and inspired the citizens to give their best. Such a man is what we need to come and lead our country, I know a couple of people that fit into that bill. I know I am one of them but my time will come surely but right now we can only say NEVER AGAIN to spent forces, we resolve to press forward as Nigerians. Those old men that have stolen our nation's money and using it to intimidate us just know it that the day of reckoning is approaching. You shall vomit it all that you have stolen from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts George Weah by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 05, 2018
Digital president been host by analog and don't know what to do president of nigeria.

When will Nigerians elect young and digital president?

Are Nigerians this stupid not able to make positive political decisions of their own?

Me, I have made it clear not to vote for any old people as my president.

Re: Buhari Hosts George Weah by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 05, 2018
Ayodejioak:
Looks like the president finally go tired of making intl. trips

So he decides to start inviting them instead

Next is Donald Trump

Donald Trump to visit Nigeria under this corrupt Buhari's administration? Bro that a very big imagination.

Re: Buhari Hosts George Weah by timilehin007(m): 6:14pm On Mar 05, 2018
efighter:

How did him pikin mate named Goatluck Jonascam transform Nigeria in a couple of years? Through looting and corruption.
At least u didn't insult me..u are free to air ur opinion
Re: Buhari Hosts George Weah by timilehin007(m): 6:15pm On Mar 05, 2018
ezex:

Hos much for the space

Just pay me money

(1) (2) (Reply)

'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari / How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family / Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.