Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,038 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Man's House Gutted By Fire While Watching Man City V Chelsea Match In Uyo.Photos - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Man's House Gutted By Fire While Watching Man City V Chelsea Match In Uyo.Photos (27402 Views)

Soprom Hotel, Onitsha Gutted By Fire / Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) / Abbco Towers Sharjah, UAE Gutted By Fire (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man's House Gutted By Fire While Watching Man City V Chelsea Match In Uyo.Photos by AnodaIT(m): 3:42pm On Mar 05, 2018
Documents lost
Re: Man's House Gutted By Fire While Watching Man City V Chelsea Match In Uyo.Photos by Talkingboy: 3:42pm On Mar 05, 2018
Oluwa a fopo ropo

Ile oba tojona, ewa lo busi .

I love the way u control the pen too.
Re: Man's House Gutted By Fire While Watching Man City V Chelsea Match In Uyo.Photos by Jaymaestro(m): 3:43pm On Mar 05, 2018
"I was speechless and totally lost as to whether for real that was my house burning. " Lol
Re: Man's House Gutted By Fire While Watching Man City V Chelsea Match In Uyo.Photos by Mysticbox: 3:43pm On Mar 05, 2018
Ehya. Match wey Chelsea no even win cry
Re: Man's House Gutted By Fire While Watching Man City V Chelsea Match In Uyo.Photos by Joshuamilarge(m): 3:44pm On Mar 05, 2018
take heart Mr.
Re: Man's House Gutted By Fire While Watching Man City V Chelsea Match In Uyo.Photos by Tjohnnay: 3:44pm On Mar 05, 2018
thunderbabs:
To make matters worse, na Chelsea fan undecided

Na weytn him tel u?? undecided
Re: Man's House Gutted By Fire While Watching Man City V Chelsea Match In Uyo.Photos by nenergy(m): 3:44pm On Mar 05, 2018
jboy73:

I can help you advertise your baby on my fb group for little token. I know about this competition
If they find out, the participants will be disqualified!
Re: Man's House Gutted By Fire While Watching Man City V Chelsea Match In Uyo.Photos by ADRIAN88(m): 3:47pm On Mar 05, 2018
sunnyside16:
and he posed for a picture

U gotta keep your head up in good times & in bad times too.

1 Like

Re: Man's House Gutted By Fire While Watching Man City V Chelsea Match In Uyo.Photos by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 05, 2018
nenergy:

If they find out, the participants will be disqualified!
OK.... But I've advertised for som1 already.

1 Like

Re: Man's House Gutted By Fire While Watching Man City V Chelsea Match In Uyo.Photos by Galaxydon1(m): 3:49pm On Mar 05, 2018
you still get mouth to speak vocabulary.
Re: Man's House Gutted By Fire While Watching Man City V Chelsea Match In Uyo.Photos by Turnedaround: 3:49pm On Mar 05, 2018
sunnyside16:
and he posed for a picture
No now, he for the roll for ground, so that you fit pity am. shocked

Re: Man's House Gutted By Fire While Watching Man City V Chelsea Match In Uyo.Photos by shaicollins(m): 3:50pm On Mar 05, 2018
Angelanest:
It was a black Sunday for a young man identfied as Samuel Udoma, who suffered a tragic incident yesterday while watching the Manchester City versus Chelsea game at a bar in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state. According to him, he received a distress call from his neighbors moments after the football match had ended as they informed him that his house was razed down by a heavy fire outbreak.

Read below what he shared on Facebook, narrating how it happened.

Yesterday Sunday March 4th will easily go down as one of my worst days on earth as my room and indeed my entire compound was levelled to ground zero.

I was at Calwino bar for the Man City vs Chelsea game. After the match ended, I decided to sit back and just savour the evening when I got a distress call from my compound at No 10b Afia Etoi Lane,Uyo.

I immediately rushed home and the sight I beheld left me numb and mentally paralyzed for some moments. A sea of concerned neighbors were attempting a Hollywood styled yet frantic rescue mission on my entire compound which has now been enveloped by a thicket of fire and heavy smokes.

I was speechless and totally lost as to whether for real that was my house burning. Immediately, my credentials flashed in my mind and I stealthily negotiated a manoeuvre to the side yard to see if I could enter my room and rescue one or two things,but that was to no avail as the fire had already taken hold of my room and things were bursting up and down. Now totally dejected, all I could do was to stand among the throng of sympathizers and stare with disbelief as my room went down to the powerful embers of the fire.

All efforts by my amateur firefighters to douse the fire with improvised fire repellants proved abortive. With hope now lost,neighbors started removing things from their apartments for fear of the fire going wild and catching their apartments too. I was helpless and terrified by the power and destructive efficiency of fire as an agent of mass destruction. The fire purred and purred.

Fire Service arrived about an hour later but before they arrived the fire had orgasm and the fickles were glowing and gleaming like a hot ore all over the building. Fire Service did indeed poured their water but that could only help mummify the red fire into rich charcoal.

As the site settled with anti climax smokes,I brokenly peeped into my room and it was desolate and totally flat. All the evidence of long years of hustling,certificates,books,appliances,family pictures,documents all gone.

Right now,am left with just this black polo and shorts that I wore to go watch the match..Its kinda weird and unbelievable. But I thank God for life of all in the compound that was not lost.With time,am sure everything will begin to shape up again.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/fire-guts-man-compound-in-uyo-akwa-ibom-state-capital.html

Call me for house holder and house owner insurance policy .cover your apartment against fire and burglary.
Re: Man's House Gutted By Fire While Watching Man City V Chelsea Match In Uyo.Photos by ADRIAN88(m): 3:50pm On Mar 05, 2018
ogorwyne:
He writes so well. Sorry for your loss.

Walai, dude could turn his tragedy to success in a short while. That's some divine writing skill-set.

2 Likes

Re: Man's House Gutted By Fire While Watching Man City V Chelsea Match In Uyo.Photos by Coldfeets: 3:50pm On Mar 05, 2018
I hope he's not a Chelsea fan.

Because if he is...

Then for him, it's nothing but...

DOUBLE WAHALA.

1 Like

Re: Man's House Gutted By Fire While Watching Man City V Chelsea Match In Uyo.Photos by Mrkumareze(m): 3:51pm On Mar 05, 2018
RIP to your house bro
Re: Man's House Gutted By Fire While Watching Man City V Chelsea Match In Uyo.Photos by Memories12411: 3:54pm On Mar 05, 2018
Re: Man's House Gutted By Fire While Watching Man City V Chelsea Match In Uyo.Photos by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:59pm On Mar 05, 2018
Buhari why?
Re: Man's House Gutted By Fire While Watching Man City V Chelsea Match In Uyo.Photos by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:00pm On Mar 05, 2018
Drunkpunter:
Just thinking if this lad was a Chelsea fan.

The team recorded just 2 shots.

The 2 shots were not on target.

They were chasing shadows.

They barely made 7 passes.

They were taught how to play soccer .

After watching such humiliation, he goes home and see his house like this....
you can see that you only got one stupid like. Point is, if Chelsea had won, and he was a Chelsea fan, he would have gotten home meet a new car and a key to an apartment, courtesy of Chelsea football club, abi?

Oponu

1 Like

Re: Man's House Gutted By Fire While Watching Man City V Chelsea Match In Uyo.Photos by thunderbabs: 4:10pm On Mar 05, 2018
Tjohnnay:

Na weytn him tel u?? undecided

You wan know?
Re: Man's House Gutted By Fire While Watching Man City V Chelsea Match In Uyo.Photos by Drunkpunter(m): 4:10pm On Mar 05, 2018
SLIDEwaxie:
you can see that you only got one stupid like. Point is, if Chelsea had won, and he was a Chelsea fan, he would have gotten home meet a new car and a key to an apartment, courtesy of Chelsea football club, abi?

Oponu

I don't trade words bro..lol
have a nice evening.
Re: Man's House Gutted By Fire While Watching Man City V Chelsea Match In Uyo.Photos by marunga(m): 4:14pm On Mar 05, 2018
pstnicodemus:

These are the kind of comments i like seeing on Nairaland
who you be sef? we thank that you no be a moderator.
Re: Man's House Gutted By Fire While Watching Man City V Chelsea Match In Uyo.Photos by onomeabuja: 4:19pm On Mar 05, 2018
Angelanest:
It was a black Sunday for a young man identfied as Samuel Udoma, who suffered a tragic incident yesterday while watching the Manchester City versus Chelsea game at a bar in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state. According to him, he received a distress call from his neighbors moments after the football match had ended as they informed him that his house was razed down by a heavy fire outbreak.

Read below what he shared on Facebook, narrating how it happened.

Yesterday Sunday March 4th will easily go down as one of my worst days on earth as my room and indeed my entire compound was levelled to ground zero.

I was at Calwino bar for the Man City vs Chelsea game. After the match ended, I decided to sit back and just savour the evening when I got a distress call from my compound at No 10b Afia Etoi Lane,Uyo.

I immediately rushed home and the sight I beheld left me numb and mentally paralyzed for some moments. A sea of concerned neighbors were attempting a Hollywood styled yet frantic rescue mission on my entire compound which has now been enveloped by a thicket of fire and heavy smokes.

I was speechless and totally lost as to whether for real that was my house burning. Immediately, my credentials flashed in my mind and I stealthily negotiated a manoeuvre to the side yard to see if I could enter my room and rescue one or two things,but that was to no avail as the fire had already taken hold of my room and things were bursting up and down. Now totally dejected, all I could do was to stand among the throng of sympathizers and stare with disbelief as my room went down to the powerful embers of the fire.

All efforts by my amateur firefighters to douse the fire with improvised fire repellants proved abortive. With hope now lost,neighbors started removing things from their apartments for fear of the fire going wild and catching their apartments too. I was helpless and terrified by the power and destructive efficiency of fire as an agent of mass destruction. The fire purred and purred.

Fire Service arrived about an hour later but before they arrived the fire had orgasm and the fickles were glowing and gleaming like a hot ore all over the building. Fire Service did indeed poured their water but that could only help mummify the red fire into rich charcoal.

As the site settled with anti climax smokes,I brokenly peeped into my room and it was desolate and totally flat. All the evidence of long years of hustling,certificates,books,appliances,family pictures,documents all gone.

Right now,am left with just this black polo and shorts that I wore to go watch the match..Its kinda weird and unbelievable. But I thank God for life of all in the compound that was not lost.With time,am sure everything will begin to shape up again.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/fire-guts-man-compound-in-uyo-akwa-ibom-state-capital.html

OH BOY SORI O ,BT U YANSH DON RED O....I KNW SAY NA CHELSEA FAN U B, I GO BORROW MONEY YESTERDAY NA HIM I COME WAKA WIT MY 2 LEGS GO BETTING HOUSE COME STAKE CHELSEA TO BEAT MAN-CITY....KIA WHEN I WATCH D FIRST HALF, I KNW SAY MY TICKET DON CUT...YEYE CLUB NW SEE ME TODAY, #100 naira self no wan make friend wit me
Re: Man's House Gutted By Fire While Watching Man City V Chelsea Match In Uyo.Photos by FeelingsPaints(m): 4:24pm On Mar 05, 2018
Do you need a well interior and exterior quality painting solution that can breathe a new life into your home or business, inviting guests and clients in with smooth colors coupled with a professional finish that is sure to garner compliment...

We offer affordable painting solution in varieties for commercial painting for family, homes and industrial spaces in and around Lagos environs.
Why not make the smart choice to contact us today as to professionally handle your paint supplies and/or paint application/finish.

check my siggy for further info.
Re: Man's House Gutted By Fire While Watching Man City V Chelsea Match In Uyo.Photos by firo08(m): 4:26pm On Mar 05, 2018
How come the room was not plaster with cement and no paint?
Re: Man's House Gutted By Fire While Watching Man City V Chelsea Match In Uyo.Photos by Ekiseme(m): 4:34pm On Mar 05, 2018
This is really sad, God will see him through.
Re: Man's House Gutted By Fire While Watching Man City V Chelsea Match In Uyo.Photos by Ekiseme(m): 4:35pm On Mar 05, 2018
Galaxydon1:
what is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Man's House Gutted By Fire While Watching Man City V Chelsea Match In Uyo.Photos by Elnida: 4:36pm On Mar 05, 2018
Galaxydon1:

wi u kip kwayet
Re: Man's House Gutted By Fire While Watching Man City V Chelsea Match In Uyo.Photos by hopilo: 4:36pm On Mar 05, 2018
Sorry bro for this destruction caused by fire steps to orgasm
Re: Man's House Gutted By Fire While Watching Man City V Chelsea Match In Uyo.Photos by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:37pm On Mar 05, 2018
Good write-up I see u going places with time..

NB datz y am always careful with electrical gadgets can't leave home without turning off my main control switch d way light use to come most times as if it takes 200mg of Tramadol undecided

@Samuel do take heart I feel ur pain fire incident is Neva a gud site 2 behold

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man's House Gutted By Fire While Watching Man City V Chelsea Match In Uyo.Photos by mhizv(f): 4:41pm On Mar 05, 2018
Well written!!

Sorry for your loss
Re: Man's House Gutted By Fire While Watching Man City V Chelsea Match In Uyo.Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 4:44pm On Mar 05, 2018
Man city go compensate am after they win trophy
Re: Man's House Gutted By Fire While Watching Man City V Chelsea Match In Uyo.Photos by sprinter101(m): 4:45pm On Mar 05, 2018
Saintbonnie:
https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5/entry?id=382649. Kindly vote for my baby Belinda

if i vote now and she wins,whats in for me?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

School Building Collapses In Port Harcourt (Immanuel Comprehensive High School) / Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) / Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.