Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

RMD Hosts Uduaghan, Don Jazzy, Dele Momodu, AY Others To Exclusive Dinner(pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / RMD Hosts Uduaghan, Don Jazzy, Dele Momodu, AY Others To Exclusive Dinner(pics) (37112 Views)

Actress Adunni Ade Steps Out In Cleveage-Baring Outfit For Birthday Dinner. PICS / See The Cleveage-Baring Outfit Cee-C Wore To Teddy-a's Birthday Dinner. PICS / Actress Esther Ene Steps Out In Pyjamas For Birthday Dinner [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

RMD Hosts Uduaghan, Don Jazzy, Dele Momodu, AY Others To Exclusive Dinner(pics) by mexxmoney: 4:05pm On Mar 05, 2018
Last night, Veteran actor Richard Mofe-Damijo hosted friends and colleagues from Mo Abudu, Ayo Makun, Kate Henshaw, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Don Jazzy, Chris Ubosi to the former Governor of Delta State, Emmanuel Uduaghan, Dele Momodu and more to an exclusive gastronomic whisky dinner.

The Johnnie Walker ambassador who was tagged as the whiskey connoisseur treated them to an evening of elegant delicacy pairings at the swanky South Eatery & Social House in Victoria Island, Lagos.

See Photos Below:

https://9jasplash.com/entertainment/richard-mofe-damijo-hosts-don-jazzy-mo-abudu-kate-henshaw-ay-makun-dele-momodu-gastronomic-whisky-dinner/

5 Likes

Re: RMD Hosts Uduaghan, Don Jazzy, Dele Momodu, AY Others To Exclusive Dinner(pics) by mexxmoney: 4:05pm On Mar 05, 2018
More pictures

2 Likes

Re: RMD Hosts Uduaghan, Don Jazzy, Dele Momodu, AY Others To Exclusive Dinner(pics) by Ekugbeh(m): 4:14pm On Mar 05, 2018
Old boy. Respect

9 Likes

Re: RMD Hosts Uduaghan, Don Jazzy, Dele Momodu, AY Others To Exclusive Dinner(pics) by auntysimbiat(f): 4:21pm On Mar 05, 2018
cool

2 Likes

Re: RMD Hosts Uduaghan, Don Jazzy, Dele Momodu, AY Others To Exclusive Dinner(pics) by mexxmoney: 4:23pm On Mar 05, 2018
More

Re: RMD Hosts Uduaghan, Don Jazzy, Dele Momodu, AY Others To Exclusive Dinner(pics) by Masama: 4:40pm On Mar 05, 2018
Big men and women, power players in their various fields

7 Likes

Re: RMD Hosts Uduaghan, Don Jazzy, Dele Momodu, AY Others To Exclusive Dinner(pics) by passyhansome(m): 4:45pm On Mar 05, 2018
Good

1 Like

Re: RMD Hosts Uduaghan, Don Jazzy, Dele Momodu, AY Others To Exclusive Dinner(pics) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 05, 2018
Money is good.

2 Likes

Re: RMD Hosts Uduaghan, Don Jazzy, Dele Momodu, AY Others To Exclusive Dinner(pics) by itchie: 4:45pm On Mar 05, 2018
Money speaking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RMD Hosts Uduaghan, Don Jazzy, Dele Momodu, AY Others To Exclusive Dinner(pics) by pauljumbo: 4:46pm On Mar 05, 2018
I love rich people they only fight base on interest

13 Likes

Re: RMD Hosts Uduaghan, Don Jazzy, Dele Momodu, AY Others To Exclusive Dinner(pics) by wwwtortoise(m): 4:47pm On Mar 05, 2018
shocked

Don jazzy looking like an European prisoner.

3 Likes

Re: RMD Hosts Uduaghan, Don Jazzy, Dele Momodu, AY Others To Exclusive Dinner(pics) by uchman48(m): 4:47pm On Mar 05, 2018
Dinner for the rich only. Instead of them to use their influence to talk against the killings going on in Nigeria, they are busy hosting dinner. I just don't know why our celebrities are so nonchallant

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: RMD Hosts Uduaghan, Don Jazzy, Dele Momodu, AY Others To Exclusive Dinner(pics) by majamajic(m): 4:48pm On Mar 05, 2018
big boys
Re: RMD Hosts Uduaghan, Don Jazzy, Dele Momodu, AY Others To Exclusive Dinner(pics) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 05, 2018
itchie:
Money speaking
Re: RMD Hosts Uduaghan, Don Jazzy, Dele Momodu, AY Others To Exclusive Dinner(pics) by ipobarecriminals: 4:50pm On Mar 05, 2018
Good for them
Re: RMD Hosts Uduaghan, Don Jazzy, Dele Momodu, AY Others To Exclusive Dinner(pics) by Teewhy2: 4:50pm On Mar 05, 2018
one of the most reliable and consistent actor.
kudos

It is another Dry Season, a Season for construction works.
Need a Roof Parapet to bring out the beauty in your Building?
Check out details of our polystyrene parapet installation, it is light, fast to install and durable.
Prefect for land which doesn't much loads and renovation works.
Click below
https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/6
Re: RMD Hosts Uduaghan, Don Jazzy, Dele Momodu, AY Others To Exclusive Dinner(pics) by biggy26: 4:50pm On Mar 05, 2018
It can be you tomorrow, just step up your game and be successful!

2 Likes

Re: RMD Hosts Uduaghan, Don Jazzy, Dele Momodu, AY Others To Exclusive Dinner(pics) by aguiyi2: 4:50pm On Mar 05, 2018
Uduaghan enjoying the loot quietly.

2 Likes

Re: RMD Hosts Uduaghan, Don Jazzy, Dele Momodu, AY Others To Exclusive Dinner(pics) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 05, 2018
An upcoming artist like me release new song instead of you guys to encourage me by taking it to front page you won't do it. But a mere picture of outdated persons you will put on front page. Please encourage me by listening to my new song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-sij-JTORE

4 Likes

Re: RMD Hosts Uduaghan, Don Jazzy, Dele Momodu, AY Others To Exclusive Dinner(pics) by ades0la(f): 4:51pm On Mar 05, 2018
Nice
Re: RMD Hosts Uduaghan, Don Jazzy, Dele Momodu, AY Others To Exclusive Dinner(pics) by ZombieBuster: 4:53pm On Mar 05, 2018
Nice one
Thank God Mr picnic no dey hia

E no carry social gathering dey play

No cow was sighted though undecided
It's definitely gonna be a fruitful event

1 Like

Re: RMD Hosts Uduaghan, Don Jazzy, Dele Momodu, AY Others To Exclusive Dinner(pics) by soberdrunk(m): 4:53pm On Mar 05, 2018
'Aaaaaasssswwaarrraaaggggaaaawwwwwdd" if i have a 'moment with Mo' she go make me 'CEO' of Ebony life tv. I will take her back to the early 70s with my famous 'crouching tiger holding refrigerator' style, i will bring out the youth in her angry angry(this comment was typed by the drunk one)
Re: RMD Hosts Uduaghan, Don Jazzy, Dele Momodu, AY Others To Exclusive Dinner(pics) by Himmler: 4:54pm On Mar 05, 2018
Is that not Mo Abudu with AY and RMD in that 3rd picture? I think she's the one

1 Like

Re: RMD Hosts Uduaghan, Don Jazzy, Dele Momodu, AY Others To Exclusive Dinner(pics) by Truckpusher(m): 4:54pm On Mar 05, 2018
See Uduaghan head be like one wicked uncle for village . cheesy
Re: RMD Hosts Uduaghan, Don Jazzy, Dele Momodu, AY Others To Exclusive Dinner(pics) by Pain(m): 4:54pm On Mar 05, 2018
Sometimes I wonder how the hell Don Jazzy Claims to be Under 40. His classmates are Grand Dads Already. At least I know 2... Chai. I have been dull on this..I must review my age to 20 !
Re: RMD Hosts Uduaghan, Don Jazzy, Dele Momodu, AY Others To Exclusive Dinner(pics) by john650(m): 4:54pm On Mar 05, 2018
It's nice when you invite your friends over for dinner but someone else other than you pays for it. Ha Ha. It looks like the makers of Johnnie Walker are picking up the tab - Guinness or its parent company Diageo.
Re: RMD Hosts Uduaghan, Don Jazzy, Dele Momodu, AY Others To Exclusive Dinner(pics) by komzy589(m): 4:55pm On Mar 05, 2018
It is only foolish and unpatriotic people that will celebrate these ones that only care about attention. Learn from Oprah Winfrey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RMD Hosts Uduaghan, Don Jazzy, Dele Momodu, AY Others To Exclusive Dinner(pics) by Ellabae(f): 4:57pm On Mar 05, 2018
Same way am planning to host some guys in Nairaland to dinner but jst not too big. grin

1 Like

Re: RMD Hosts Uduaghan, Don Jazzy, Dele Momodu, AY Others To Exclusive Dinner(pics) by Omeokachie: 4:57pm On Mar 05, 2018
Nice.

I see that Uduaghan have successfully removed the growth in his forehead.
Re: RMD Hosts Uduaghan, Don Jazzy, Dele Momodu, AY Others To Exclusive Dinner(pics) by ohosi4real(m): 4:57pm On Mar 05, 2018
I saw you there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Starts N100k #ogeokoye Challenge After Actress Visited Pastor Lukau / Cute Photos Of Chidinma / Lydia Lawrence-Nze Welcomes A Baby In Canada - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.