Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Barry Jhay: I Own Flyboy Company, And Am Kizz Daniels Boss - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Barry Jhay: I Own Flyboy Company, And Am Kizz Daniels Boss (37174 Views)

Checkout How Kizz Daniels Look Lean In New Photo, As Fans Shows Concern / Davido Denies Slapping Kizz Daniels Manager / Duncan Mighty's Source Of Wealth: "I Own A Construction Company Apart From Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barry Jhay: I Own Flyboy Company, And Am Kizz Daniels Boss by frankleesehi(m): 12:33am On Jun 26, 2019
Fast rising singer Barry Jhay Brags in new Interview claim to own the FlyBoy company.

According to his interview, he said;

Kizz Daniel is a time waster, i was the first artiste he signed on his flyboy record label 3years ago, and he did not allow me to release one single song for years killing my musical career, i then outsmarted him, after i found out that the contract he gave me was illegal as he had not even legally registered his FlyBoy record label officially, so i went behind him and used my own money to register the label and that was how I was able to leave Him, so technically i currently own the Flyboy Company and i am Kizz Daniels Boss, but Kizz Daniel if you want your Flyboy Record Label Documents Come Get It BOY"

Watch video of the interview below:

https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/06/i-own-flyboy-company-and-am-kizz.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Barry Jhay: I Own Flyboy Company, And Am Kizz Daniels Boss by Dhortunn(m): 12:36am On Jun 26, 2019
What the fvck is this? Lol. OP is a spammer and Boom! This topic still found its way to frontpage. Wait. Let me laugh. Nairaland!!! grin grin grin

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barry Jhay: I Own Flyboy Company, And Am Kizz Daniels Boss by Adedaniel211(m): 1:11am On Jun 26, 2019
I don hear
Re: Barry Jhay: I Own Flyboy Company, And Am Kizz Daniels Boss by Freestainworld(m): 3:28am On Jun 26, 2019
where you wan fly go? try fly out of poverty and leave this dude to do his music.

4 Likes

Re: Barry Jhay: I Own Flyboy Company, And Am Kizz Daniels Boss by Iamicekid(m): 3:38am On Jun 26, 2019
This Kizz Daniel Of a Guy might not be a saint after all, always trying to play smart for his own gain without thinking what others might loose

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barry Jhay: I Own Flyboy Company, And Am Kizz Daniels Boss by itspzpics(m): 4:33am On Jun 26, 2019
Lol.... I see
Re: Barry Jhay: I Own Flyboy Company, And Am Kizz Daniels Boss by Jerrick(m): 5:37am On Jun 26, 2019
This one has smoked weed beyond his comprehension and power.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barry Jhay: I Own Flyboy Company, And Am Kizz Daniels Boss by egbirinbu1: 7:11am On Jun 26, 2019
I am sure he will come out and deny it

1 Like

Re: Barry Jhay: I Own Flyboy Company, And Am Kizz Daniels Boss by CapitalHYC(m): 7:18am On Jun 26, 2019
Barry Jay my guy... you Registered Fly Boy, yet you release songs under cash Nation... why?? why haven't you sued Kizz Daniel for stealing your imprint... so your just waking up from your deep sleep now??... well Naija Artistes self and their controversies just to promote a new Noise they want to drop...

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Barry Jhay: I Own Flyboy Company, And Am Kizz Daniels Boss by EarthKing(m): 9:51am On Jun 26, 2019
Don't be mad what you see is irony... That's how you'd know "Aye ole" truly.

1 Like

Re: Barry Jhay: I Own Flyboy Company, And Am Kizz Daniels Boss by cassbeat(m): 10:19am On Jun 26, 2019
This poster is mad oo... u guys should watch the video... He never said anything like paying for the registration...
Re: Barry Jhay: I Own Flyboy Company, And Am Kizz Daniels Boss by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 26, 2019
Dude I like your songs but you are mad for this one

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barry Jhay: I Own Flyboy Company, And Am Kizz Daniels Boss by Twenty47(m): 10:56am On Jun 26, 2019
And so?
Where were you when kiss Daniel announced himself as the owner of the label

1 Like

Re: Barry Jhay: I Own Flyboy Company, And Am Kizz Daniels Boss by oluwasegun007(m): 10:59am On Jun 26, 2019
Another episode loading...
Re: Barry Jhay: I Own Flyboy Company, And Am Kizz Daniels Boss by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 26, 2019
This is a smart dude, He knows the maneuvering power of pen and paper compared to the art of music.

Technically, He is the owner of flyboy on paper and Kizz will have to buy out the company from him or abandoning that name to start a new business name lol. When you tell them to go school, they wouldn't. Now look at how his former signee is about to ruin his shine with only just pen and paper.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barry Jhay: I Own Flyboy Company, And Am Kizz Daniels Boss by freemanbubble: 11:00am On Jun 26, 2019
Okay
Re: Barry Jhay: I Own Flyboy Company, And Am Kizz Daniels Boss by RDPMAN: 11:00am On Jun 26, 2019
Kiss always in controversial news ... The guy must have some attitude to it.

6 Likes

Re: Barry Jhay: I Own Flyboy Company, And Am Kizz Daniels Boss by nairalee(m): 11:00am On Jun 26, 2019
He's bragging now o. If kizz Daniel start slapping him social media should not react o

4 Likes

Re: Barry Jhay: I Own Flyboy Company, And Am Kizz Daniels Boss by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 11:00am On Jun 26, 2019
Fear them bloggers.
Another episode loading anyway as someone above said.
Re: Barry Jhay: I Own Flyboy Company, And Am Kizz Daniels Boss by obeycian(m): 11:01am On Jun 26, 2019
And I tell this guy make he no dey chop vegetable again..

1 Like

Re: Barry Jhay: I Own Flyboy Company, And Am Kizz Daniels Boss by EXLOVER(m): 11:03am On Jun 26, 2019
I

1 Like

Re: Barry Jhay: I Own Flyboy Company, And Am Kizz Daniels Boss by charleybam(m): 11:09am On Jun 26, 2019
Its just like saying

Like i ve always said,i gladly support dis post with a married catholic priest and 5 virgin olosho with a wedding reception of only 10 people...Plz kindly share dis post
Re: Barry Jhay: I Own Flyboy Company, And Am Kizz Daniels Boss by lekanation(m): 11:10am On Jun 26, 2019
aaronson:
This is a smart dude, He knows the maneuvering power of pen and paper compared to the art of music.

Technically, He is the owner of flyboy on paper and Kizz will have to buy out the company from him or abandoning that name to start a new business name lol. When you tell them to go school, they wouldn't now look at how his former signee is about to ruin his shine with only just pen and paper.
He is a graduate
Re: Barry Jhay: I Own Flyboy Company, And Am Kizz Daniels Boss by Kharol1234: 11:11am On Jun 26, 2019
na u nd kiss daniel get nairaland dis wk... Its a job weldone

1 Like

Re: Barry Jhay: I Own Flyboy Company, And Am Kizz Daniels Boss by Jalaw: 11:12am On Jun 26, 2019
Does he think that to register a company with CAC is like buying a loaf of bread in the street?

There are laid down procedures and it takes some time including a public notice on national newspapers in regards to the said registration.

And kizz Daniel never notice it...?

So wtf is he saying...?

2 Likes

Re: Barry Jhay: I Own Flyboy Company, And Am Kizz Daniels Boss by tojahh(m): 11:13am On Jun 26, 2019
sad
Re: Barry Jhay: I Own Flyboy Company, And Am Kizz Daniels Boss by Mateen1000: 11:14am On Jun 26, 2019
Who is Barry Jay
I don’t even know him
Is he the son of the Fuji icon Barrister

8 Likes

Re: Barry Jhay: I Own Flyboy Company, And Am Kizz Daniels Boss by omoadeleye(m): 11:17am On Jun 26, 2019
Madness
Re: Barry Jhay: I Own Flyboy Company, And Am Kizz Daniels Boss by safarigirl(f): 11:18am On Jun 26, 2019
He "technically" owns FlyBoy and is not cashing out on it? What a glorified idiot. This one just wants to make news for nothing. Won't even get five minutes of the fame he is looking for

1 Like

Re: Barry Jhay: I Own Flyboy Company, And Am Kizz Daniels Boss by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 26, 2019
Dhortunn:
What the fvck is this? Lol. OP is a spammer and Boom! This topic still found its way to frontpage. Wait. Let me laugh. Nairaland!!! grin grin grin

I have a reason to believe the mods sometimes take money from people to push garbage to the FrontPage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barry Jhay: I Own Flyboy Company, And Am Kizz Daniels Boss by SirLakes: 11:28am On Jun 26, 2019
aaronson:

Technically, He is the owner of flyboy on paper and Kizz will have to buy out the company from him or abandoning that name to start a new business name lol. When you tell them to go school, they wouldn't now look at how his former signee is about to ruin his shine with only just pen and paper.
He should register flyboii too
Sebi smartness dey worry am
Re: Barry Jhay: I Own Flyboy Company, And Am Kizz Daniels Boss by SirLakes: 11:30am On Jun 26, 2019
Northmall:

I have a reason to believe the mods sometimes take money from people to push garbage to the FrontPage.
You just dey know say dem dey collect egunje "bribe" cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crowd As Wizkid Performs At London Festival (Photos, Video) / Leaked Sex Tape: Runtown May End Up In Jail / Rapper Naeto C And Wife Welcome Their 3rd Child (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.