Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Pastor Jimmy Odukoya's Wife, Kemi Banjoko Shares Photo Of Him Backing Daughter - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Jimmy Odukoya's Wife, Kemi Banjoko Shares Photo Of Him Backing Daughter (43321 Views)

Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Raised Funds During Service To Help Some Of His Members(vid / Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid / Nomthi Rosemary, Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wife Dies Of Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya's Wife, Kemi Banjoko Shares Photo Of Him Backing Daughter by Deprofessional(m): 5:29pm On Mar 05, 2018
clemmonce:
no change it and say How can a man of God look so clean and handsome. We have created thus picture in our head that men of God should look poor and lonely that is when we know they are men of God. Christianity is a way of life

What is clean about that man up there? Did you see how unkept his hair is?
Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya's Wife, Kemi Banjoko Shares Photo Of Him Backing Daughter by onomeabuja: 5:30pm On Mar 05, 2018
Deprofessional:

That guy looks more like a garage tout.
Kia bros , u me-an wetin you yarn so
Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya's Wife, Kemi Banjoko Shares Photo Of Him Backing Daughter by Equiano: 5:30pm On Mar 05, 2018
With this kind of hair and beards you pastor the flock of God?
Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya's Wife, Kemi Banjoko Shares Photo Of Him Backing Daughter by bettercreature(m): 5:31pm On Mar 05, 2018
Equiano:
With this kind of hair and beards you pastor the flock of God?
End time pastor lol see his necklace shocked shocked shocked shocked
I pity all the pretty ladies in his church
Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya's Wife, Kemi Banjoko Shares Photo Of Him Backing Daughter by omooba969(m): 5:37pm On Mar 05, 2018
Deprofessional:

why shut him up?

How can a supposed man of God look so unkept?

Really?

I mean... seriously?

Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya's Wife, Kemi Banjoko Shares Photo Of Him Backing Daughter by Freeze007(m): 5:38pm On Mar 05, 2018
Lonestar124:
Even this one brand himself as man of God

What God will judge that day will be uncountable as sand in the ground

Trust me, people like you, would easily be deceived.

For the record, this reference should help you

11 Corinthians 5:16
"5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more. "

I am very sure, CHRIST WILL COME TO YOU AND YOU WILL REJECT HIM because of not considering the Bible excerpt

1 Like

Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya's Wife, Kemi Banjoko Shares Photo Of Him Backing Daughter by toyoC1(f): 5:40pm On Mar 05, 2018
talk2saintify:
Na Pastor Carry this Kind Muscle shocked shocked

Pastor be like...give your life to Christ or I give you the sleeper hold. heee hee !
Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya's Wife, Kemi Banjoko Shares Photo Of Him Backing Daughter by Chukazu: 5:53pm On Mar 05, 2018
Good job...but does he really have to back the little girl?

There are other ways to take care of a baby than such
Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya's Wife, Kemi Banjoko Shares Photo Of Him Backing Daughter by Lonestar124: 6:00pm On Mar 05, 2018
Xisnin:

Shut up
Son repent and give your life to jesus Christ, before it become late for you.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya's Wife, Kemi Banjoko Shares Photo Of Him Backing Daughter by AngelicBeing: 6:03pm On Mar 05, 2018
Acidosis:
This one will spend more time pimping his hair at the saloon.

Dreadlocks
Bangles
Necklace
Abs and muscles
(body building), and
Beard gang.

I won't allow this kind of "pastor" anoint my head even if he raises all the dead in a Cemetery. He can easily be mistaken for a criminal or a cultist in places like Warri or PortHarcourt. Like someone mentioned here, Christianity is a way of life, Christianity (Christ-like culture) does not dwell "inside".

If you don't show or can't show your Christianity on your body, then you're not a Christian.
tongue

Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya's Wife, Kemi Banjoko Shares Photo Of Him Backing Daughter by okuwehcris: 6:07pm On Mar 05, 2018
[color=#006600][/color][quote author=Icon79 post=65585210]Please, judge not that you may not be judged. He may be a man of God, nobody knows .... only God knows. However, I do have a problem with people inheriting pastorate/church from their parents or spouses. The Church of God is NOT a family business to be passed down from father to son. In the Bible Samuel wanted his children to become the judges in Israel after him but God rejected them.

Just something to think about.

O pari

They where rejected by God because they sinned against him.
Please dont use the bible wrongly to justify your quote.

Fear God.
Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya's Wife, Kemi Banjoko Shares Photo Of Him Backing Daughter by CDCEO001: 6:07pm On Mar 05, 2018
Pastor dada I hail.
If this pastor come here asking where i live, tell him i live in Equatorial Guinea.
Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya's Wife, Kemi Banjoko Shares Photo Of Him Backing Daughter by Lonestar124: 6:11pm On Mar 05, 2018
Icon79:
Please, judge not that you may not be judged. He may be a man of God, nobody knows .... only God knows. However, I do have a problem with people inheriting pastorate/church from their parents or spouses. The Church of God is NOT a family business to be passed down from father to son. In the Bible Samuel wanted his children to become the judges in Israel after him but God rejected them.

O pari

Dear I'm not judging anyone

Just picking fault and indecency in these pictures

OK, in your own point of view does he look like someone representing God

Let's be truism pls
Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya's Wife, Kemi Banjoko Shares Photo Of Him Backing Daughter by BabaAgba79(m): 6:11pm On Mar 05, 2018
Lonestar124:

What doctrinal issues have done to mankind is immeasurable. My dear friend, relationship with God goes beyond outward appearance. Have u seen God before? Can you please tell me what he looks like? He created Adam and Eve clothless. No wonder every human is born naked. Look, godliness is not hair style nor style of dressing. It is character! Character matters not wears. Nevertheless, the Holy Spirit teaches men himself. Wen the Holy Spirit convinces him, he may redress. But if not who are u? Pls face ur life!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya's Wife, Kemi Banjoko Shares Photo Of Him Backing Daughter by okuwehcris: 6:19pm On Mar 05, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
Icon79:
Please, judge not that you may not be judged. He may be a man of God, nobody knows .... only God knows. However, I do have a problem with people inheriting pastorate/church from their parents or spouses. The Church of God is NOT a family business to be passed down from father to son. In the Bible Samuel wanted his children to become the judges in Israel after him but God rejected them.

O pari

If the children follows the foot steps of their father and obey God, there's nothing wrong in carrying-on with the mantle of leadership. In fact God will be happy the father trained up his child to carry on from where he stopped
Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya's Wife, Kemi Banjoko Shares Photo Of Him Backing Daughter by Lonestar124: 6:23pm On Mar 05, 2018
deebrain:

That day, despite the multitude, He wont have issues spotting you and your "i am the perfect yardstick" hypocrisy.
Dear i'm not sanctimonious neither do I practice hypocrisy

But the acclaimed pastor is not fully subscribing to his pastoral ordinances
Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya's Wife, Kemi Banjoko Shares Photo Of Him Backing Daughter by lyday60(m): 6:26pm On Mar 05, 2018
Why is it that people are criticizing this guy? Jesus Christ kip mugemu nah.
Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya's Wife, Kemi Banjoko Shares Photo Of Him Backing Daughter by Lonestar124: 6:30pm On Mar 05, 2018
onomeabuja:

HOW MAN OF GOD DE RESEMBLE?
Don't be angry, save those pictures posted above and show it to anyone pastoring you

I think he will be right person to your question
Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya's Wife, Kemi Banjoko Shares Photo Of Him Backing Daughter by Dollabiz: 6:35pm On Mar 05, 2018
Hmnm
Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya's Wife, Kemi Banjoko Shares Photo Of Him Backing Daughter by adecz: 6:42pm On Mar 05, 2018
But the back is too hard for the baby.

You can see she is not smiling..

All this fake family scenes;
small time we go hear say the
man na wife beater... undecided
Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya's Wife, Kemi Banjoko Shares Photo Of Him Backing Daughter by Lonestar124: 6:45pm On Mar 05, 2018
BabaAgba79:

What doctrinal issues have done to mankind is immeasurable. My dear friend, relationship with God goes beyond outward appearance. Have u seen God before? Can you please tell me what he looks like? He created Adam and Eve clothless. No wonder every human is born naked. Look, godliness is not hair style nor style of dressing. It is character! Character matters not wears. Nevertheless, the Holy Spirit teaches men himself. Wen the Holy Spirit convinces him, he may redress. But if not who are u? Pls face ur life!
Thank you, but I hope you know there some worldly hair styles and dressing that did not suit a servant of God

Go through that images again and tell me with human/innocent eye that you will see this man on the street and refer him as a pastor

His mode of conduct does not represent God.......my opinion.
Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya's Wife, Kemi Banjoko Shares Photo Of Him Backing Daughter by Donjazzy12(m): 6:45pm On Mar 05, 2018
MissAprokoMedia:
Kemi, daughter-in-law of late Pastor Bimbo Odukoya posted a photo of her husband,Pastor Jimmy Odukoya, carrying their daughter on his back while on daddy duties over the weekend.

Describing the photo as heartwarming, she said he had offered to take care of their child so she could go on a girls trip with a friend.

She went on to salute all men who understand that there is more to parenting than just paying school fees. See her post and more photos below.

News by Joelsblog:https://joelsblog.com.ng/fatherhood-is-so-much-more-than-paying-school-fees-pastor-jimmy-odukoyas-wife-shares-photo-of-him-carrying-their-daughter-on-his-back/

The supposed wife is even a lesbian! She went on a girls night out with her lesbian partner while the extra foolish man who calls himself her husband is busy working in the kitchen. Foolish fools everywhere!
Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya's Wife, Kemi Banjoko Shares Photo Of Him Backing Daughter by roundman: 6:54pm On Mar 05, 2018
So anybody when him papa na pastor automatically himself go be pastor?hmmmm
Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya's Wife, Kemi Banjoko Shares Photo Of Him Backing Daughter by butterbread: 7:00pm On Mar 05, 2018
Beeeeeauuuuutiful wife he got there
Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya's Wife, Kemi Banjoko Shares Photo Of Him Backing Daughter by Sultty(m): 7:18pm On Mar 05, 2018
village witches y una no dey tire cry
Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya's Wife, Kemi Banjoko Shares Photo Of Him Backing Daughter by Suko110(m): 7:25pm On Mar 05, 2018
Nah publicity stunt, make dem shift

Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya's Wife, Kemi Banjoko Shares Photo Of Him Backing Daughter by cadre88(m): 7:26pm On Mar 05, 2018
Nigga raw nwanne
Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya's Wife, Kemi Banjoko Shares Photo Of Him Backing Daughter by bionixs: 7:28pm On Mar 05, 2018
Lonestar124:

thank God you are not the one judging for God. Mind your judgement because as I dey see your side so,na winch case you go answer o
Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya's Wife, Kemi Banjoko Shares Photo Of Him Backing Daughter by Ellabae(f): 7:42pm On Mar 05, 2018
It's lovely but I can't allow my husband do that.
Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya's Wife, Kemi Banjoko Shares Photo Of Him Backing Daughter by ifymadu: 7:43pm On Mar 05, 2018
All for the cameras, go close and you will find out all is not sweet between them. Married ladies, please don’t use this as a measure for your husbands o. Attention seekers, girls time out kooo, girls time in niii.
Re: Pastor Jimmy Odukoya's Wife, Kemi Banjoko Shares Photo Of Him Backing Daughter by Ellabae(f): 7:43pm On Mar 05, 2018
It's lovely but I can't allow my husband do that. He can help with other things but not this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christmas Food: Muslim Lady Blocked On Facebook Group / Man Gets Erection As Prophet Fufeyin "Performs Miracle" On Him / How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.