Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

In Pictures, N-power Build Trainees At The ANAMMCO Training Centre Enugu, - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Pictures, N-power Build Trainees At The ANAMMCO Training Centre Enugu, (12173 Views)

Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited / Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At UBA Bank, 11th July, 2018 / N-power Build Masonry, Carpentary, Welding And Fabrication Trainees At Skillup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Pictures, N-power Build Trainees At The ANAMMCO Training Centre Enugu, by npowerng: 2:42pm On Mar 13, 2018
Samusu:

How much is CSteemp supposed to pay each participant as contracted by FG for the duration of the course/training?

Good day sir

Graduate category 30Thousand Naira stipend.
The Non-graduate category 10Thousand Naira stipend.
Re: In Pictures, N-power Build Trainees At The ANAMMCO Training Centre Enugu, by npowerng: 3:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
Windflower:

I used to have hope that things will change but now i doubt it. The whole system is flawed. I discovered my payment was on hold dec 2017 and i sent support a mail,which i was told to submit some document to my state focal person which I did,I sent support another mail to know the update on my issue but was told my state focal person has not gotten in contact with them of which I called my local govt representative and he claimed they have submitted. Who is lieing here,on Friday I got a text that I have been evicted from the npower program. This is the highest form of injustice I have ever seen,cos I had been going to work till date,that means I worked close to four months without pay. Before you tell me that am having this issue because I absconded,I never did.
Its was an error from the local govt due to incomplete documentation.
Its quite unfortunate that there is no monitoring team set to actually know those who are working,I know of people who don't go to their ppa,yet no one has found out about them,even people that have not been posted since the inception and they are still receiving stipend.
I that have been performing my duties is now evicted. What a shame

Good day, Kindly send us your email address.
Re: In Pictures, N-power Build Trainees At The ANAMMCO Training Centre Enugu, by npowerng: 3:58pm On Mar 13, 2018
stevemayor:

@npower_ng Why was I EXITED from the Npower program without having ''payment on hold due to abscondment'' issues. It's enough injustice I've received no payment till date, despite working at MEIRAN PHC, Lagos, since the inception of the program. Mayomistephen23@gmail.com

Can we have your email address, sir?
Re: In Pictures, N-power Build Trainees At The ANAMMCO Training Centre Enugu, by Windflower(f): 4:14pm On Mar 13, 2018
npowerng:

Good day, Kindly send us your email address.
Please help me look into the matter,I worked from december, without payment. If you would need to carry out your investigation, please do.
Re: In Pictures, N-power Build Trainees At The ANAMMCO Training Centre Enugu, by npowerng: 4:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
stevemayor:

@npower_ng Why was I EXITED from the Npower program without having ''payment on hold due to abscondment'' issues. It's enough injustice I've received no payment till date, despite working at MEIRAN PHC, Lagos, since the inception of the program. Mayomistephen23@gmail.com

Kindly drop your email address, sir.
Re: In Pictures, N-power Build Trainees At The ANAMMCO Training Centre Enugu, by npowerng: 4:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
Windflower:

alademodupe12@yahoo.com
Please help me look into the matter,I worked from december, without payment. If you would need to carry out your investigation, please do.

You would be contacted.
Re: In Pictures, N-power Build Trainees At The ANAMMCO Training Centre Enugu, by stevemayor: 11:46pm On Mar 13, 2018
Thanks
Re: In Pictures, N-power Build Trainees At The ANAMMCO Training Centre Enugu, by npowerng: 4:48pm On Mar 14, 2018
stevemayor:

mayomistephen23@gmail.com
Thank you

You have already been contacted, sir.
Re: In Pictures, N-power Build Trainees At The ANAMMCO Training Centre Enugu, by stevemayor: 9:21pm On Mar 15, 2018
Thanks
Re: In Pictures, N-power Build Trainees At The ANAMMCO Training Centre Enugu, by npowerng: 9:31am On Mar 16, 2018
stevemayor:

Yes and I have responded accordingly. Awaiting your swift rectification.

Okay, sir.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are The Rankings Of Lastma Officials / 200,000 Youths About To Become Jobless As November Approaches / What Are Soft Job Skills And Why Are They Important?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.