Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,038 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

In Pictures, N-power Build Trainees At The ANAMMCO Training Centre Enugu, - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Pictures, N-power Build Trainees At The ANAMMCO Training Centre Enugu, (12137 Views)

Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At Nigerian Foundries Limited / Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At UBA Bank, 11th July, 2018 / N-power Build Masonry, Carpentary, Welding And Fabrication Trainees At Skillup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Pictures, N-power Build Trainees At The ANAMMCO Training Centre Enugu, by nkwuocha: 8:08am On Mar 11, 2018
BUHARImyDOG:

NO CHILL
I REPEAT NO LOVE

Can't love someone that makes jest of my tribe because of this hopeless country and her government. That guy is just silly!

1 Like

Re: In Pictures, N-power Build Trainees At The ANAMMCO Training Centre Enugu, by ZombieTAMER: 8:14am On Mar 11, 2018
kasheemawo:
Our billionaires pigs are also participating in 30k job SMH

Na illiteracy go kill you finally
Bloody Bmc rodent

1 Like

Re: In Pictures, N-power Build Trainees At The ANAMMCO Training Centre Enugu, by Maj196(m): 8:14am On Mar 11, 2018
Pathetic
Re: In Pictures, N-power Build Trainees At The ANAMMCO Training Centre Enugu, by Tundex4real(m): 8:23am On Mar 11, 2018
Well,Do not despise d days of humble beginning ...Dis type of progs organised by d federal government should b stepping stone for participants of d progs and to also widen dia horizon in dia quest in becoming a greater being...

Meanwhile,get ur network data for all networks at an affordable rate...check ma signature

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Pictures, N-power Build Trainees At The ANAMMCO Training Centre Enugu, by Gkemz: 8:29am On Mar 11, 2018
Stop all these nonsense and pay volunteers their long anticipated stipends and stop delaying further the recruitment of 2017/2018 batch.
Re: In Pictures, N-power Build Trainees At The ANAMMCO Training Centre Enugu, by collinometricx: 9:14am On Mar 11, 2018
This week has been good for me, this has been our winnings for this week, more to come...

B946ewteswcepw-4138075
b930ewteswpsww-4138075
b99ewawctwtca-4138075
b93ewazpapapp-4138075
b912ewaaawrpcs-4138075..

#winningCAMP
Re: In Pictures, N-power Build Trainees At The ANAMMCO Training Centre Enugu, by CoolAmbience(m): 9:19am On Mar 11, 2018
Chivasex:
what is this?
they will come and tell us it is $1 billion.

You are just a wailer.

I challenge you to bring out your preferred candidate for 2019.

Meanwhile, what is 'sex' doing in your moniker? Perhaps, you should concentrate on that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Pictures, N-power Build Trainees At The ANAMMCO Training Centre Enugu, by deepwater(f): 9:28am On Mar 11, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

Na illiteracy go kill you finally
Bloody Bmc rodent

Point if correction sir
That guy ain't no BMC
He is jobless and cursed
Check his profile
He follows npower handle only on nairaland
He doesn't even have the 30k per month self.
Re: In Pictures, N-power Build Trainees At The ANAMMCO Training Centre Enugu, by CoolAmbience(m): 9:29am On Mar 11, 2018
nkwuocha:
Certified Engineers are paid 30k and we are congratulating the government. May God in heaven punish ALL our leaders in this country. Useless myopic youths WE are!!! Even in sane countries, they riot over cost of bread. And one Yoruba bastard from kwara is rejoicing here. Non-entity!

Who told you they are all certified engineers?

Please, stop being frivolous. What is it about being an engineer without technical abilities? The program is an intervention to promote skills development and curb indolence and unproductiveness among youths.

There is nothing wrong with commending it. All of us can't be naysayers.

1 Like

Re: In Pictures, N-power Build Trainees At The ANAMMCO Training Centre Enugu, by CoolAmbience(m): 9:31am On Mar 11, 2018
nkwuocha:
Certified Engineers are paid 30k and we are congratulating the government. May God in heaven punish ALL our leaders in this country. Useless myopic youths WE are!!! Even in sane countries, they riot over cost of bread. And one Yoruba bastard from kwara is rejoicing here. Non-entity!

Please, stop being frivolous. What is it about being an engineer without technical abilities? The program is an intervention to promote skills development and curb indolence and unproductiveness among youths.

There is nothing wrong with commending it. All of us can't be naysayers. Go to your sane countries and leave us alone abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Pictures, N-power Build Trainees At The ANAMMCO Training Centre Enugu, by GavelSlam: 9:37am On Mar 11, 2018
Thunder fire any of you condemning this laudable program.

Successive governments over the years abandoned the teeming and unemployable Nigerian graduate who studied everything from agriculture to Zoology. From mechanical engineering to education with physics specialization. Yet, this graduate had no skill upon graduation, wasn't trained in any practical area of industry and was deprived of even a stipend to give hope to another day.

This government has provided a platform through which these issues are addressed yet you have numbskulls trying to talk it down.

Many of you would even take 20k jobs in Apapa whilst commuting daily from Ipaja.

Vermin.

3 Likes

Re: In Pictures, N-power Build Trainees At The ANAMMCO Training Centre Enugu, by Pataricatering(f): 9:48am On Mar 11, 2018
nkwuocha:

Taaaaa!
30k is enjoyment?
Chai!!!
May I never rejoice because of 30k salary as a graduate. Fiaaaaaaa!!! Umu uchuuuuu! A BIAFRA nation will do way better than this irredeemable cesspit
has Nnamdi Kanu been found ?

1 Like

Re: In Pictures, N-power Build Trainees At The ANAMMCO Training Centre Enugu, by Pataricatering(f): 9:50am On Mar 11, 2018
CoolAmbience:

There is nothing wrong with commending it. All of us can't be naysayers. Go to your sane countries and leave us alone abeg.

it is the “ I must hammer syndrome “ they have been indoctrinated with ! No value for education or skill acquisition of any kind !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Pictures, N-power Build Trainees At The ANAMMCO Training Centre Enugu, by CoolAmbience(m): 11:12am On Mar 11, 2018
Pataricatering:
it is the “ I must hammer syndrome “ they have been indoctrinated with ! No value for education or skill acquisition of any kind !

Where you dey make I come buy you one bottle of Heineken? Lol.

I like your choice of word 'indoctrination'.

Every young man seem to have imbibed the wrong orientation of 'invest today, reap tomorrow'. This won't take us anywhere.

We all know what structured skills development programs have done for countries like China, Japan and Philippines. For a populous nation like ours, skills development is certainly one of our surest bet in managing youth unemployment and social vices.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Pictures, N-power Build Trainees At The ANAMMCO Training Centre Enugu, by Valentinejr(m): 11:14am On Mar 11, 2018
6 Lucrative and Common Work from Home Jobs for Any Unemployed

Read here: http://www.weusenaira.com/6-lucrative-work-home-jobs-unemployed/

Feel free to share

Re: In Pictures, N-power Build Trainees At The ANAMMCO Training Centre Enugu, by MrGerald(m): 11:23am On Mar 11, 2018
naptu2:
Anambra Motor Company = ANAMCO.
Anambra Motor Manufacturing Company = ANAMMCO.

1 Like

Re: In Pictures, N-power Build Trainees At The ANAMMCO Training Centre Enugu, by iHart(m): 11:23am On Mar 11, 2018
nkwuocha:
I'm more moved by the trainees physical appearances.One look and you noticed these people fought psychologically to get this job after days/mojths of joblessness. Take a look at the dark skin guy on mufti.

30k university graduate job. SMH. Give the option of 500k each, and many will not apply for this job.

Nigeria! What a wicked country.

even if 500k is given to each instead of this training, the graduates will still waste it. They dished out millions to individuals in the name of youwin, tell me what became of the awardees?

1 Like

Re: In Pictures, N-power Build Trainees At The ANAMMCO Training Centre Enugu, by stevemayor: 12:13pm On Mar 11, 2018
Thanks
Re: In Pictures, N-power Build Trainees At The ANAMMCO Training Centre Enugu, by stevemayor: 12:14pm On Mar 11, 2018
Ok
Re: In Pictures, N-power Build Trainees At The ANAMMCO Training Centre Enugu, by homenje73: 1:57pm On Mar 11, 2018
No PPE? which kind thing be this now. for N-power mind they don try
Re: In Pictures, N-power Build Trainees At The ANAMMCO Training Centre Enugu, by Bsideboi(m): 2:32pm On Mar 11, 2018
nkwuocha:
I'm more moved by the trainees physical appearances.One look and you noticed these people fought psychologically to get this job after days/mojths of joblessness. Take a look at the dark skin guy on mufti.

30k university graduate job. SMH. Give the option of 500k each, and many will not apply for this job.

Nigeria! What a wicked country.
Bro their monthly stipend is 10k .Na only N-teach be 30k which is because they are strictly graduates.This country is a huge joke.
Re: In Pictures, N-power Build Trainees At The ANAMMCO Training Centre Enugu, by AmTruth: 7:34am On Mar 12, 2018
Love is greater than Hate, the more the Haters express hate for the laudable programs embarked by the PMB administration, the more people show love for this programs and embrace it.
There are several thousands of graduates doing 15k and 20k security jobs not to talk of even graduate engineers and technicians doing 25k and 30k jobs in most factories and working throughout the month without break of Saturday and Sunday.
PMB keep the good work moving, Love will always overcome Hate. Kudos

God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Pictures, N-power Build Trainees At The ANAMMCO Training Centre Enugu, by npowerng: 10:53am On Mar 12, 2018
mostyg:
Good job

Thank you, sir.

1 Like

Re: In Pictures, N-power Build Trainees At The ANAMMCO Training Centre Enugu, by npowerng: 10:56am On Mar 12, 2018
Samusu:
Unlike the useless one taking place here at Angwan Tofa Karu local government

Sir, Can you tell us more about what is going on at Angwan Tofa Karu LG.

Thank you.
Re: In Pictures, N-power Build Trainees At The ANAMMCO Training Centre Enugu, by npowerng: 11:09am On Mar 12, 2018
stevemayor:
@npower_ng Why was I EXITED from the Npower program without having ''payment on hold due to abscondment'' issues. It's enough injustice I've received no payment till date, despite working at MEIRAN PHC, Lagos, since the inception of the program. Mayomistephen23@gmail.com

Good day sir,

Kindly send your complaint to support@npvn.desk-mail.com
With a scanned copy of your NPVN profile, and your full details sir.
Re: In Pictures, N-power Build Trainees At The ANAMMCO Training Centre Enugu, by npowerng: 11:24am On Mar 12, 2018
homenje73:
No PPE? which kind thing be this now. for N-power mind they don try

sad undecided
Re: In Pictures, N-power Build Trainees At The ANAMMCO Training Centre Enugu, by npowerng: 11:35am On Mar 12, 2018
AmTruth:
Love is greater than Hate, the more the Haters express hate for the laudable programs embarked by the PMB administration, the more people show love for this programs and embrace it.
There are several thousands of graduates doing 15k and 20k security jobs not to talk of even graduate engineers and technicians doing 25k and 30k jobs in most factories and working throughout the month without break of Saturday and Sunday.
PMB keep the good work moving, Love will always overcome Hate. Kudos

God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria

Well said.

You are a wise man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Pictures, N-power Build Trainees At The ANAMMCO Training Centre Enugu, by Windflower(f): 2:31pm On Mar 12, 2018
npowerng:

Good day sir,

Kindly send your complaint to support@npvn.desk-mail.com
With a scanned copy of your NPVN profile, and your full details sir.
I used to have hope that things will change but now i doubt it. The whole system is flawed. I discovered my payment was on hold dec 2017 and i sent support a mail,which i was told to submit some document to my state focal person which I did,I sent support another mail to know the update on my issue but was told my state focal person has not gotten in contact with them of which I called my local govt representative and he claimed they have submitted. Who is lieing here,on Friday I got a text that I have been evicted from the npower program. This is the highest form of injustice I have ever seen,cos I had been going to work till date,that means I worked close to four months without pay. Before you tell me that am having this issue because I absconded,I never did.
Its was an error from the local govt due to incomplete documentation.
Its quite unfortunate that there is no monitoring team set to actually know those who are working,I know of people who don't go to their ppa,yet no one has found out about them,even people that have not been posted since the inception and they are still receiving stipend.
I that have been performing my duties is now evicted. What a shame
Re: In Pictures, N-power Build Trainees At The ANAMMCO Training Centre Enugu, by Samusu(m): 4:06pm On Mar 12, 2018
npowerng:

Sir, Can you tell us more about what is going on at Angwan Tofa Karu LG.

Thank you.
How much is CSteemp supposed to pay each participant as contracted by FG for the duration of the course/training?
Re: In Pictures, N-power Build Trainees At The ANAMMCO Training Centre Enugu, by npowerng: 2:40pm On Mar 13, 2018
Gkemz:
Stop all these nonsense and pay volunteers their long anticipated stipends and stop delaying further the recruitment of 2017/2018 batch.

Okay sir.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There's Is Life Outside Work / Companies In Mulliner Towers / 9 Oremeji Str, Isolo.. SCAM! Moderator, Front Page Plz!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.