Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:11 AM

I Won’t Compromise My Values To Win Election – Durotoye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Compromise My Values To Win Election – Durotoye (441 Views)

"Hope Uzodinma Can't Win Election In Imo" - Okorocha / Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons / Osun Rerun: Why Adeleke Can’t Win Election Even With Omisore’s Support – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won’t Compromise My Values To Win Election – Durotoye by Ankakh: 5:27pm On Mar 05, 2018
Fela Durotoye, a public speaker and leadership coach last week announced his membership of Alliance for New Nigeria (ANN) under whose platform he aspires to contest the 2019 presidential election. He spoke with journalists on his desire for a new Nigeria and other issues. TEMIDAYO AKINSUYI brings the excerpts:

You are known as a public speaker and leadership coach. How does it feel to be a politician?

I know what it is to be a technotician, which is what we are in ANN. I don’t know whether I will need to learn what it means to be a politician but we are technocrats here and technoticians who have a deep understanding of political structures and realities and we also are not just focused on politics and the power of it but really the deliverance of good governance for the benefit of the people. So, I know what it means to be a technotician.

What is your background and professional calling?

I am professionally a business management consultant. My focus is business strategy and my area of specialty is on corporate transformation. I started my professional career in 1992 as an investment manager and consultant with focus on venture capital and project finance. I worked with Ventures and Trusts Limited that time the sole investment consultant to the European Investment Bank. Thereafter, I went to an MBA. Then I came back and joined a company called Phillips Consulting. I worked in the Total Quality Management Unit and then I went on to set up a customer service unit.

Read his full interview on Independent Newspapers.
Re: I Won’t Compromise My Values To Win Election – Durotoye by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:35pm On Mar 05, 2018
This mumu
Re: I Won’t Compromise My Values To Win Election – Durotoye by dizon: 6:33pm On Mar 05, 2018
If you were so dumb as to be fooled by a Dullardin in 2015, then I can't trust you with the leadership of Nigeria. Oga hide your face
Re: I Won’t Compromise My Values To Win Election – Durotoye by kimjongJezebel: 7:31pm On Mar 05, 2018
Fela Durotoye wey campaign for Buhari and put us in this mess? Mtchwwwwwwww... President ko
Re: I Won’t Compromise My Values To Win Election – Durotoye by 8744Kin(m): 8:21pm On Mar 05, 2018
This Durotoye is forming 'Technotician' now?

He can not deceive Nigerians twice.

(1) (Reply)

Help! Where Can I Get PVC?? / Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky Honored By Teeming Supporters In Istanbul, Turkey / I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa After I Sent Him To Benue – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.