Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

PMB WAEC Result: My Attestation Certificate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB WAEC Result: My Attestation Certificate (1608 Views)

Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate / WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate / Requirements For The Issuance Of Attestation Certificate By WAEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PMB WAEC Result: My Attestation Certificate by balo2rule(m): 10:40am On Nov 04, 2018
Dear Thomas and Wailers,

I earlier considered all noise on the issues of President Buhari's result Saga as just ordinary political noise but becoming disappointed seeing supposed enlightened one creating issue out of their ignorance.

To put the record straight, PMB is not the first Nigerian to request for attestation of result to replace lost one from WAEC. I served this Nation in Sokoto State as Corp Member. I know somebody who had similar issue with PMB on his Original result and was issue attestation as well.

I attached scan copies of his lost and attestation certificate to clearly your doubt. It is my belief that this will end the the whole issue for those that wants clarification and will open another chapter for those that want to argue.

Balogun Fulani Muhammed
Writes from Ilorin

1 Like

Re: PMB WAEC Result: My Attestation Certificate by balo2rule(m): 10:41am On Nov 04, 2018
Attestation Certificate Issued

1 Like

Re: PMB WAEC Result: My Attestation Certificate by sirusX(m): 11:03am On Nov 04, 2018
At least the one posted has an Original Certificate No. on the bottom left....but the one below says N/A

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB WAEC Result: My Attestation Certificate by phemmyutd(m): 11:08am On Nov 04, 2018
sirusX:
At least the one posted has an Original Certificate No. on the bottom left....but the one below says N/A

You eyes must be paining you.
See a doctor
Re: PMB WAEC Result: My Attestation Certificate by emeijeh(m): 11:11am On Nov 04, 2018
phemmyutd:

You eyes must be paining you.
See a doctor

Keep quiet.
The N/A is clearly and boldly written there.

It is you, who need to see an eye doctor.

4 Likes

Re: PMB WAEC Result: My Attestation Certificate by bkool7(m): 11:21am On Nov 04, 2018
emeijeh:

Keep quiet.
The N/A is clearly and boldly written there.

It is you, who needs to see an eye doctor.

You ppl should give yourselves brain now. Hating Buhari shouldn't deprived you of rational reasoning. Buhari's Weac was before Weac. I'm sure there's a reason for the NA in the certificate.
All you need do is ask
Re: PMB WAEC Result: My Attestation Certificate by socialmediaman: 11:26am On Nov 04, 2018
Buhari’s certificate controversy is just a symptom of how people rate or endorse his candidacy. He has failed so woefully that people are questioning even the certificate he was presented with a few days ago.

This happened with Goodluck Jonathan too, his PhD was questioned when he was running for re-election, even his wife’s literacy was questioned and mocked. So this should be no source of surprise.

The truth is that Buhari has lost the goodwill that brought him to power in 2015. Greed wouldn’t let him take the honorable path and resign or do 1 term and let someone more capable lead the country.

He’s no longer believable and Nigerians do not trust him or his promises again because guess what? He failed on every single important promise he made to Nigerians.

By the way, where are the looters Buhari promised to bring to book? Where are the petrol subsidy cabals Buhari promised to prosecute? Who are those phantom looters that returned trillions of dollars while Buhari goes around the world borrowing? How did Babachir Lawal escape justice? What about Kemi Adeosun? Ganduje? What happened to the $45million found in Lagos apartment? How did those involved in budget padding escape justice? Why is Buhari doing 2 terms after promising to do one term?

Buhari is no different from his predecessors in terms of lies, broken promises and corruption, but he’s worse than them on economic management.

Certificate or none, Buhari failed woefully and should not be on the 2019 ballot, but since he is, we’re waiting for him at the polls, that’s where we’ll have the final say!

1 Like

Re: PMB WAEC Result: My Attestation Certificate by eph12(m): 11:29am On Nov 04, 2018
If Buhari's exam number is NA, how did they verify his exam grades?

1 Like

Re: PMB WAEC Result: My Attestation Certificate by fergie001: 11:30am On Nov 04, 2018
There is something I call foolishness.....
Kanye West some days ago recanted on Trump...

That I criticise my President never means I hate him or don't wish him well.....
My responsibility is to criticise constructively,because Nigerians are supposed to be his employers and he our"servant-leader"(apologies to UMY).....

Perhaps we don't know,the certificate number is missing and we all agree that at the time WAEC wasn't online at the time....
We also agree that the certificate number (or candidate serial number as used in NECO) is useful for every certificate authentication?
So if anyone who is in the know(WAEC inclusive) can help us unravel this,the better......
Re: PMB WAEC Result: My Attestation Certificate by Validated: 11:42am On Nov 04, 2018
bkool7:

You ppl should give yourselves brain now. Hating Buhari shouldn't deprived you of rational reasoning. Buhari's Weac was before Weac. I'm sure there's a reason for the NA in the certificate.
All you need do is ask

What is this one saying please? What do you mean by "Buhari's Waec was before Waec? So why is Weac issuing attestation for what precedes them? Are you saying that NECO should now issue attestation for results that was supposedly written before their existence?

If Buhari wants to show his integrity and not fraudulent or political results, Cambridge UCLES is still in existence and they can issue him attestation if he really took the exam.

Not this SHAM. We are not fools!
Re: PMB WAEC Result: My Attestation Certificate by emeijeh(m): 2:46pm On Nov 04, 2018
bkool7:

All you need do is ask

I am sure you up woke up from a horse stable this morning before posting this. grin

Just go through your post, slowly and ask yourself if you made sense at all.
Re: PMB WAEC Result: My Attestation Certificate by Dakad: 3:09pm On Nov 04, 2018
I bet to disagree except you weren't in this country in 2014. His certificate was a major controversy even as opposition then and he won.

socialmediaman:
Buhari’s certificate controversy is just a symptom of how people rate or endorse his candidacy. He has failed so woefully that people are questioning even the certificate he was presented with a few days ago.

This happened with Goodluck Jonathan too, his PhD was questioned when he was running for re-election, even his wife’s literacy was questioned and mocked. So this should be no source of surprise.

The truth is that Buhari has lost the goodwill that brought him to power in 2015. Greed wouldn’t let him take the honorable path and resign or do 1 term and let someone more capable lead the country.

He’s no longer believable and Nigerians do not trust him or his promises again because guess what? He failed on every single important promise he made to Nigerians.

By the way, where are the looters Buhari promised to bring to book? Where are the petrol subsidy cabals Buhari promised to prosecute? Who are those phantom looters that returned trillions of dollars while Buhari goes around the world borrowing? How did Babachir Lawal escape justice? What about Kemi Adeosun? Ganduje? What happened to the $45million found in Lagos apartment? How did those involved in budget padding escape justice? Why is Buhari doing 2 terms after promising to do one term?

Buhari is no different from his predecessors in terms of lies, broken promises and corruption, but he’s worse than them on economic management.

Certificate or none, Buhari failed woefully and should not be on the 2019 ballot, but since he is, we’re waiting for him at the polls, that’s where we’ll have the final say!
Re: PMB WAEC Result: My Attestation Certificate by jamace(m): 5:19pm On Nov 04, 2018
Verdict On Buhari Certificate Saga:

I think Buhari should surrender himself for trial just as Fayose did. Forgery is corruption. Lying under oath is perjury. He has no right to speak about fighting corruption when he is wearing the corruption agbada.

....By Prof. Chris Nwaokobia Jnr

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Saraki Loses Another Local Govt - Premium Times / Items Recovered From Okorocha Rochas Of Imo State (video) / Gov. Ikpeazu Receives Abia Born Football Legend, Kanu Nwankwo(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.