Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,412 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Where Is Your Wife? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Is Your Wife? (41902 Views)

Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? / "I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife" - Herbalist To His Friend / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Your Wife? by kingspeter42(m): 11:14pm On Mar 07, 2018
just go home and ask ur father
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 07, 2018
this bull sHhit enter frontage, get somebody papa is dying away her thread neva enter fp.

lalasticlala, if that girl papa die, I swear I will shut down my nairaland account, and I promise you, I will shut down nairaland anytime I have the powers to do so.

you ppl are not making sense walahi

https://www.nairaland.com/4384550/im-extreme-end-im-losing#65646138

the link

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Your Wife? by kingspeter42(m): 11:16pm On Mar 07, 2018
hmmm
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by emperormossad(m): 11:20pm On Mar 07, 2018
victorian:

God bless you Toks, what you said is absolutely true.
Men out there use their wives as slaves, although not all men. But some categories of men. I truly pity their wives. What a life.

My family friend bought a brand new car for his wife, a cleaner comes every weekend to clean the whole house and wash all their clothes, with kids clothes, toys and all. While the wife feeds the two kids she has and before noon either go for pedicure and manicure or fix a new hairstyle and attend to their extended families and friends later on.
One married man, who is one of our neighbors said, my family friend is spoiling his wife he doesnt know. Why pamper a woman so much?
I looked at him with shock! And I replied pamper? Are u for real? Isn't she is wife? And he has the means, why would he become mean and stingy to his wife.
Oga, such mentality is bad. Don't make your wife appear old before her time, then later u go chasing small fresh girls. And u are the one who made her look weary and worn out. Smmhh.

Can't you see how fresh his wife looks with those kids. No one will even believe she has even given birth. Abeg, he loves to pamper her and see a fresh wife every night he's back from work. Remove eye Biko.
He didn't complain to you.

Some men sha.

Toks well done jare.
smiley

Here we go again.
Old wives tales never run dry.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Your Wife? by ochardbaby(m): 11:21pm On Mar 07, 2018
Toks2008:
It is so disheartening that in many parts of the world, many married men have lost their wives and what they have is a maid, child-minder,cook,Nursing mother, children teacher, financial partner and so on all in one person

How can one woman be all the aforementioned and still be in her right state of mind to be that sweet romantic lady you married? how can a man get angry when a woman complains of tiredness after tending to the child, cook, clean the house, wash cloths, run errands and in most cases also go out to work in order to augment what the man brings home.

A wife is not synonymous to a slave. Men should get their wives all the necessary home appliances like washing machine, hoover, dish washer, food processing machine and so on to make life easier for their wives and also try to help them out in any way possible so that the wife they married will still be available to tend to their needs cos a worn out woman can never think straight or satisfy her husband's emotional and sexual needs.

Don't lose your wife.

Nice write up. Please also include what,Women should get for their Men to make ends meet.

My sister na M’en dey suffer pass,except lazy Men.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your Wife? by Kwenty: 11:21pm On Mar 07, 2018
Toks2008:
Lalasticlala I think ladies love this thread but I did not create it to gain likes from them but just been frank as usual.
Same way you claim to be frank in your threads is same way most sane women likes frank threads. So nothing extra ordinary.
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by victorian(f): 11:23pm On Mar 07, 2018
emperormossad:

Here we go again.
Old wives tales never run dry.

Which one is old wives tales never run dry?

Do you have a problem with some men taking good care of their wives? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Your Wife? by Kwenty: 11:27pm On Mar 07, 2018
donstan18:
Wonderful writeup by the OP.

I think the questions should be,

1: How many wives do we have these days? : In as much as I know not your definition of wife, I can tell that we'v got few wives in Africa these days, what do we have? , we have ladies that wants to bear MRS, ladies that aren't emotional, financially, physically and spiritually committed before entering a marriage, ladies getting married for the sake of "I'm married" hence trying to avoid our African societal view on single ladies.

2: How many women turns out to be the woman their man use to know?
: This is where ladies usually fail woefully, we'v seen where couples who dated for 4-5 years divorced after 6 months of marriage, a guy while dating a lady will be helping in chores, won't be bothered much about your financial supports, won't even allow you do some chores for him, why?, possibly because there's this good and awesome woman he sees in you, but why do most of them normally changes immediately they marry you? Simply because you changed from the woman they use to know to another, feeling you are now his wife.

3 : How many women of these generation are child-minders, cooks, nursing mother, financial partner and so on?.
: Can a social media addict possess all these qualities? , we have many of them here on Nairaland cheesy, don't we?, we have married women who jumps from one thread to another to fight and quarrel with secondary school boys everyday here, are they not the wives we are typing about? Hahahah cheesy. ...how do you expect these set of women to possess all these above listed qualities?, how's that possible?, I might not leave here If I continue highlighting the proves that we have less wife materials these days.

4 : What's your definition of a wife?

Do we still have the mothers we had then?, do we?
No, rather we have pinging mothers, social media addicts with no atom of shame.

The truth remains that every woman is directly or indirectly responsible for any actions and change in her husband.

With all due respect Mr Toke, the thread should be DO WE STILL HAVE WIVES ? , the answer to this question will give men a go ahead reason and order to tell and answer your question Where Is Your Wife?

If only people practice what they preach online about relationship and marriage, we wouldn't have been suffering the problems we are facing in relationship these days.

Once again...Nice writeup.
Practicing what is being preached online is for both partners.
If this thread is about women bashing, will you remember practicing what is being preached online?
There are still wives for those who chose to marry for the right reasons.
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by Princessfa(f): 11:27pm On Mar 07, 2018
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by emperormossad(m): 11:30pm On Mar 07, 2018
victorian:

Which one is old wives tales never run dry?

Do you have a problem with some men taking good care of their wives? undecided

What is my business?
See this one oo
I never settle my matter finish na imaginary families I go add to my prob?
You better go and sleep

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your Wife? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 07, 2018
Bla Bla Bla!!!
It's a thing of choice; she consented to it, alright?
She probably saw all that before she took the vow to stay put regardless. If she wants an upgrade, it should be mutually discussed.

Being romantic has nothing to do with chores, not at all.
I know a lady who leaves home 4 a.m, drop the kids at school, get to work past 6, rinses dirt off her car and squares up in prep for work by 7:30.
I accidentally eavesdrop on her conversation with a friend how her husband cannot do the dishes, damn! I exclaimed quietly.

In all these, she's still sweet as sweet can be. In fact, i try not to get close to her cause her charm is so strong; i always let myself go whenever we get close. She's a stallion!!!!

The point is, being/not being romantic has nothing to do with chores.
I know a lady who indulges in less chores yet lays like a log during play time!
I know another who likes love and romance but she's hardcore and unable to reciprocate same. In fact, she can't even tell bedtime stories to put one to sleep let alone turned on...

You like romance? You should know who to tangle with and leave chores out of it.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Your Wife? by Kwenty: 11:33pm On Mar 07, 2018
XML33:
It's the responsibility of a woman to take care of the kids and tend to most of the house chores because that's what she's created for. Enough of this equality/switching of roles nonsense. Most women naturally want to take care of children. Most women naturally want to tend to the needs of their husbands. I'm not supporting over labouring a woman with duties or not considering how stressful certain home duties can be. But the fact remains that these things are her duties and she should do them without complain. Just the same way a man should provide for the family and offer protection & emotional security to his wife as well as shower her with affection and care without complain.

Men have been going to wars and dying in their millions for thousands of years and no man has complained. Men have been doing the dangerous jobs and losing fingers and limbs for thousands of years and no man has complained. I don't see why women should complain because of ordinary house chores.

Once a man is equal to the task and shouldering all the family responsibility, both emotional security and otherwise; the wife needs not complain.
But in a situation where the woman is hustling too to assist in the family upkeep; then it's wickedness to overlabour her with house chores.
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by victorian(f): 11:38pm On Mar 07, 2018
emperormossad:

What is my business?
See this one oo
I never settle my matter finish na imaginary families I go add to my prob?
You better go and sleep

cheesy
It's well.
Lol.
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by emperormossad(m): 11:39pm On Mar 07, 2018
victorian:

cheesy
It's well.
Lol.
grin grin
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by AreaFada2: 11:42pm On Mar 07, 2018
OP, not by force to marry o.

If either man or woman finds the responsibilities involved too much, they should remain single jeje.
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 07, 2018
Toks2008:
It is so disheartening that in many parts of the world, many married men have lost their wives and what they have is a maid, child-minder,cook,Nursing mother, children teacher, financial partner and so on all in one person

How can one woman be all the aforementioned and still be in her right state of mind to be that sweet romantic lady you married? how can a man get angry when a woman complains of tiredness after tending to the child, cook, clean the house, wash cloths, run errands and in most cases also go out to work in order to augment what the man brings home.

A wife is not synonymous to a slave. Men should get their wives all the necessary home appliances like washing machine, hoover, dish washer, food processing machine and so on to make life easier for their wives and also try to help them out in any way possible so that the wife they married will still be available to tend to their needs cos a worn out woman can never think straight or satisfy her husband's emotional and sexual needs.

Don't lose your wife.

Tell their greedy (Mbaise) fathers to reduce their outrageous pre-wedding demands first
A man should cough out #500, 000, excluding traditional, registry and white wedding costs...and afterwards nelp d same woman to wash plates abi

D thunder that would fire your brain is in Kano watching Ganduje's son on top his new wife in the 8th round

NB....Nigerian wives should be ready with their fresh, scented, shaven and warm vaginas at all times to maintain bliss and harmony in d family, period

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your Wife? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 07, 2018
Toks2008:

Don't lose your wife.

Tell their greedy (Mbaise) fathers to reduce their outrageous pre-wedding demands first
A man should cough out #500, 000, excluding traditional, registry and white wedding costs...and afterwards nelp d same woman to wash plates abi

D thunder that would fire your brain is in Kano watching Ganduje's son on top his new wife in the 8th round

NB....Nigerian wives should be ready with their fresha, shaven and warm vaginas at all ti es to maintain bliss and harmony in d family, period ; angry
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by Chukapage(m): 11:48pm On Mar 07, 2018
GossipGirl1:
Please where is pocohantas?? I miss her sassy but brilliant comments cry
that fellow now goes by the moniker "Antibrutus"
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 07, 2018

Question: Where is your wife?

Answer: I don't have one yet. In fact, I don't think I've seen her face before. Not even in dreams

Re: Where Is Your Wife? by Kennydoc(m): 12:05am On Mar 08, 2018
XML33:

Responsibility is responsibility. There should be no excuses for abdicating responsibility. So the man should be the one going straight to the kitchen to cook? Is the woman cooking for just the husband? Isn't she also cooking for herself and her children? So the man should be looking at the ceiling when TV is there? Cooking for the family is a woman's responsibility and it has been for thousands of years and the foundation of the family has remained firm. Switching/equalizing roles has proven to be devastating to the structure of the family and society by extension because women are now acting like men and men are now acting like women. This has very negative consequences on society.

Bro, try and be reasonable. You can never live in Europe with this mindset honestly. Social services will threaten you the moment they realise you don't assist your wife, especially with taking care of the kids.

Imagine in a family where both the man and woman are teachers. They both come back from school in the afternoon and while the man enters the parlour to watch TV, the woman enters the kitchen to cook for both of them alongside the kids. She's still the one that will help kids with assignments, wash the clothes, tidy the house, cook the dinner and after all these, the lazy man will expect her to be interested in sex at night. Come on!

While I'm not advocating that men should take over those roles, a reasonable man should know how to assist the wife. Nothing says a man cannot wash plates in the kitchen for the wife, pound yam for her while she cooks soup, help kids with homework, iron clothes etc. That's how to show you genuinely love your wife by sharing the burdens of keeping the home with her.

5 Likes

Re: Where Is Your Wife? by Toks2008(m): 12:11am On Mar 08, 2018
Drabeey:
this bull sHhit enter frontage, get somebody papa is dying away her thread neva enter fp.

lalasticlala, if that girl papa die, I swear I will shut down my nairaland account, and I promise you, I will shut down nairaland anytime I have the powers to do so.

you ppl are not making sense walahi

What thread are you talking about? .
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by Marotzke(m): 12:16am On Mar 08, 2018
lefulefu:
for someone who loves white women u certainly don't have the typical character of guys who's are into white chickscheesy.bros with this attitude the white girl will kick u out of her house.u think she will cook for u. Why u acting like all those 17th century men.na wah for u.
Why personalise what is obviously an objective treatise?
What has his personal preferences got to do with his argument on what ought to be?
House hold choirs does not begin or end with cooking and washing.
The right question is; who is responsible for what?
Whether doing it, or supervising those that do it, the responsibility to take care of the house hold lies with the woman.
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 08, 2018
donstan18:

If only people practice what they preach online about relationship and marriage, we wouldn't have been suffering the problems we are facing in relationship these days.

Once again...Nice writeup.
Don't mind many of them. Failed leaders teaching others how to be successful.
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by IME1: 12:26am On Mar 08, 2018
Happy international women's day today.
I celebrate my mother, sisters, sisters in law
My late grandma and sister.

I pray any time I see a pregnant woman or single mother or independent woman, that God help, sustain and bless them and grant them rest

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your Wife? by Gerrard59(m): 12:32am On Mar 08, 2018
Who hacked someone's account? shocked shocked

Blood of God!!

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your Wife? by ooshinibos: 12:41am On Mar 08, 2018
Toks2008:

Don't lose your wife.

Toks2008 are you bored , looks like you are living in the 1930s , what are terrible narration of women , ..women have been liberated ..and you are still whining

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Your Wife? by megama: 12:41am On Mar 08, 2018
Toks2008:

Don't lose your wife.

I need one any recomendation?
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by Nobody: 12:47am On Mar 08, 2018
lefulefu:
love portion brocheesy
love POTION
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by cococandy(f): 1:03am On Mar 08, 2018
This doesn’t sound like nairaland at all. kiss
One bottle of stout for all the people who typed meaningfully
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by DaddyKross: 1:18am On Mar 08, 2018
When you type the shit they like
"He is soo sweet, 100% husband material, yenyenyen"

If otherwise
"He is backward, anti female, lives in under 15.5 century, yadayadayada"

Women, ode le like
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Your Wife? by Nobody: 1:44am On Mar 08, 2018
IamAirforce1:
I help my girlfriend in the bedroom only ..

she's got every appliances she would need at home to make work easier for her and that's enough .

The OP is talking about "Your wife"

Who cares about your girlfriend? undecided
Re: Where Is Your Wife? by efavour: 2:13am On Mar 08, 2018
pattybf:

We will gladly attend to those things u call our duties, without complain if our hubbies can provide us with every security n financial needs for today n future, without rubbing it on our faces.

Imagine waking up now, attend to kids n take them to school, prepare hubby for work, clean d house n get lunch ready. Put on d gen if Nepa no show n relax to watch telemundo n zeeworld till its time to pick kids!

I don't have to worry about money at all, everything is at my call n beckon!

Life go sweet die na. Who come suffer for this world?
my friend wake up from your dream, that you described up there was a lost world, The time our grand mother's answered oriaku, enjoyment queen. Men hate to hear those words now, they all want a working woman. But refuse to adjust to a helping man. Confused set of people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here / Marriage Has Failed Me! / Let's Be Sincere. "Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.