Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings (50534 Views)

Hardworking Teen Loses Her $37,000 Life Savings To A Scam - Photos / Alhaji Hamisu Bala Wadume: Police Calls Out Nigerian Army On Twitter / White Lady Calls Out Nigerian Man For 'Scamming' Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings by Carlyboi(m): 11:21pm On Mar 05, 2018
Dont know how anyone will scam a Nigerian who earned is money legitimately in this country i mean with everything we are facing thunder fire any stupid boy or girl way no see politicians and government administrators who have looted big time for easy pickings but na innocent hardworking Nigerian way dey suffer and smile like you thats just plain wicked and evil....if this story is true nemesis will still catch up with the guy last last ni
Re: Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings by princemartinsG(m): 11:27pm On Mar 05, 2018
Criminality, wickedness and non-sympathy towards fellow Nigerians continues to rise unabatedly by the day.

More worrisome it is when one thinks of what the youths today will make of Nigeria tomorrow.

Is it proper for Nigerian youths into fraud to defraud fellow poor indigent Nigerian?

Today youths are devising many criminal acts under the guise of Yahoo

IPROO online freelance scheme
Is it Legit ?

VOTE National Rebirth
Re: Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings by popcykaylah(m): 11:31pm On Mar 05, 2018
The woman enter 19guys (419) hands dey claim Yahoo boys scam her.. how much she get wey gboys wan chop. . Anyways mr man report your case to efcc and stop cursing..
Re: Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings by popcykaylah(m): 11:33pm On Mar 05, 2018
Juliette05:
and give guys like you 500N for washing his car
Swear with your womb say you never chop Yahoo money before??
Re: Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings by Hotzone(m): 11:37pm On Mar 05, 2018
Ignorance is worst excuse in my line of business.
Instead of Cinderella hiring the service of an operative who is well groomed in modern financial crime with keen perception in forensic analysis to do the job there preventing another innocent victim from been trapped by these intelligent and high network criminals rather, she resorted to bragging in the social media about how she can provide more money for the mum.
If u can't secure your property, much of it becomes a threat to your life.
Re: Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings by Etenco: 11:42pm On Mar 05, 2018
How? was she deceived or they gained access to her account on their own?
Re: Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings by Wickedcountry: 11:43pm On Mar 05, 2018
Timothy3113:
Nigerians need to shun anny form of illegality, assuming it was a whiteman that was scammed, people will be hailing him.

We need to say no to any form of fraud.

A thief is a thief, no matter who he she steal from.

Young man in this country it is only illegality that pay people without connection. So since the rich are busy siphoning all the wealth of the nation, corner siding all the jobs to their sons and daughters, still our money and still use it to take our babes from us all in the name of sugar daddy!

Omo make d country kukuma scata. Well go die put here. Everyone is prone to attack even the G-boys. The last thing I can do is to blame this dude. You think say to get format they easy? Press laptop till 4am. Hardwork pays and it just paid.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings by Wickedcountry: 11:46pm On Mar 05, 2018
IMASTEX:
People fall prey due to ignorance or greed. Why will someone give out classified information on ones bank account to a second party even on phone. Or wanting to get big reward for what you didn't invest in?
Though, it isn't an excuse for the fraudster.

Young man in this country it is only illegality that pay people without connection. So since the rich are busy siphoning all the wealth of the nation, corner siding all the jobs to their sons and daughters, still our money and still use it to take our babes from us all in the name of sugar daddy!

Omo make d country kukuma scata. Well go die put here. Everyone is prone to attack even the G-boys. The last thing I can do is to blame this dude. You think say to get format they easy? Press laptop till 4am. Hardwork pays and it just paid.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings by Alejo01(m): 11:47pm On Mar 05, 2018
He will meet his own waterloo

This powerbank is a mini energy solution that is targeted at solving many any challenge we have daily like charging phones, powering TV and like you rightly requested now, it can power your bulbs

The maximum power it can supply is about 100 watt but out there there are power solutions to (inverter and batteries) that can supply as much as 1000 watt, I personally have a 2000 watt inverter installed at home too, many have up to 5000 watt inverter installed...... These are all beautiful installations and can do power many high energy consuming device

For example a 5000watt installation with 4 or 8 units of 200Ah batteries will conveniently power almost all your home appliances at once
But here is the 'challenge'..... One of those 200Ah batteries cost about 100k and for 4 or 8 units, you will be looking at 400k or 800k respectively for battery only..... Inverter on it own can cost in from between 100k to 500k for a 2000watt to 5000watt rated inverter....

If you intend to add solar that is another 250 to 500k expenses....
So my question is why spend so much when all your priority is just to get your home lighted or to watch TV when you like to ensure your subscription doesn't just waste away, or to power your energy saving fan or laptop......

Our mini energy solution can help you solve many of these needs above at a friendly price which can be far less if you only need it for light, or only to charge phone or only power Laptop..... Pls take note of the word *ONLY*
If you will need to it to do all of the above and even more then you may need to buy the upgraded Powerbank/Battery, inverter, Laptop connecting cable, charger....

It is not that MPS cannot power many or all these together but caution must be taken to ensure that the 100watt limit is not exceeded.

To give an insight on lighting, some 20 years ago incandescent bulb (those ones look like lantern light ��and get so hot) were the popular type of bulbs. The least of these incandescent bulb is about 60watt (and note: OUR MOBILE POWER SOLUTION PACK can only supply about 100watt-----that means it can only power one incandescent bulb�����‍♀)

But like many of us know, power is not cheap in some part of the world.... Some people pay special attention to how much power they consume so that power bills don't take away all their savings for summer holiday.... So there were more research into energy efficient devices and that lead to the invention of many lesser energy consuming device popularly referred to as energy savers

The popular energy savers in most people homes today are rated 25 to 20 watt and many has the big 40watt energy saver bulbs but research has even gone farther to give lower energy consuming bulb/device....

There are 5watt, 7watt, 12watt energy saver bulbs that are just as bright as the more popular ones but surprisingly or not so surprising �most electrical stores/shops don't stock them..... As e no dey move market ����

Another thing worthy of note is DC or AC convention.....

DC.... Direct Current
AC - Alternating current

Direct Current.... Which is mostly 12v like those of batteries, solar panels etcetera...... Virtually all electronic and computer hardware needs DC to function......manufacturer builds components that converts ac to dc into their device......for example most laptop are 19v device and it takes the adapter the rectify the 220v AC into the usable 19v for laptop..... Power is lost during this conversion. MPS has a 19v port for laptop and a 12v port for other DC device or an inverter to convert the stored charge to 220v that most of our electronics use.

The voltage and frequency of alternating current (AC) electricity used in homes varies from country to country throughout the world. Typically, either 110-volt AC (110V) e.g USA or 220-volt AC (220V) e.g Nigeria.... is used, 'usually connected from the grid into homes, or from power generating set etcetera

A good example of a synergy between the two (ac/dc) is
Re: Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings by marttol: 11:50pm On Mar 05, 2018
juniormusa:
One day they will reap what they sow!
cos they are reaping what they didn't sow now.
Re: Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:52pm On Mar 05, 2018
the mum may not be internet savvy, she may have disclosed her ATM details to people in the sense like someone helping her to withdraw cash in the neighborhood... so its her fault if this is the case or its an unsolicited phishing message she replied and they hoodwink her...all I'm saying is that elderly people should not go electronic transaction.. its cons outweigh its pros..

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings by Stbobbylee: 12:02am On Mar 06, 2018
The poster is just a modafuker.. The guy stole her mum's money by transferring the woman's money to his account and you are here calling yahoo boys. Go sidon for bush abeg... We no get your time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 06, 2018
Narldon:

Can all the Yahoo Boys Gather all their Juju together so that we can steal other Countries Destiny to boost Nigerian Economy?

Rather than robbing Poor Nigerians!

Let's collect Switzerland's Destiny , I know They don't need it again

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings by ohem007(m): 12:07am On Mar 06, 2018
grayht:
Awon omo odaran oloriburuku omo ale jati jati olori ibu oloshi iyana ipaja sad

shey won sheype fùn è ni..

Which one be iyana ipaja...

Oga get your fact straight o...
Re: Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings by Brightgem(f): 12:16am On Mar 06, 2018
Those calling yahoo boys hutlers! May your life savings be hustled off you in one swipe! Nonsense! To the yahoo boys, 419, scammers etc! Hell awaits if u keep causing people pain! To the ordinary people, protect urselves from being scammed. Be enlightened.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings by hokafor(m): 12:28am On Mar 06, 2018
I hope the bastard did not enjoy her forbidden fruit too.
Re: Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings by Jimmy231: 12:31am On Mar 06, 2018
Who send your mama come.. Though local no good una for pity the old woman.. Yankee direct hustle pays

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 06, 2018
somadinho10:
I don't have a problem with yahoo boys returning our stolen money from abroad

But I will never support when they still from a fellow country man

Yahoo boys kind of hustling is evil. There is nothing like ‘returning our stolen mobey’. It’s evil scamming of their sweat and blood.

Those who’re people they scam are hardworking. Someone would work hard, pay taxes and other bills, put away some for the rainy day. He/she gets old and someone devised a means of duping him/her of those savings.

Whoever is into that kind of life. May it never be well with such a person. May that person never see anything good. May he/she come down with the worst kind of ill health.

Phuck yahoo boys and their businesses and May anyone who support that never ever see anything good. May all supporters of yahoo hustling suffer bad health till they repent.

6 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 06, 2018
Brightgem:
Those calling yahoo boys hutlers! May your life savings be hustled off you in one swipe! Nonsense! To the yahoo boys, 419, scammers etc! Hell awaits if u keep causing people pain! To the ordinary people, protect urselves from being scammed. Be enlightened.

Amen to that. May the worst kind of cancer and virus wipe all dem yahoo boys away.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 06, 2018
They are thieves, hustle my foot.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings by tbliss22(m): 12:49am On Mar 06, 2018
Lolz...

Just last week a kid brother of mine got is food stipend cleared from his account all to this so called viral messages of ATM being inactive and in a bid to reactivate it, a particular number is being displayed.

My guy called the number and they requested for this account details, which he gave out and before he could say 'jack' his account had been debited.

Finally, for the fact that gullible Nigerians will keep existing, smart ones should be conscious 24/7 and stay abreast of all their latest methods of operations not to fall prey.
Re: Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings by bellotaofeek: 1:08am On Mar 06, 2018
Greed caused it...
Re: Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings by bluelaptop: 1:08am On Mar 06, 2018
I scam my own, I don't scam Nigerians and will never.

Bro I feel your pain.

God bless this hustle. Big pay
Re: Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings by Nobody: 1:14am On Mar 06, 2018
somadinho10:

Sir,
Some of those "folks" that your boys are scamming "abroad" are your fellow country-men (Nigerians) and your ancestors (Black Americans) as well.....
Certainly you don't think that is okay... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings by redsun(m): 1:52am On Mar 06, 2018
They are just trying to be like the polithivcians that sulks their own people's blood. Reaping off others is constitutional in Nigeria. It is embedded indelibly in the constitution.
Re: Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings by Xisnin(m): 3:17am On Mar 06, 2018
Wapkoshcom:
You b!tches should stop saying shits
Yahoo bois deals with international accounts
If a yahoo bois deals with a local bank acc, he would be easily traced angry angry angry
Stop saying shit
Yahoo bois don't deal with 9ja acc
She might have exposed her atm to a unanimous person and there you have it...
It might even be the dude himself that did it...
angry
I repeat
Yahoo boys don't deal with 9ja acc all those ones nah 419
I dont know why my mind keeps telling me the guy is the culprit.....

Shit I'm out

Shut up thief.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings by Xisnin(m): 3:18am On Mar 06, 2018
somadinho10:

Yahoo boys are not returning your stolen money, they are criminals stealing for their personal use.
As their foreign exploit becomes more difficult, they will turn all their attention inwards, targeting
Nigerian citizens with fraud and rituals.
Someone you know may even be affected, do not support evil!

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings by naijanative: 4:00am On Mar 06, 2018
somadinho10:

It's the same. That many people upvoted you shows how warped their thinking are.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings by Teacher1776(m): 4:34am On Mar 06, 2018
IMASTEX:
People fall prey due to ignorance or greed. Why will someone give out classified information on ones bank account to a second party even on phone. Or wanting to get big reward for what you didn't invest in?
Though, it isn't an excuse for the fraudster.

in the case of my friend, they stole his phone. Before he could retrieve the line, the hoodlums have activated online banking and used it to transfer the cash in the account to their private accounts.
The local police didn't cooperate much. Even delays from the banks gave the rogue the room to escape.
Re: Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings by Beedoc: 4:58am On Mar 06, 2018
Bunch or roques
Re: Yahoo Boys Clear Out Nigerian Man Mum's Life Savings by vanfem: 5:10am On Mar 06, 2018
It is only a matter of time, if you get your joy and happiness by causing others pain and sorrow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Esther Neji Raped And Murdered In Cross River / 'Vacation Marriage'; 17-Year-Old Lady Forced To Sell Her Body For Money. Photos / We Rape Our Victims Before Killing Them – Robbery Suspects (Picture And Weapon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.