Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) (50575 Views)

Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) / Maiduguri: Death toll in Boko Haram attack at funeral up to sixty-five / Death Toll From Kaduna Attack Rises To 40 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by ghettokid1(m): 2:24pm On May 28, 2020
The death toll in Wednesday’s attack by gunmen on three villages in Sokoto State has risen to 74.

At Garki Village, 25 people were killed while at Dan Aduwa Village, 13 persons were slaughtered.

The assailants also killed six persons in Kutama Village while one person was abducted by the gunmen.

At Kuzari Village, the bodies of 25 persons were found while at Masawa Village five persons including children were killed.

Those severely injured are currently receiving treatment at Sabon Birni General Hospital.

It was gathered the bodies of those killed are currently being prepared for burial.

The villagers affected have fled to safety and families are not sure of the fate of their loved ones.

Some residents of the affected villages alleged that some of the armed attackers were herders, who used the occasion to attack farmers preventing them from grazing their herd on their farmlands.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/05/28/update-death-toll-sokoto-gunmen-attack-rises-74

3 Shares

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by Yungmil: 2:26pm On May 28, 2020
naija hw u see am. I tell you the truth and I lie not, the problem of Nigeria is the north....very backward.

Don't take my comment serious pls. Its the fault of MTN who are giving me daily free mb, and I don't know what to do with it.

anyway FTC for me. thanks 2 MTN

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by ghettokid1(m): 2:27pm On May 28, 2020
There will be 'Closed door security meeting' soon & then marching orders will be given and nothing will happen after that.

248 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by ajailer(m): 2:30pm On May 28, 2020
God please have mercy on the land.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 2:35pm On May 28, 2020
........."Hissed" undecided undecided undecided

Sad.....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by zoeA: 2:35pm On May 28, 2020
Helplessness everywhere you go undecided

1 Like

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by internationalman(m): 2:40pm On May 28, 2020
Watch all of Them actively vocal in another man's country issue..

But they would all rather remain unceremoniously silent in their own issue..

Bunch of double standard hypocritical bigots spare headed by the lifless one.

119 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by crestedaguiyi: 2:41pm On May 28, 2020
They know those responsible but cowardice

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by ghettokid1(m): 2:42pm On May 28, 2020
Thanks @ Fergie001
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by kasim155: 2:42pm On May 28, 2020
May their souls RIP
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by ghettokid1(m): 2:51pm On May 28, 2020
internationalman:
Watch all of Them actively vocal in another man's country issue..

But they would all rather remain unceremoniously silent in their own issue..

Bunch of double standard hypocritical bigots spare headed by the lifless one.
No mind them, Set of confused clowns

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by 1stola: 3:01pm On May 28, 2020
Terrible!

Only you na

Boko haram
Almajiri
Fulani herdsmen
Cattle rustler
Bandits
Kidnappers

DEM SWEAR FOR UNA?

You people should keep my your mess within your regions sha.

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by HeadShot: 3:02pm On May 28, 2020
1stola:
Terrible!
Only you na

Boko haram
Almajiri
Fulani herdsmen
Cattle rustler
Bandits
Kidnappers
DEM SWEAR FOR UNA?
You people should keep my your mess within your regions sha.

And they are still chanting sai barber
A country that lacks leadership

To think that some people in south west still support buhari even opting for Amotekun to defend themselves is highly appalling...

I shudder....

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 28, 2020
The northern cabal is more interested in finding oil in the north than protecting the lives of the masses.

Anyway Sha you will see Nigerians on social media posting "I can't breathe" bla bla, this is because of one death o.
But people are here getting killed in our backyard like chickens.
Death is now too casual in Nigeria mehn.
Headlines like this are too cliche...50 killed here 40 killed there, everyday same thing nothing changes.
And Nigerians will follow oyinbo and be shouting; stay safe, social distancing, isolation, lockdown bla bla, when we clearly have bigger issues.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 28, 2020
MAKE THEM ENJOY!!!!

Their greedy Politicians are reaping what they sowed to rip off Jonathan tenurecheesy cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by Orubebe01: 3:03pm On May 28, 2020
zoological Republic I hail thee

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by Esanboy111(m): 3:03pm On May 28, 2020
See them. Tufiakwa northerners una no de tire

5 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by Elvis2kay: 3:03pm On May 28, 2020
undecided
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by Rhaspody(m): 3:03pm On May 28, 2020
Nawao.
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by kellight(m): 3:03pm On May 28, 2020
We warned u guys about this no vision government but u didn't listen

9 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by gambia(m): 3:03pm On May 28, 2020
Evil people everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:03pm On May 28, 2020
Those of us in the South may not understand what has been cooking in the North.

There is a reason I agree with Nnamdi Kanu ideology even if I disapprove his method.

There is a danger ahead.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by HeadShot: 3:03pm On May 28, 2020
OdefaGirl:
........."Hissed" undecided undecided undecided

Sad.....

You wont see that arrewa on this thread...

The north is the problem of the north

12 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by psyco: 3:03pm On May 28, 2020
Where is hope?

People like me are just waiting patiently for the next election perhaps a miracle will happen to turn Nigeria around.

For now Nigeria is a failed state.

8 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by sammysneh(m): 3:03pm On May 28, 2020
buhari no send them
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by GiZcorp: 3:03pm On May 28, 2020
Re: Death Toll In Sokoto Gunmen Attack Rises To 74 (Graphic Photos) by mydadsboy(m): 3:04pm On May 28, 2020
lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kidnapper Evans’ Lawyer Loses Court Case, To Pay N500,000 Fine / Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) / Drugs Barons Arrested In Cross River With Drugs Worth Over N2.5billion . PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.