Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Singer Lil Kesh Set To Release A New Single – See What He Posted On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Lil Kesh Set To Release A New Single – See What He Posted On Instagram (544 Views)

Meet The Daughter Of The American Singer; Lil Wayne, Who Looks Just Like Him. / US Rapper And Old Town Road Singer Lil Nas X Unclad Pictures Leaked / Ruggedman Blasts ACP Abayomi Shogunle After He Posted Fake News About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Singer Lil Kesh Set To Release A New Single – See What He Posted On Instagram by Egaffer7: 12:07am On Mar 06, 2018
Ex YBNL act and presently the ceo of YAGI records Lil Kesh publicly opens up to the world and to his fans about his next single (apami) which will drop soonest and he caption It “my next single will make you dance till you cant find your hands and lega no more”

Click The Link For Full Details --- https://02base.com.ng/2018/03/05/singer-lil-kesh-set-to-release-a-new-single/

Re: Singer Lil Kesh Set To Release A New Single – See What He Posted On Instagram by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 06, 2018
gay spotted cool
Re: Singer Lil Kesh Set To Release A New Single – See What He Posted On Instagram by internationalman(m): 1:06am On Mar 06, 2018
Very soon Nigerians will start suffering from noise pollution in the hands of these artistes.

Please Kesh I'm warning you let this one b cool and I hope that d dance you are talking about is slow dance

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Is Now Mr Chef Iodised Salt Ambassador (photos) / Friends, Family Members Mourn Corps Member Killed By Train In Lagos / BB Naija 2018: Rico Revealed Secret Behind Not Been Nominated For Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.