Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Ruggedman Blasts ACP Abayomi Shogunle After He Posted Fake News About Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruggedman Blasts ACP Abayomi Shogunle After He Posted Fake News About Him (12965 Views)

ACP Yomi Shogunle Reveals How Much Pamilerin can make from being slapped / Simi Also Blocked By Yomi Shogunle / Yomi Shogunle Blocks Ruggedman On Twitter Over Recent Killing By SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ruggedman Blasts ACP Abayomi Shogunle After He Posted Fake News About Him by queensera(f): 9:03pm On Jul 18, 2018
Nigerian singer "ruggedman" took to his social media platforms to blasts ACP Shogunle for saying he has abandoned the #endsars movement.

He Wrote:

Officer @yomishogunle I have heard about how incompetent and dubious you are but this disgraceful act of yours takes the cake. 
This baseless and fabricated post of yours just goes to show you are a shameless liar and a disgrace to the @nigeriapoliceforce 
Since you obviously do not respect the uniform you wear, the innocent people being brutalised daily i never expected you to respect me. 
I see your pathetic comments trying to ridicule people who used to come to you for help and I always thought you were a disgrace to that position. 
Now I am certain you are.
Do not ever in your life post anything I never said to you about me or on my behalf. 
I would have said you take it down but I know my post will reach more people and it will expose you for the lying,decietful and disrespectful man you are.

NIGERIANS I AM ALL FOR #endsars until the force is reformed and reorientated on how to treat people as the humans they are.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/07/ruggedman-blasts-acp-shogunle-after-he-posted-fake-news-about-him/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruggedman Blasts ACP Abayomi Shogunle After He Posted Fake News About Him by queensera(f): 9:20pm On Jul 18, 2018
More
Re: Ruggedman Blasts ACP Abayomi Shogunle After He Posted Fake News About Him by femidejulius(m): 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2018
SARS...

Forcing young guys to give them money even if it means following them to ATMs since 2011

25 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Blasts ACP Abayomi Shogunle After He Posted Fake News About Him by Skyfornia(m): 10:18pm On Jul 18, 2018
This man no suppose be police na...agbero oje nga

2 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Blasts ACP Abayomi Shogunle After He Posted Fake News About Him by dingbang(m): 4:39am On Jul 19, 2018
shocked
Re: Ruggedman Blasts ACP Abayomi Shogunle After He Posted Fake News About Him by itspzpics(m): 6:15am On Jul 19, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Ruggedman Blasts ACP Abayomi Shogunle After He Posted Fake News About Him by englishmart(m): 6:36am On Jul 19, 2018
Ruggedi baba, I know it is not easy for you to stay irrelevant in the industry.... But, you can still respect yourself and stop picking on everybody...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ruggedman Blasts ACP Abayomi Shogunle After He Posted Fake News About Him by jabor4Naija(m): 7:03am On Jul 19, 2018
Ruggedy baba, give it to him hot, awon sars werey

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruggedman Blasts ACP Abayomi Shogunle After He Posted Fake News About Him by Shortyy(f): 12:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
Mtcheeeew
Re: Ruggedman Blasts ACP Abayomi Shogunle After He Posted Fake News About Him by flex04(m): 12:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
grin grin

See the nonsense the guy said here about Ruggedman Allegedly Switches from #EndSARS to #ReformSARS and how my bro jam am

Re: Ruggedman Blasts ACP Abayomi Shogunle After He Posted Fake News About Him by Hedonisst: 12:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
God bless you my man with balls of steel. That repugnant son of a dog called Abayomi Shogunle must be put in his place. Very useless police officer.

11 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Blasts ACP Abayomi Shogunle After He Posted Fake News About Him by Sirpaul(m): 12:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
Some girls barb their hair to look like Chidinma but end up looking like Emmanuella or Ngolo Kante.

12 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Blasts ACP Abayomi Shogunle After He Posted Fake News About Him by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
If you want to be totally useless join Nigeria police

if u want to be a terrorist join Nigeria army....

This is the legal way of becoming useless, incompetent and a terrorist.

7 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Blasts ACP Abayomi Shogunle After He Posted Fake News About Him by McBrooklyn(m): 12:09pm On Jul 19, 2018
SARS Bastards!!! angry

Na SARS una go gather dey one joint dey chill together and na the same SARS go still carry him colleagues con nab all of una for the same joint few hours later... Dubious Bastards!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Blasts ACP Abayomi Shogunle After He Posted Fake News About Him by Sharpshooota: 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2018
If you don't know how to lie

You can't serve in this APC administration

Buhari will demote you

4 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Blasts ACP Abayomi Shogunle After He Posted Fake News About Him by TheConfuser: 12:11pm On Jul 19, 2018
Juliusmalema:
If you want to be totally useless join Nigeria police

if u want to be a terrorist join Nigeria army....

This is the legal way of becoming useless, incompetent and a terrorist.
If you want to be both become the president

10 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Blasts ACP Abayomi Shogunle After He Posted Fake News About Him by Compliant(m): 12:12pm On Jul 19, 2018
IF THE POLICE FORCE REFUSE TO REFORM SARS CANT THE PRESIDENT OR SENATE JUST DO SOMETHING?

NA WA FOR THIS COUNTRY

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Blasts ACP Abayomi Shogunle After He Posted Fake News About Him by gassbee: 12:12pm On Jul 19, 2018
you don't need to b rude to pass across ur message

2 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Blasts ACP Abayomi Shogunle After He Posted Fake News About Him by Greizman: 12:12pm On Jul 19, 2018
Softly softly rugged man...
Sars no get joy o

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Blasts ACP Abayomi Shogunle After He Posted Fake News About Him by tstx(m): 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2018
The fear of Naija Sars is the beginning of Wisdom

Top 10 Ways To Avoid Getting Killed By A Member Of The Nigerian Police Force

See my signature
Re: Ruggedman Blasts ACP Abayomi Shogunle After He Posted Fake News About Him by omoiyalayi(m): 12:14pm On Jul 19, 2018
What is wrong with the acp

Why post a lie about a celebrity that has been against the injustice of Sars brutality against innocent nigeria

Do you now expect him to keep quiet?

5 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Blasts ACP Abayomi Shogunle After He Posted Fake News About Him by Metuh: 12:15pm On Jul 19, 2018
englishmart:
Ruggedi baba, I know it is not easy for you to stay irrelevant in the industry.... But, you can still respect yourself and stop picking on everybody...
Your moniker should be changed to DullMart cos it's obvious you don't understand simple English.

13 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Blasts ACP Abayomi Shogunle After He Posted Fake News About Him by gisil9: 12:17pm On Jul 19, 2018
Get the hottest betting odds, latest Football gist and Free airtime only on Goal 9ja Prediction Forum!!

Numerous odds posted per day on goal 9ja Prediction Forum with numerous Green Tickets!!!

To Visit Goal 9ja: [url=nairaland.site/sports]CLICK HERE[/url]
Re: Ruggedman Blasts ACP Abayomi Shogunle After He Posted Fake News About Him by McBrooklyn(m): 12:17pm On Jul 19, 2018
Metuh:

Your moniker should be changed to DullMart cos it's obvious you don't understand simple English.

Walmart I know... Which one con be DullMart again?? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruggedman Blasts ACP Abayomi Shogunle After He Posted Fake News About Him by Unlimited22: 12:18pm On Jul 19, 2018
Metuh:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Blasts ACP Abayomi Shogunle After He Posted Fake News About Him by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 19, 2018
TheConfuser:
If you want to be both become the president
lolzzzzz
Re: Ruggedman Blasts ACP Abayomi Shogunle After He Posted Fake News About Him by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
A singer fighting for us everyday while those useless politicians we voted for are busy eating our money with "I no send look". After, after, some useless people will still send their votes for just 5k.

This Nigeria ehn......

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Blasts ACP Abayomi Shogunle After He Posted Fake News About Him by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 19, 2018
Forgive me but did the guy lie or something

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido's 'A Good Time' Album Finally Completed Set To Be Released Soon / Did Munachi Nwankwo-abii Deserve To Be Mbgn 2007. / Odunlade Adekola, Lateef Osuolale (miliki) And Peter Fatomilola. OUR CONNECTION?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.