Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,685 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' (58233 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie: I Stopped Attending Catholic Churches In Nigeria Because ... / Chimamanda Adichie: 'I Am Sorry For Men, They Can't Have Motherhood' / Chimamanda Adichie: I Was Sexually Harassed By Media Man Who Squeezed My Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' by nkwuocha: 8:37am On Mar 06, 2018
Asa!
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' by Rhaspody(m): 8:37am On Mar 06, 2018
feminist or not I like the way she writes. if you hate her, go broaden your mind with some of her books. not the feminist one's o
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' by MARKETfund: 8:38am On Mar 06, 2018
hemama:
She said her land and not her breast

Lol, that could be forgivable cos Anambra generally seems to replace 'r' with 'l'

"N'egosi" not "na-egosi
Am yet to see people online that observes the rules in Igbo grammar to the letter wink

I love her though cool
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' by lastempero: 8:38am On Mar 06, 2018
Which point is she trying to make abeg,nwanem nwanyi abeg concentrate on writing ur fictitious novels than all this your unnecessary feminine disposition.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:38am On Mar 06, 2018
And This is under Literature section
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' by MrHighSea: 8:38am On Mar 06, 2018
See traffic

We came to see boobs

Bet our disappointment is still climbing to the heavens at mach 10

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' by Marxist001(m): 8:38am On Mar 06, 2018
u impressed the white folks and not us, wat are u displaying, something new? abeg don't allow them remove the Africanism in u.....just Negodu

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' by Grupo(m): 8:40am On Mar 06, 2018
emmykendo:
where the pics nah i fly here to see pic and i see nothing lipsrsealed they is God ooh cheesy
No be only you bro.
You need to see the disappointment on my face right now.
I was rushing in to Cossy's kind of boobsy, but no wahala, God dey

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' by potent5(m): 8:40am On Mar 06, 2018
*Na egosi Alam* can also mean "that displays my madness".

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' by BeijinDossier: 8:40am On Mar 06, 2018
Anambra born beauty and brain. We love you cool
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' by patosky3310(m): 8:40am On Mar 06, 2018
EbukaHades10:
Abi my phone no good again?

E no good again.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 06, 2018
many are disappointed

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' by Reference(m): 8:52am On Mar 06, 2018
A woman is alwaya a woman. No matter how well educated, exposed, enriched, and endowed the law of God always stands and women will always seek to strip to be appreciated. If her endowment is in the mind, then what is the value of the body.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' by JOE61: 8:58am On Mar 06, 2018
She is the epitome of gorgeousness. Nne, na-achalu m oku!
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' by oluwaahmed: 9:01am On Mar 06, 2018
Why she come resemble Lisa Simpson shocked

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' by BoweryGirl(f): 9:03am On Mar 06, 2018
After they have forced feminism like paracetamol syrup down our throats, they will go home and give their husbands all the hottest gbenshing styles and vacation in choice spots round the world. Some of us foolish women will keep emulating them. We end up heartbroken and broke. I don't even want to get started on Beyonce's saga.

A woman should be this, a woman should be that. Get the hell out of my face O ye feminists. Live and let me live...

She looks beautiful. Next!!

4 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' by Partnerbiz3: 9:15am On Mar 06, 2018
MARKETfund:

Lol, that could be forgivable cos Anambra generally seems to replace 'r' with 'l'

"N'egosi" not "na-egosi
Am yet to see people online that observes the rules in Igbo grammar to the letter wink

I love her though cool

Oga it is na-egosi NOT n' egosi.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' by khalhokage(m): 9:30am On Mar 06, 2018
hemama:
She said her land and not her breast
Depends on the Igbo nne, where I'm from land is Ani, Breast is Alá.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' by encryptjay(m): 9:33am On Mar 06, 2018
Which kain perves we gather for this forum?
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' by khalhokage(m): 9:33am On Mar 06, 2018
BoweryGirl:
After they have forced feminism like paracetamol syrup down our throats, they will go home and give their husbands all the hottest gbenshing styles and vacation in choice spots round the world. Some of us foolish women will keep emulating them. We end up heartbroken and broke. I don't even want to get started on Beyonce's saga.

A woman should be this, a woman should be that. Get the hell out of my face O ye feminists. Live and let me live...

She looks beautiful. Next!!

You're confused, feminism doesn't mean you should hate men or not satisfy your husband sexually, it just means women should strive for a better life than playing 2nd fiddle to men all the time, fight for better opportunities and rewards, and to be treated with respect as a person instead of child bearing receptacle.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' by demobaba1(m): 9:34am On Mar 06, 2018
Baba nla nonsense

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' by Gucciboss: 9:35am On Mar 06, 2018
MARKETfund:

"N'egosi" not "na-egosi

I love her though cool

You are wrong. She is right.
Na-eme
Na-egosi
Na-asụ.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' by Engr1(m): 9:36am On Mar 06, 2018
Stupid stupid post everywhere

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' by BoweryGirl(f): 9:38am On Mar 06, 2018
khalhokage:

You're confused, feminism doesn't mean you should hate men or not satisfy your husband sexually, it just means women should strive for a better life than playing 2nd fiddle to men all the time, fight for better opportunities and rewards, and to be treated with respect as a person instead of child bearing receptacle.

Who told you I don't strive for a better life? Oga, face your lane. Oversabi sabi analyst.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' by Gucciboss: 9:39am On Mar 06, 2018
Partnerbiz3:

Me self surprise oo
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' by khalhokage(m): 9:46am On Mar 06, 2018
BoweryGirl:

Who told you I don't strive for a better life? Oga, face your lane. Oversabi sabi analyst.

Hehehehe, grin
We dey talk you dey provoke.
Carry on.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' by oglalasioux(m): 9:52am On Mar 06, 2018
Obulu zie na di gi afulo mili oga ala, ya labazie ala gi.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' by toniacan(f): 10:11am On Mar 06, 2018
Biko onweghi ala nfulu, ebe ka odi?
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' by MARKETfund: 10:28am On Mar 06, 2018
Gucciboss:

You are wrong. She is right.
Na-eme
Na-egosi
Na-asụ.

Partnerbiz3:

I think you both are right due to the presence of a hyphen in between the two words 'na' & 'egosi'.
That said, what I meant to point out which are generally seen in some online commenters is the presence of two 'udaume'(vowels ie. a & e) in linking verbs where one ought to be silent eg. 'na egosi' instead of 'na-egosi' as rightly put by Chimamanda or 'n'egosi' wherein the 'a' is eliminated and silent.

@partnerbiz3 am not wrong either cool

Shallom!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

International Magazine Rejects Chimamanda Adichie's Photos. See Why / DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 / "I Threw Away My Green Card" – Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.