Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Nas And Jay-z Mason's Theory Interesting Read - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nas And Jay-z Mason's Theory Interesting Read (142848 Views)

Nas And Damien Marley - Sabali Video!---- Truth! / Is It True That Sauce Kid Said He's Better Than Nas And Big L / Nas And Nelly In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nas And Jay-z Mason's Theory Interesting Read by Nobody: 4:15am On Jan 23, 2008
People believe it or not the poster is right here is a link, President Bush himself is a madson member,see the pics below and note the group of men down there,spot out president bush,a former member of the skulls in uni days now a madison member,he even invited the madson to the white house,, in the p

Re: Nas And Jay-z Mason's Theory Interesting Read by fastmoney(m): 4:34am On Jan 23, 2008
nas been had that egyptian chain way long before they made up, he even had the pyramid on on his album cover way long before the beef even started,

i aint sayin ur lieing or nuffin am just lettin u know blad
Re: Nas And Jay-z Mason's Theory Interesting Read by A40(m): 7:58pm On Jan 23, 2008
Na una sabi keep on with your theories and bull ish while these guys are making top dollars.I have heard from dudes like you that Bill Gates was the anti christ tell me why are we so into pulling each other down we blacks.I dont believe a thing of what you just typed and i feel you are entitled to your opinion and so am i to mine
Re: Nas And Jay-z Mason's Theory Interesting Read by dipo2much(m): 9:03pm On Jan 23, 2008
shit happens. just dont go near it
Re: Nas And Jay-z Mason's Theory Interesting Read by A40(m): 3:03pm On Jan 24, 2008
Besides a lot of rappers blaspheme in their songs.Busta Rhymes and Fat Joe are good examples i have lost count on how many times they have called themselves the god
Re: Nas And Jay-z Mason's Theory Interesting Read by nasara(m): 6:30pm On Jan 24, 2008
the choice is yours, but mind u u would not decide the consquency. Y stressing your self about something that's so simple and at thesame does not affect you in any way.no wonder the Bible say in 2nd timothy chapter three that in the last day people would pay more attention to meannigless stories. Y rap all the time, is it the only genre of music that is evil what make people thing that other genre's are holier than Rap. How about Movie that display all sort of Evil ranging from sex to gunshot how come nobody talk about it C'mon is time we get things straight, lets stop fooling ourself.
Re: Nas And Jay-z Mason's Theory Interesting Read by jimmyjam: 6:51pm On Jan 29, 2008
I was surprised to find that the famous classical music composer was a mason and the title of a track on a CD of his i recently was "mason funeral tune"

People dont know that ancient mason ceremonies involved eating , drinking dead and even live human blood and flesh, human sacrifice, they beileve in sybolism (i.e use of shapes, They even have ranks/titles such as earth supreme master, master of faith etc the religion itself is very confused as they worship all gods from all religions and at they same times they worship, no god (are pagans) and at certain times they worship the devil. So you can imagine how confused they are.

Apparently many historical monuments were tabanacles and temples for performing mason ceremonies such as the colosium in italy, the historial building of the capital of america in washington DC, monastaries in greece/rome/isreal/arabia. Pyramids of egypt etc

Infact the visa/mastercard corporation and company got its name from this group i.e mastercard, being that their master is the devil and most of their titles include the word "master"

They want to use this credit card/ bio-chip that soon mastercard will start mass producing and implanting into peoples hands and forehead etc to keep an all seeing eye on every human being. This is the mark of the devil. My advise is similar to whats said in the bible "watch and pray" and let Jesus lead you in the right path ask him and he will!
Re: Nas And Jay-z Mason's Theory Interesting Read by PoDeep(m): 10:34am On Jan 30, 2008
Yeah, Masons are at large in the industry. Who's heard Kelly Rowland's "Work - Freemason's remix".
Most american politicians are masons. Etc.
Re: Nas And Jay-z Mason's Theory Interesting Read by jimmyjam: 11:26pm On Jan 30, 2008
The classical musician i was refering to was Mozart, freemason used to be a secret society now they are no longer secret, they are in the open about their things, there is also another clothing line that now uses skull and bones on thier shirts i think its phat farm or express etc.

They are so open now that i saw a documentary on public TV about how east germany has changed since the fall of the berlin wall. And they even showed a freemason pub-bar and cafe on the street complete with its on freemason pub sign and they were offering people free drinks there so as to attract them to the cult.

A lot of pyramid schemes even in nigeria such as NOSPETCO are run by freemanson members infact theres a bank in nigeria intercontinental bank and securities plc that has recently changed its logo to a triangle. Im sure soon they will add an eye inside the triangle on the logo.

One of their philosophies is that some people suffer in order for other people to enjoy. For example the US, Germany when they sell military and police equipment to most other contries they sell it at a rate almost 10 times that which those same companies sell it to thier own armed forces. So basically those foreign armed forces suffer and pay for it in order for the US and germany to enjoy those products free!

Another issue is homosexuality and transexuality are deeply encouraged by the mason. They have even crossed borders and a lot of catholic preists are now members. May God help us!
Re: Nas And Jay-z Mason's Theory Interesting Read by A40(m): 10:15am On Feb 01, 2008
Amen
Re: Nas And Jay-z Mason's Theory Interesting Read by RichDad1(m): 4:51pm On Feb 03, 2008
I am not convince about the Intercontinental Bank's Stuff, because The MD Mr Erastus Akingbola(not sure about the spelling) Happen to be the chairman of Grace so Amazing Foundation (GSAF)a Christian outreach ministry, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, i still stand to be corrected though
Re: Nas And Jay-z Mason's Theory Interesting Read by baslone: 9:50pm On Feb 03, 2008
why bother yourself with the way Jay and nas live their life,so far they keep comin up wit wat i want to hear,we hav respected people dat never believed in God or get involved in some powerfu; occultic stunts.tai solarin,Fela and so on.I am not saying anything oh,but do you think peeps like obasanjo,adedibu wont be involved in stuffs like this.the world is deeper than what we see.wateva sha,i am still feelin my illmtic and blueprint
Re: Nas And Jay-z Mason's Theory Interesting Read by jimmyjam: 5:50pm On Feb 04, 2008
Freemasonry members are also members of other religions some even proclaim to be so called born again, some are of other religions etc regarding shoyinka and the likes: there are various sub groups that are freemason is diguise these include: church of scientology (of which soyinka and about 40% of nigerian  university professors are members) and homosexual cult (of which a lot of nigerin heads of state have been members) and egyptologists, others are metaphysicist, AMORC (rusecrutions), Greek/Catholic/Russian monastaries-priests

Scientologists beleive that science is the solution to all problems of humanity and that their saints are people like albert einstein, thomas darwin etc

Homosexual cult i wont mention names but weve al head of some of our former and who knows maybe even current nigerian heads of states that are homosexual.

Egyptologists: they are egyptians and some are pan aficanists from america, jamaica/carribean that beleive that the center of the world/ garden of eden etc was in egypt they include various musicians such as roy ayers etc they

Metaphysists: they beleive in taking care and preservation of mind, body, soul and spirit: are quite similar to scientologists , they beleive there is a sceintific and medical solution to death etc

AMORC (Ruscerutian order): They believe in astral projection, appearing/dissapearing, they are similar to bhuddists they like constant meditations.

Mostastaries-priests: a lot of orthodox grek/catholic/ russian/ etc monataries with monks have been mason for centuries.
Re: Nas And Jay-z Mason's Theory Interesting Read by jimmyjam: 6:38pm On Feb 04, 2008
UAC and a lot of nigerian companies (Banks, Oil comnpanies etc) are not left out in this pyramid cultic system. UAC gives its emplyees free housing in the nice houses they own and are currently building though its subsidiary UAC properties. The people who pay for these houses cash down, pay for it in order for UAC to give to thier employees for free and to pay utility bills with. Infact after about 5-10 years of being employed in the company they either offer it at a very reduced rate or will give it away free (transfer ownership) to the employee.
Re: Nas And Jay-z Mason's Theory Interesting Read by alisigwe(m): 9:27pm On Feb 04, 2008
i don't really know what to make up of this,here i am enslaving myself just cuz i love hip hop,and everyday i read shits especially on dis site that sends me to tears,i pray my brother don't get to read this cuz ever since i cupped gino's album ,i've been ''replaying lord have mercy'',fortunately he is starting to pick interest'' .i am definitely going to go back and have a rethink before i bump into this game,i guess shits like this made ''solodee'' turn his back to hip hop.
Re: Nas And Jay-z Mason's Theory Interesting Read by Skywalker5(m): 9:53pm On Feb 04, 2008
Eyin boyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

E tun ti de oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Nas And Jay-z Mason's Theory Interesting Read by A40(m): 12:33pm On Feb 08, 2008
@Skywalker
You took the words out of my mouth.There was this rumor back in the days that Bill Gates was the Anti-christ so these sort of ish aint new to me
Re: Nas And Jay-z Mason's Theory Interesting Read by jimmyjam: 12:45am On Feb 09, 2008
Up to the point that Jay Z had a track called "lucifer" on his "black" album.

I pray that the almight God through Jesus christ will open your eyes and those of any mason so they (you) may know that the only true way, truth and light and master is Jesus the son of God and the sacrificial lamb and not illuminati (mason), Amen
Re: Nas And Jay-z Mason's Theory Interesting Read by jimmyjam: 12:51am On Feb 09, 2008
Like i said i cannot judge anybody, but i can bring you the good news that you dont have to live in eternal spiritual torment just because members of mason want to enjoy the things everyone in life wants, fame, riches , power etc

Alot of born again christians were also and are also rich such as Rockerfella, the riches that god brings are both earthly and eternal while the riches that satan brings are only for this physical life.
Re: Nas And Jay-z Mason's Theory Interesting Read by ThugLife1(m): 6:07pm On Feb 10, 2008
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Nas And Jay-z Mason's Theory Interesting Read by sexxxxy(f): 4:49pm On Feb 11, 2008
For all of u that dont beleive.Watch this then maybe u'll beleive,

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6oRyrhJdwCw

http://youtube.com/watch?v=iX-xVN0xERk&feature=related
Re: Nas And Jay-z Mason's Theory Interesting Read by jimmyjam: 4:04am On Feb 27, 2008
oh yes o in fact mary j. blige , mobb deep , pherrell the list is long o are also members of freemason. Mobb deep specifically had an album called "free agents" also they had an album called blood money that had a picture of them with money in front of the pyramid and eye on the dollar!
Re: Nas And Jay-z Mason's Theory Interesting Read by ritchboy(m): 8:49am On Feb 27, 2008
i also heard aki and paw paw are masons grin
Re: Nas And Jay-z Mason's Theory Interesting Read by PoDeep(m): 9:20am On Feb 27, 2008
Of course they are!
Re: Nas And Jay-z Mason's Theory Interesting Read by PoDeep(m): 9:21am On Feb 27, 2008
Of course they are!
Re: Nas And Jay-z Mason's Theory Interesting Read by afrochic: 11:59pm On Feb 27, 2008
this is crazyy!! funny thing is Nigerians will not know all this and even when thwey do they just act like it's no big deal, Is it just me or ahs anyone noticed that skulls on tops ,belt buckles,rings and other fashion accesories is the in thing now? and Nigerians are all buying into it. i was in downtown manhattan during the week and saw one of my naija friends wearing a t shirt with an evil looking logo.
Re: Nas And Jay-z Mason's Theory Interesting Read by TheSly: 12:05am On Feb 28, 2008
waeva. . .
Re: Nas And Jay-z Mason's Theory Interesting Read by jimmyjam: 10:13pm On Mar 24, 2008
In nas rap on his nastodamus album , the track called "nas is like" he said and i quote "before the birth , after the death , the last one left", im wanting to believe that hes refering to the antichrist that will remain after the rapture i.e himself and the mason.

Also erykah badu in her new album calls the name of almost all gods of all religions as well as mentions the mason and the fallen heros (saints ) of hip hop and r & b from 2 pac, to biggie to left eye from TLC etc.
Re: Nas And Jay-z Mason's Theory Interesting Read by A40(m): 7:49pm On Mar 27, 2008
I am just feeling their music and thats all.

@jimmyjam
Did he actually glorify the Devil in that song i have heard that song a zillion times and you cant tell me that song was a devil worship song
Re: Nas And Jay-z Mason's Theory Interesting Read by jimmyjam: 3:50am On Apr 05, 2008
A40 and the rest please read this article and about how RFID i.e a new chip has been developed i.e the mark of the beast . and that the guise that will make people sign up for the chip is that it will have many benefits such as tracking your family and friends, talking with each other, locationg shis, planes accross the globe, etc
it has been produced by verisign and its called verichip

www.worldlastchance.com
Re: Nas And Jay-z Mason's Theory Interesting Read by lysaa(f): 2:31pm On Aug 01, 2008
strolls in singing *There is Fire on the mountain, and nobody seems to be on the run*
Re: Nas And Jay-z Mason's Theory Interesting Read by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 10, 2008
Hmm. ,  . Hmmm . . . . .Hmmmm

To think that i was listening to One Mic -Nas

Before coming to this Thread is what makes me sad!

Although i haven't believed everything i have seen

But. . . . .What is left to believe?

Just have to Pray to GODthat i am not mislead.

because i am a big fan of both of them.

People even say i look like Jigga!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

VIDEO [DOWNLOAD]: P-square - Alingo / VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) / Lil Wayne & Birdman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.