Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,337 members, 7,867,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:08 AM

20 Practical Steps Out Of Sexual Sins. (part 15 ) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 20 Practical Steps Out Of Sexual Sins. (part 15 ) (266 Views)

Flee Sexual Sins / Confession Of Sexual Sins At Bishop Obinim's Church By Members (Video) / Lady Kneels Down To Greet Apostle Suleman As He Steps Out In Style In USA(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

20 Practical Steps Out Of Sexual Sins. (part 15 ) by Revadebola: 3:59am On Mar 06, 2018
20 PRACTICAL STEPS OUT OF SEXUAL SINS. (PART 15).
Continued From Yesterday.

15. Remember the repercussions.

Hebrews 13:4 (KJV)) "Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge".

When you know the evil implications or repercussions of sexual sins, you will flee from it.
You are not doing God a favour if you live holy and run from sexual sins.
If you are opportune to hear the various stories I have heard in my over 38 years of ministering deliverance, you won't need a preacher to tell you to run away from all forms of casual sex.
I have heard of weird stories of how demon possessed people have used the medium of sex to thwart people's destinies.
I can boldly tell you from my deliverance counseling experiences, that over 50 percent of the stubborn problems many are having today are linked to the casual sex and multiple sexual partners they have engaged with.
A lot of spiritual attacks by witchcraft, curses, initiations into occult, stubborn and medical incurable diseases and sicknesses are planted into people’s lives via their bait of casual sex.
Young and old, people of all tribes and races are subtly lured into sex by the devil so that he can have a grip on their soul and lead them to eternal destruction.
A lot of diseases and medically incurable sicknesses are acquired by casual sex and multiple sexual partners. There are so many sexual transmitted diseases. When you have this at the back of your mind, you will naturally want to flee from sexual sins.
I read on the internet that MouthAction causes mouth cancer. Isn't that enough to make anyone to stop the practice of MouthAction, except if such a person wants to have mouth cancer.
God frowns at sexual sins. In the above scripture, God said, He will personally judge all forms of sexual sins.
I have met a lot of people living in the avoidable, but regrettable acts of their casual sex life. The regrets of unwanted pregnancies and abortions, the unforgettable aches and pains of being deflowered, the bitter feelings of being sexually used and dumped .
All these could be avoided if you stay off from sexual sins.
The unplanned responsibility of being a single parent or having a child/children out of wedlock, can be avoided if you check yourself against casual sex.
Infidelity has caused a lot of marriage problems : break down of communication between spouses , unnecessary suspicious, separation, divorce, even untimely death.
When you remember the aches, hurts and problems that sexual sins cause, you will know that the 5 minutes quick sex does not worth it. Why go for 5 minutes sexual pleasure and live with eternal regrets?

PRAYER POINTS :
1. Holy Spirit remind me always of the repercussions of sexual sins, so that I will flee from it.
2. My God, destroy these sexual sins from my life, before they destroy me.
3. Father create Your fear in my heart to live holy life.
4. Wednesday 21st is my BIRTHDAY. Thank God for His grace upon my life.

To Be Continued Tomorrow.
CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.
FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP :+2349059270030.
SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.
"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

(1) (Reply)

"How Can A Perfect God Be Wrath Filled?" / God Will Intervene In Cases That Gives You Worry. / You Dare Use That Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.