Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

EFCC To Arrest Leo Ogor Over Constituency Projects - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC To Arrest Leo Ogor Over Constituency Projects (12375 Views)

Ben Bruce Goes Berserk, Attacks Tracka Over Constituency Projects / Leo Ogor Who Has Stroke, Wins Election, Retains Seat For 5th Term / Leo Ogor Could Be Sacked Over 6-Month Sickness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC To Arrest Leo Ogor Over Constituency Projects by kenodrill: 9:18am On Mar 06, 2018
Pavore9:

Nigerians are being defrauded by politicians who are directly representing them but rather point at politicians from another region as being responsible for their plight!

No mind them. They should continue wailing their fussy lives.sai baba!!! 2019 loading...

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Arrest Leo Ogor Over Constituency Projects by ihatesycophant(m): 9:22am On Mar 06, 2018
hedonistic:
Why does it have to be the Minority Leader (PDP)? Why not the Majority Leader of the APC? Are you saying that no APC legislator also awards constituency project execution to their own companies? Why is the EFCC so obsessed with anything linked to the PDP and gleefully overlooks the APC? Why?
You guys need serious help. Must everything be attach to politics. Former SGF was sacked for the same issue.

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Arrest Leo Ogor Over Constituency Projects by ihatesycophant(m): 9:25am On Mar 06, 2018
hedonistic:
Why does it have to be the Minority Leader (PDP)? Why not the Majority Leader of the APC? Are you saying that no APC legislator also awards constituency project execution to their own companies? Why is the EFCC so obsessed with anything linked to the PDP and gleefully overlooks the APC? Why?
oh! You guys need serious help. Must everything be attach to politics. Former SGF was sacked for the same issue.
Re: EFCC To Arrest Leo Ogor Over Constituency Projects by arsenal33: 9:26am On Mar 06, 2018
kabrud:
Arrest the thief and any other thief, that era of pocketing public funds is gradually being phased out, the earlier the thieves and their online toothless puppies realise this, the better for them. Dolts will come and be singing their usual foolish songs; Babachir, maina, yusuf motorbike etc, doesn't matter, let them continue their songs.

copied

Nigerians are being defrauded by politicians who are directly representing them but rather point at politicians from another region as being responsible for their plight!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EFCC To Arrest Leo Ogor Over Constituency Projects by arsenal33: 9:27am On Mar 06, 2018
ihatesycophant:

oh! You guys need serious help. Must everything be attach to politics. Former SGF was sacked for the same issue.

copied

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Arrest Leo Ogor Over Constituency Projects by hedonistic: 9:27am On Mar 06, 2018
ihatesycophant:
You guys need serious help. Must everything be attach to politics. Former SGF was sacked for the same issue.
Look at this bushman. Why was the SGF merely sacked? So his offence is not enough for EFCC to arrest him as they have been arresting PDP members?

Why hasn't the EFCC arrested the former SGF and other APC members or appointees of this government? If you're not going to answer this question directly, thunder would fire your generation if you mention me to talk rubbish.
Re: EFCC To Arrest Leo Ogor Over Constituency Projects by maisauki: 9:29am On Mar 06, 2018
ronaldo has scored more goals than d whole barcelona team
Re: EFCC To Arrest Leo Ogor Over Constituency Projects by baralatie(m): 9:30am On Mar 06, 2018
hedonistic:

Look at this bushman. Why was the SGF merely sacked? So his offence is not enough for EFCC to arrest him as they have been arresting PDP members?

Why hasn't the EFCC arrested the former SGF and other APC members or appointees of this government? If you're not going to answer this question directly, thunder would fire your generation if you mention me to talk rubbish.
that sgf case
Re: EFCC To Arrest Leo Ogor Over Constituency Projects by Etuagievin(m): 9:35am On Mar 06, 2018
This man has finish isoko people o
Re: EFCC To Arrest Leo Ogor Over Constituency Projects by mzangy: 10:23am On Mar 06, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Ogor that is sick and on life support. Better leave him jejely

He is no longer on life support. He is back, this is someone I saw at his home town 24th of February in his domiciliary edifice as the gate was opened for different class of people to come and rejoice with him.
Re: EFCC To Arrest Leo Ogor Over Constituency Projects by mzangy: 10:32am On Mar 06, 2018
Leo Ogor is smarter than Efcc, and this news is stale. He started working in his constituency day and night immediately he smelt trouble and that was before he fell seriously I'll and was flown out of the country.

I'm not supporting him anyway but with the way he worked early last year and even till now he's going to win every case with Efcc.
Re: EFCC To Arrest Leo Ogor Over Constituency Projects by docadams: 10:46am On Mar 06, 2018
mzangy:
Leo Ogor is smarter than Efcc, and this news is stale. He started working in his constituency day and night immediately he smelt trouble and that was before he fell seriously I'll and was flown out of the country.

I'm not supporting him anyway but with the way he worked early last year and even till now he's going to win every case with Efcc.

Very childish reasoning
Re: EFCC To Arrest Leo Ogor Over Constituency Projects by mzangy: 10:51am On Mar 06, 2018
docadams:

Very childish reasoning
Go and arrest him. If Ameachi is walking a free man, you think it's leo ogor that won't walk a free man.
He is going for senate in the next elections.

And like I said in my previous post I'm not his supporter any way.
Re: EFCC To Arrest Leo Ogor Over Constituency Projects by Monaco2(m): 10:53am On Mar 06, 2018
Hmmm d man with the biggest mansion in ozoro..... His house covers two streets.... Isoko wado
Re: EFCC To Arrest Leo Ogor Over Constituency Projects by docadams: 11:01am On Mar 06, 2018
mzangy:

Go and arrest him. If Ameachi is walking a free man, you think it's leo ogor that won't walk a free man.
He is going for senate in the next elections.

And like I said in my previous post I'm not his supporter any way.

She you've cone of maturity then maybe we shall engage
Re: EFCC To Arrest Leo Ogor Over Constituency Projects by MADBUTTERFLY(m): 11:26am On Mar 06, 2018
Lipscomb:
Buhari and afonja should stop victimising our people we IBO known for hand working. Buhari should start packing his load we will send him back to daura in 2019.

My friend I know you are trying to be sarcastic but that is not enough to contaminate this page with bad language.
Fyi, Ibo is a language and not a people.
It is hard working and not hand working.
Your joke is very lame also because the man in question is not igbo

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Arrest Leo Ogor Over Constituency Projects by duwdu: 11:49am On Mar 06, 2018
Islie:

http://thenationonlineng.net/efcc-secures-order-arrest-house-minority-leader-ogor-constituency-projects/

AUTHORITY STEALING

BY FELA

[Chorus]

Authority stealing!

You be thief (I no be thief)

You be rogue (I no be rogue)

You dey steal (I no dey steal)

You be robber (I no be robber)

You be armed robber (No be armed robber)

I no be thief (You be thief)

I no be rogue (You be rogue)

I no dey steal (You dey steal)

I no be robber (You be robber)

I no be armed robber (You be armed robber)

[Chorus]

Argument, argument!

Argument, argument, argue

Them argue

Everbody dem argue

Them dem dem argue

Up and down them argue

Everbody dem argue

Them dem dem dem argue

Yes yes, them argue

Everbody dem argue

Argument about stealing

Somebody don take something

Wey belong to another person

Then you go hear:

You be thief (I no be thief)...

On top of the road, on the side

People dey waka

Office workers, labourer workers, workers' workers

Them go dey waka

Inside bus them go dey

Motorcycle them dey ride

Plenty, plenty crowd

Inside this crowd

Sometimes for one corner

Sometimes for one street

You go dey hear: ha ha!

[Chorus]

Thief, thief, thief!

Rogue, rogue, rogue!

Robber, robber!

Catch am, catch am! Thief, thief, thief!

Catch am, catch am! Rogue, rogue, rogue!

Catch am, catch am! Robber, robber!

Catch am

Pull am

Get am

Keep am

Ole...

[Chorus]

Catch am, catch am!

Looking go start

Watching go start

Chasing go start

Somebody go dey

Wey them go grab

Them go beat am well-well

Them go lynch am well-well

Police go come well-well

Them go carry am go court

Them go put am for jail

Them fit put am six months

(Them go put am for one year)

Them fit put am two years

(Them go put am for five years)

Them fit put am seven years

(Them go put am for ten years)

If not them go shoot am well

Them go shoot am for armed robbery

On top of the road, on the side

People dey waka

Office workers, labourer workers, workers' workers

Them go dey try

To try to make ends meet

Them go dey hustle

To try to make ends meet

Them go put hands for back

To try to make ends meet

Them go dey beg oga

To try to make ends meet

Them go be slaves for them town

To try to make ends meet

I say turn your face small

To the right wing

Oga patapata dey for there

Authority people dey for there

Instead of workers

We have officials

Instead of buses

Them dey ride motor-car

Instead of motorcycle

Na helicopter

Instead of them waka

Na worker go waka for them

Authority people them go dey steal

Public contribute plenty money

Na authority people dey steal

Authority man no dey pickpocket

Na petty cash him go dey pick

Armed robber him need gun

Authority man him need pen

Authority man in charge of money

Him no need gun, him need pen

Pen got power gun no get

If gun steal eighty thousand naira

Pen go steal two billion naira

[Chorus]

Thief, thief thief!

Rogue, rogue, rogue!

Robber, robber!

You no go hear them shout

You no go hear them shout at all

You no go hear them say

You no go hear them say response at all

Na different way be them way

Na civilize style be them style

[Chorus]

Yes, yes, yes, yes!

"Oh yes, of course, contract, have some money back in hand, ha ha"

Hear the words them dey take deceive the people:

Misappropriation

Maladministration

Nepotism

Mitigation

Make I remember another one wey them dey use

Defraudment

Forgerylization

Embezzlement

Vilification

Mismanagement

Public inquiry

Authority stealing pass armed robbery

We Africans we must do something about this nonsense

We say we must do something about this nonsense

I repeat, we Africans we must do something about this nonsense

Because now authority stealing pass armed robbery

Authority man him go dey steal

Public contribute plenty money...

[Chorus]

Authority stealing...

==========

P34c3

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Arrest Leo Ogor Over Constituency Projects by Lumig: 12:02pm On Mar 06, 2018
kabrud:

Is this sarcasm or what? Dasuki and Alex badeh are southern Christians. More like saying it is not a crime for southern christian leaders to steal money meant for the southern christians.
I am happy we still have people like you. Let's gang up against our political elites using Tribal, Religious, political affiliation etc sentiments to cover and disguise their robberies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Arrest Leo Ogor Over Constituency Projects by ogundeleai(m): 12:38pm On Mar 06, 2018
Buhari felt short of expectations but as it stands today no one out of those being mentioned can make the difference

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Arrest Leo Ogor Over Constituency Projects by Ten06(m): 2:11pm On Mar 06, 2018
RZArecta2:
Another media trial has started without the EFCC even arresting the accused yet. What do those clowns hope to achieve by this ? Leo Ogor will probably be laughing at Magu in his hotel room right now while sipping coffee. Arrest and prosecute first if you have a case then explain to the public later instead of this charade
How can Leo ogor be sipping coffee when stroke has almost finished him
Re: EFCC To Arrest Leo Ogor Over Constituency Projects by RZArecta2(m): 2:27pm On Mar 06, 2018
Ten06:

How can Leo ogor be sipping coffee when stroke has almost finished him
I don't know his health status sir but you get my point
Re: EFCC To Arrest Leo Ogor Over Constituency Projects by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 06, 2018
grin grin grin. Gbammmn grin grin grin
izzou:
grin

I don't think Nigeria can do away with corruption

I personally don't think so

Maybe we could work together with it. But it's impossible to put it away
Re: EFCC To Arrest Leo Ogor Over Constituency Projects by duwdu: 8:15pm On Mar 06, 2018
RZArecta2:
I don't know his health status sir but you get my point

You didn't know the man only recently returned to the house following his absence for many months on serious health grounds? Hmm.

I honestly think it's better to be informed — even circumspect — before jumping into a discussion, at least to not use flowery language on the situation OF/with the man Leo, as you did.

Just my two Kobo; I mean no harm.

P34c3
Re: EFCC To Arrest Leo Ogor Over Constituency Projects by RZArecta2(m): 8:25pm On Mar 06, 2018
duwdu:

You didn't know the man only recently returned to the house following his absence for many months on serious health grounds? Hmm.

I honestly think it's better to be informed — even circumspect — before jumping into a discussion, at least to not use flowery language on the situation OF/with the man Leo, as you did.

Just my two Kobo; I mean no harm.

P34c3
of what importance is Leo Ogor to me that I'll be bothering myself about his going outs and coming ins ? He's not related to me neither is he representing me in the chambers. I used a figure of speech to pass my message across and you want to crucify me for it ? Na wa o, please avoid me this period
Re: EFCC To Arrest Leo Ogor Over Constituency Projects by keneck1: 2:46pm On Mar 07, 2018
hedonistic:

oga jump inside lagoon already.

(1) (2) (Reply)

By Supporting APC, Oba Akiolu's Action Unbecoming Of A Royal Father –dominic / INEC Suspends Voter Registration In Ihitte Uboma, Imo After Attack / Riot At Yelwata, Along Makurdi-Abuja Expressway, Guma Lg. Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.