Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,159 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Banky W Singer Says He Loves The Size Of Adesua Etomi's Boobs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Singer Says He Loves The Size Of Adesua Etomi's Boobs (1042 Views)

Photos Of Adesua Etomi And Banky W That Show Valentine Inspiration / Photo Of Adesua Etomi And Her Bridesmaids In Traditional Outfits / Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W Singer Says He Loves The Size Of Adesua Etomi's Boobs by klvncik: 9:35pm On May 12, 2018
Banky W Singer says he loves the size of Adesua Etomi's boobs
Banky W doesn't want his wife, Adesua Etomi to ever bother about the size of her boobs because he loves them the way they are.
Calm down guys, yes, Banky W said he likes the size of his wife's boobs and trust us he isn't even hiding it from the public.
The singer made this known on Adesua Etomi's comment section on Wednesday, May 9, 2018, when the actress had posted a video of On-Air personality, Toolz Oniru's new lingerie line and had some really nice words for the media personality.
"This is amazing Tolu @toolzo I'm a huge believer in loving the skin that you're in and I promise you...if I had big boobs..I'd have bought but since we are not quite there (lol) I'm sharing so that my curvaceous fam know they're sorted. Congratulations and may all your efforts be crowned with great success," she wrote.
Then Banky W took to the comment section to give his pretty wife some moral support, "Lol don't worry We like ya own like dat," he wrote.
Banky W says he loves the size of Adesua Etomi's boobs (Instagram/AdesuaEtomi) Awwww, Banky W and Adesua Etomi keep giving us couple goals even when they aren't trying so hard. The last time we got to see these guys show us that their marriage looks like an everyday honeymoon was when Adesua Etomi sent Banky W a message on his birthday....READ MORE @.....http://1conagist..com.ng/2018/05/banky-w-singer-says-he-loves-size-of.html

Re: Banky W Singer Says He Loves The Size Of Adesua Etomi's Boobs by Cr7sBabe(f): 9:39pm On May 12, 2018
Yo! some says I look like adesua.
Btw...her boobs are perfect
Re: Banky W Singer Says He Loves The Size Of Adesua Etomi's Boobs by xedyl(m): 9:49pm On May 12, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
Yo! some said I look like adesua. Btw...her boobs are perfect
No dear... She looks like you. grin
Re: Banky W Singer Says He Loves The Size Of Adesua Etomi's Boobs by sonofspada(m): 9:53pm On May 12, 2018
That's his own kind of giving baby, Assurance
Re: Banky W Singer Says He Loves The Size Of Adesua Etomi's Boobs by Cr7sBabe(f): 9:53pm On May 12, 2018
xedyl:

No dear... She looks like you. grin
kikiki
Re: Banky W Singer Says He Loves The Size Of Adesua Etomi's Boobs by AshCoded(m): 10:39pm On May 12, 2018
nice one banky....
appreciate wat u gat....

moreover Adesua is an epitome of beauty.
say wat u like......I.D.G.A.F.

(1) (Reply)

10 Tonto Dike’s Church Styles We Are Crushing On (PHOTOS) / Regina Daniels & Her Boyfriend Somadina Fight Over Age Issues - Who Is Older? / Actor Odunlade Adekola Celebrates Wife Birthday With Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.