Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Help! I'm Having Anxiety Disorder And It's Frustrating My Life,please Help Me! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! I'm Having Anxiety Disorder And It's Frustrating My Life,please Help Me! (597 Views)

Doctors Please Help: I'm Having Weak Erection / I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed / Can I Use Alcohol To Reduce My Social Disorder And Anxiety? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I'm Having Anxiety Disorder And It's Frustrating My Life,please Help Me! by Emmzie(m): 8:01am On Mar 06, 2018
Which drugs can i take for anxiety disorser? I always get afraid that i might die all the time. I always feel unreal. I have a feeling that there's something stuck in my throat. I worry about the future a lot.
Please any suggestions on the drugs i can take?
Re: Help! I'm Having Anxiety Disorder And It's Frustrating My Life,please Help Me! by izzou(m): 8:05am On Mar 06, 2018
I ain't a doctor but I'll recommend that you enjoy life and wherever you find yourself

Cheer up. Forget about the future but be hopeful. Don't be bothered about tomorrow, after all today's wahala is even enough for today

Hangout with friends. Make yourself happy. We all are going to die someday, and we only die once, so don't be scared of death

Maybe there are drugs sha. But always learn to smile and be happy
Re: Help! I'm Having Anxiety Disorder And It's Frustrating My Life,please Help Me! by pat1612(m): 8:15am On Mar 06, 2018
Emmzie:
Which drugs can i take for anxiety disorser?
I always get afraid that i might die all the time.
I always feel unreal.
I have a feeling that there's something stuck in my throat.
I worry about the future a lot.

Been there so many times i know how it feels.
Do u stay alone?? If so please get some company it can be anyone.
Is in your head dont let your head control if u do you will lose.
Better u take control as u know what problem is just divert your attention to other things and u will realise u cannot die smiley
Please dont let your mind play
Re: Help! I'm Having Anxiety Disorder And It's Frustrating My Life,please Help Me! by Emmzie(m): 8:17am On Mar 06, 2018
izzou:
I ain't a doctor but I'll recommend that you enjoy life and wherever you find yourself

Cheer up. Forget about the future but be hopeful. Don't be bothered about tomorrow, after all today's wahala is even enough for today

Hangout with friends. Make yourself happy. We all are going to die someday, and we only die once, so don't be scared of death

Maybe there are drugs sha. But always learn to smile and be happy

Thanks a lot sir.
Re: Help! I'm Having Anxiety Disorder And It's Frustrating My Life,please Help Me! by Emmzie(m): 8:18am On Mar 06, 2018
pat1612:

Been there so many times i know how it feels.
Do u stay alone?? If so please get some company it can be anyone.
Is in your head dont let your head control if u do you will lose.
Better u take control as u know what problem is just divert your attention to other things and u will realise u cannot die smiley
Please dont let your mind play

Thanks sir.
Re: Help! I'm Having Anxiety Disorder And It's Frustrating My Life,please Help Me! by gabinogem(m): 8:28am On Mar 06, 2018
Emmzie:
Which drugs can i take for anxiety disorser?
I always get afraid that i might die all the time.
I always feel unreal.
I have a feeling that there's something stuck in my throat.
I worry about the future a lot.

See your doctor...probably thyroid disorder.
Re: Help! I'm Having Anxiety Disorder And It's Frustrating My Life,please Help Me! by Stallion93(m): 8:34am On Mar 06, 2018
Plz go see a doctor, They have prescriptions for that. GET well soon
Re: Help! I'm Having Anxiety Disorder And It's Frustrating My Life,please Help Me! by Emmzie(m): 8:37am On Mar 06, 2018
gabinogem:
See your doctor...probably thyroid disorder.

I went to the hospital for a thyroid scan and the result of the test indicates that my TSH level (Thyroid stimulating hormone level) is normal.
Re: Help! I'm Having Anxiety Disorder And It's Frustrating My Life,please Help Me! by Emmzie(m): 8:38am On Mar 06, 2018
Stallion93:
Plz go see a doctor, They have prescriptions for that. GET well soon
Thanks for your concern sir.
Re: Help! I'm Having Anxiety Disorder And It's Frustrating My Life,please Help Me! by gabinogem(m): 8:45am On Mar 06, 2018
Emmzie:

I went to the hospital for a thyroid scan and the result of the test indicates that my TSH level (Thyroid stimulating hormone level) is normal.
You still need to see a doctor, maybe he will prescribe antidepressant drugs for you...Stay safe.
Re: Help! I'm Having Anxiety Disorder And It's Frustrating My Life,please Help Me! by babyt66: 12:01pm On Mar 08, 2018
Watsapp me on 08032493281

(1) (Reply)

Which Alcohol Brand In Nigeria Is Food Grade 96%/pure / Treat Hormonal Imbalance With Phyto Bliss Herbal Tea / Pathetic Story Of UNIOSUN Student Who Dog Ran Away With Her Foot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.