Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,113 members, 7,953,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:41 PM

Uncle SEUN NAIRALAND - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uncle SEUN NAIRALAND (823 Views)

Murdered Nabeeha Bagged 1st Class – Uncle / Are Certificates Really Overrated? What I Saw In My Uncle's House / This Dude Built A Guitar Out Of His Dead Uncle’s Skeleton (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uncle SEUN NAIRALAND by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 06, 2018
Good Morning Uncle Seun (Nairaland),

Please why was this thread closed?

https://www.nairaland.com/4361854/nigerians-leave-uk-united-kingdom

There are many more controversial topics and images on nairaland.
Why is someone who claims to have admin rights trying hard to oppress some of us here?
This is cyber bullying!!!
I did not request closure...

It is stated and I quote
"Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland."

This is were many Nigerians express their thoughts, opinions and REAL LIFE experiences.
Why should there be exceptions because somebody's ego is larger than life?

That person is into travel and assisting people go to school abroad. The person gets paid from it. That is why HE ensured the closure of my thread.

This is certainly not the nairaland I know...

If you can allow this kind of oppression to happen here where most people are anonymous, then there is a real problem...

3 Likes

Re: Uncle SEUN NAIRALAND by Isupaefugbemi00(m): 8:39am On Mar 06, 2018
Seun nairaland

Oshaprapra

1 Like

Re: Uncle SEUN NAIRALAND by justwise(m): 6:46am On Mar 08, 2018
Good Morning Uncle Seun (Nairaland),

Please why was this thread closed?

https://www.nairaland.com/4361854/nigerians-leave-uk-united-kingdom

There are many more controversial topics and images on nairaland.
Why is someone who claims to have admin rights trying hard to oppress some of us here?
This is cyber bullying!!!
I did not request closure...

It is stated and I quote
"Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland."

This is were many Nigerians express their thoughts, opinions and REAL LIFE experiences.
Why should there be exceptions because somebody's ego is larger than life?

That person is into travel and assisting people go to school abroad. The person gets paid from it. That is why HE ensured the closure of my thread.

This is certainly not the nairaland I know...

If you can allow this kind of oppression to happen here where most people are anonymous, then there is a real problem...

Why did you deactivate your account after making this ridiculous allegation? Present any evidence that i collected money or gift from anybody for helping them secure visa.

(1) (Reply)

List Of Top 100 Universities In Nigeria 2018 / Is It Okay To Have A CICRM Certificate / How To Survive A Crocodile Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.