Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,422 members, 7,819,518 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

How You Can Start Investing As A Student Or Young Adult - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How You Can Start Investing As A Student Or Young Adult (16714 Views)

Invest Wisely: See how to start Investing with N100 above now / Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less. / Start Investing Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How You Can Start Investing As A Student Or Young Adult by structuredan(m): 10:30am On Mar 07, 2018
i partner with two companies the first one is a Multi Concept company u earn 0.72 - 1% daily Roi. The second company is an entrepreneurial company that partners with Amazon the biggest online store u earn 20% Roi every two weeks for 10months both company have physical address u can visit to confirm call/whatsapp 08132111362 for details
Re: How You Can Start Investing As A Student Or Young Adult by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 07, 2018
Primusinterpares:
You have said nothing...

#no offense ment
He really didn't.

Saintzykie:
OP you no try at all. This stuff was sent yesterday by info@rosabon-finance.com as a newsletter. I'm sure it was meant for lead generation targeting millennials. You just hijack am with reckless abandon. You for try credit them small
They'll just be copying other people's stuff anyhow.
Re: How You Can Start Investing As A Student Or Young Adult by Toylove: 10:36am On Mar 07, 2018
semitunde:
If you can save N150k, I can show you how to get 40% profit from it in 7months and 100% profit from it in 8months, guaranteed. You can also make 40% in 6weeks but this is with a risk factor unlike the aforementioned ones.
Am interested
Re: How You Can Start Investing As A Student Or Young Adult by ovanda(m): 11:00am On Mar 07, 2018
EllySteve:
wow. Ayam so inspired

Akuko.
guy u no go kill me with laughter!!!!!

1 Like

Re: How You Can Start Investing As A Student Or Young Adult by ojoshu(m): 11:01am On Mar 07, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:
What exactly can one invest with 400k?

produce a movie with your 400k as a Co-producer and earn huge profits

Re: How You Can Start Investing As A Student Or Young Adult by Iykenuwa(m): 11:21am On Mar 07, 2018
semitunde:
If you can save N150k, I can show you how to get 40% profit from it in 7months and 100% profit from it in 8months, guaranteed. You can also make 40% in 6weeks but this is with a risk factor unlike the aforementioned ones.

Details please?
Re: How You Can Start Investing As A Student Or Young Adult by Iykenuwa(m): 11:26am On Mar 07, 2018
structuredan:
i partner with two companies the first one is a Multi Concept company u earn 0.72 - 1% daily Roi. The second company is an entrepreneurial company that partners with Amazon the biggest online store u earn 20% Roi every two weeks for 10months both company have physical address u can visit to confirm call/whatsapp 08132111362 for details

whats the minimum amount one can invest?
Re: How You Can Start Investing As A Student Or Young Adult by hahn(m): 11:30am On Mar 07, 2018
Primusinterpares:
You have said nothing...

#no offense ment

Says the person that cannot spell meant undecided
Re: How You Can Start Investing As A Student Or Young Adult by yusasiv(m): 11:47am On Mar 07, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:

Keep your crowd funding and Ponzi scheme to yourself . Not interested

Think like a human being pls, must u b rude before u can be reasonable?
Re: How You Can Start Investing As A Student Or Young Adult by BlissB(f): 11:50am On Mar 07, 2018
Primusinterpares:
You have said nothing...
#no offense ment
You get sense !!
Re: How You Can Start Investing As A Student Or Young Adult by yusasiv(m): 11:51am On Mar 07, 2018
purem:

Details please

Bro, drop me a mail on sbcyberoutlet@gmail.com, but it is still advisable that u Do your own research, i've been into this since 2016, only a slowpoke would have enjoyed this much benefit and still look at the dingbat criticism perspective
Re: How You Can Start Investing As A Student Or Young Adult by Skyaphix(m): 12:35pm On Mar 07, 2018
*REAL ESTATE GORILLA TRAINING *

I remember when I started real estate 3 years ago n didn't want to sit down n take trainings on how to develop my self in the real estate business..I suffer great deal because my client's base got empty so i had nobody buying my products and wasnt making any money whatsoever but thank God I had one or two team Mates gave me indirect commission..

After running up n down for years..I had to sit down n take trainings ..

Check this out..To sell pepper you need to go through trainings to start the business folks

I work with a firm that's into real estate Trainings on how u won't he bored after some months n years..its not about selling land.. Its about making money n been in the game for a long time.

If you want to do any business n stay in it for long...get training before you start or learn fast while you on the job!

I have created a Gorilla training for you all..its come up every Tuesday and Friday.
Come learn why you need a team as long you live...

Pertinencegroup.com
Atiku
Call more Infor
Happpy work weekends!
Re: How You Can Start Investing As A Student Or Young Adult by NigelCundy: 2:21pm On Mar 07, 2018
You're not making any sense here na. How you can start investing but no actual investment idea. What stupidity runs in the blood of Nigerians?
Re: How You Can Start Investing As A Student Or Young Adult by Primusinterpares(m): 3:05pm On Mar 07, 2018
hahn:

Says the person that cannot spell meant undecided
That was an over sight...
Thanks for the correction though.
Re: How You Can Start Investing As A Student Or Young Adult by hahn(m): 3:32pm On Mar 07, 2018
Primusinterpares:

That was an over sight...

Thanks for the correction though.

I just dey play with you grin
Re: How You Can Start Investing As A Student Or Young Adult by Primusinterpares(m): 3:35pm On Mar 07, 2018
hahn:

�����.
no shaking smiley
hahn:

�����.
no shaking
Re: How You Can Start Investing As A Student Or Young Adult by Micholawoye: 6:07pm On Mar 07, 2018
structuredan:

I am interested sir. I would Like to know more about them
Re: How You Can Start Investing As A Student Or Young Adult by structuredan(m): 7:19pm On Mar 07, 2018
Micholawoye:

I am interested sir. I would Like to know more about them
chat me up
Re: How You Can Start Investing As A Student Or Young Adult by YOUNGELDER1(m): 7:32pm On Mar 07, 2018
yusasiv:

Think like a human being pls, must u b rude before u can be reasonable?

Scammer ! 2018 and you’re still into/talking about Crowd funding and ponzi .
Re: How You Can Start Investing As A Student Or Young Adult by XaintJoel20: 11:52pm On Mar 07, 2018
semitunde:

What's the nature of the investment?
Re: How You Can Start Investing As A Student Or Young Adult by semitunde: 10:17am On Mar 20, 2018
Sorry for the late reply. Wasn't online for quite some time.

I just opened a new telegram group. Will send the link to if you have telegram. If you do, search @bpslimited.

Xaintjoel20 and Iykenuwa hope you guys have telegram too?

1 Like

Re: How You Can Start Investing As A Student Or Young Adult by Skyaphix(m): 12:23pm On Mar 23, 2018
Real Estate Investment

I remember when I starting real estate 4 years ago and didn't want to go training on how to develop my self in the real estate business.
.I suffer great deal because my client's base got empty so i had nobody to buy my products and wasnt making any money whatsoever but thank God I had one or two team Mates gave me indirect commission.
Networking in any Business pays when you least expect.
In The Real Estate Business you cant sell all the Properties but you could work with others and build a team...

After running up n down for years..I had to sit down n take trainings ..
Check this out..To sell pepper you need to go through sitting down with a pepper seller and likewise for informal and formal trading.If you interested investing in Real Estate Business or you want to be A Realtor
i suggest you give me a call or send me a whathapp

I work with a firm that's into real estate Trainings and other investment Vehchles.
its not about selling land..
Its about making money n been in the game for a long time.

If you want to do any business n stay in it for long...get training before you start or learn fast while you on the job!
I have created a Gorilla training for you all..its come up every Tuesday and Friday.
Come learn why you need a team as long you live...
Even a Family is team and also a Couples!
Pertinencegroup.com
Atiku
Call more Infor
Re: How You Can Start Investing As A Student Or Young Adult by maxiwise: 5:47pm On May 22, 2018
There is money on facebook, WhatsApp, instagram. And its available to everyone, you just have to know how to get it. Its not rocket science. If you spend up to 3 hours on facebok everyday and you are not getting alert from your activity on facebook, you should never complain about being broke. If you are really broke, then you will grab every opportunity that teaches you how to make money while having fun on social media.

I will attend to only 3 serious people who are hungry for success and ready to take the plunge and make serious money on Social Media .

Inbox me lets Break Records.
Watsapp me 2348106017549

#Longrichrocks

(1) (2) (Reply)

See This Modern 4bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design For 50 X 100ft Land / Is Bitcoin Mining More Profitable Than MMM 50% / Trading In MTN Shares Suspended After $5.2bn Nigerian Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.