Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Be Proud Of Islam: Do Not Hide It. - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Be Proud Of Islam: Do Not Hide It. (3286 Views)

In Islam, Do People Marry For Love Or Religiousness? / Fasting in Ramadan: The 4th Pillar Of Islam / 9 Reasons Why Muslims Should Be Proud Of Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Proud Of Islam: Do Not Hide It. by dexmond: 3:20pm On Jul 31, 2010
@Vedaxcool

I did not get your point
Re: Be Proud Of Islam: Do Not Hide It. by sodunsi: 3:44pm On Aug 02, 2010
vedaxcool, what u need is our prayer! i can understand you are faithless! historically Christianity is more bloody
Re: Be Proud Of Islam: Do Not Hide It. by ajoguegbe(m): 2:19pm On Aug 09, 2010
I actually feel for you people. I actually noticed it, that people are no longer proud to be Muslims, those that say are proud,say it in a hidden forum like nairaland. But a clear sign of the fact of shame in relation to islam can be seen in the way Muslims copy christians in Nigeria. they have started
1. preaching on television to a well dressed sitting audience
2. bus preaching
3. night vigil
It's a pity. Many still hold on to what is not working, even when its failure is globally recognised.
It was in reading this blog I now discovered the Bible says a lot about Islam. It's an eye opener

http://judewatchman..com/2010/01/suicide-bombing-according-to-bible-by.html

Check it out
Re: Be Proud Of Islam: Do Not Hide It. by vedaxcool(m): 2:43pm On Aug 11, 2010
I actually feel for you people. I actually noticed it, that people are no longer proud to be Muslims, those that say are proud,say it in a hidden forum like nairaland. But a clear sign of the fact of shame in relation to islam can be seen in the way Muslims copy christians in Nigeria. they have started
1. preaching on television to a well dressed sitting audience
2. bus preaching
3. night vigil
It's a pity. Many still hold on to what is not working, even when its failure is globally recognised.
It was in reading this blog I now discovered the Bible says a lot about Islam. It's an eye opener

Raw fanatism and to crown it all he has a blog, but come to think about why would any muslim want to copy a religion that shares it's identity with paganism

Get my drift

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Qur'an Says Jesus Has Died?! Explanation Of The Word "Tawafii" / Judging Others Unjustly? / Friday Reminder (5): Revive The Sunnah Of Hijab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.