Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Ondo State Commissioner For Education: going to school Is a Choice - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ondo State Commissioner For Education: going to school Is a Choice (670 Views)

Mmesomma Ejikeme Met With The Anambra State Commissioner For Education / Where Is Nigeria Education Going To / 7 Signs That School Is Not For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ondo State Commissioner For Education: going to school Is a Choice by Macdan20(m): 11:46am On Mar 06, 2018
From the words of our commissioner for Education.

This evening I tuned in to OSRC, fortunately I saw our commissioner for education on a program, I can't recollect the name of that program.

Various questions were asked of which he woefully failed to give convincing answers. From his words, the government is scrapping mega schools.
When asked about tertiary institutions in the state, our honorable commissioner was far from convincing. To him, tertiary education is not a charity work, you cannot be paying 36,000 for tertiary education.
When asked how he think the people will cope if the money increased, he said who says the parents won't afford it....
He said they send their wards to private secondary schools, where they are even paying more and besides, it is a choice.

CC: fynestboy, chukwudi44, ijebabe, ishilove.

(1) (Reply)

I Scored 194 In Jamb .pls Can Study Elect/ Engr In Otuoke / En / MAN Oron HND Screening Form Announced For 2018/2019 Academic Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.