Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Thinking About Improving Your Skills By Learning How To Code? Get In Here!! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Thinking About Improving Your Skills By Learning How To Code? Get In Here!! (963 Views)

I Got A Tech Job In Canada Without Learning How To Code / Learn To Code & Get Employed / What Will I Gain By Learning Programming? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thinking About Improving Your Skills By Learning How To Code? Get In Here!! by Dspyder: 12:26pm On Mar 06, 2018
Are you a youth corper, student, job seeker, in between jobs, or waiting for admission? This is a chance for you to improve your skills, enhance your CV, and gather more knowledge, Cos there's nothing like too much knowledge right??

Dspyder is offering you a chance to do that in a very conducive and interactive environment over a short period of time.

Registration is currently going on. Sign up and register to learn HTML, CSS, MySQL, PHP, JQuery, Internet Security and so many more.

The courses are very intensive and you will have access to a live server and FREE HOSTING for a year amongst other benefits.

Go to www.dspyder.com and choose the program you are interested in and you will be sent a schedule for the classes. Hurry and Book your Space Now!!!!
Re: Thinking About Improving Your Skills By Learning How To Code? Get In Here!! by KhingLufem1(m): 12:52pm On Mar 06, 2018
learn HTML, CSS, MySQL, PHP, JQuery, Internet Security and so many more.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Text Reader For My Grandma / Hello Guys, Help Review This Small Website / Wordpress Developers Come In Lets Talk Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.