Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Just Discovered That My Girl Has Hepatitis B - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Just Discovered That My Girl Has Hepatitis B (6470 Views)

I Just Discovered I Have Hiv / Help A Friend That Has Hepatitis C / Help Please My Cousin Has Hepatitis C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Discovered That My Girl Has Hepatitis B by Matina99: 11:50pm On Aug 14, 2021
I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.
Re: Just Discovered That My Girl Has Hepatitis B by Mekudi: 1:22pm On Aug 15, 2021
HarunaWest:

well you are very correct....this same medication cured me of Hepatitis B....including moringer as well...go get your vaccine dude....so you won't be infected
are you saying you're now negative ?
Re: Just Discovered That My Girl Has Hepatitis B by HarunaWest(m): 4:16pm On Aug 15, 2021
Mekudi:
are you saying you're now negative ?
Yes I am
Re: Just Discovered That My Girl Has Hepatitis B by Eze2000(m): 10:18pm On Sep 06, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Just Discovered That My Girl Has Hepatitis B by HarunaWest(m): 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
Eze2000:

Can we have a word pls. My WhatsApp is on my profile / signature
The ideal thing is for you to send me a pm.
Re: Just Discovered That My Girl Has Hepatitis B by Eze2000(m): 10:46pm On Sep 06, 2021
HarunaWest:

The ideal thing is for you to send me a pm.

Done
Re: Just Discovered That My Girl Has Hepatitis B by Quim2: 10:49pm On Sep 06, 2021
Delafruita:
i was diagnosed with hepatitis B in 2008.i tried treatment with several doctors but it was futile.eventually i met a lady doctor who placed my a diet along with a few drugs for 6 months.after 3months,the test showed the virus was non-reactive after the 6ymonths,the test was negative.after 1 year,the test still showed negative and remains so.she toldme i was the second case she treated with that particular regimen.two of the drugs are available in any pharmacy,livolin and immunace.the third,methionine isnt registered by nafdac and isnt readily available.she had to order it through some contacts abroad.i dont know if its now available.the most important part is the diet.you have to stay away from everything that contains oil.no milk,meat,fish,etc.take lots of water and fruits.i dont recommend the treatment,am just stating what treatment i was given.consult your doctor for more advice

Can we have a private word pls.

sent you a PM
Re: Just Discovered That My Girl Has Hepatitis B by scillo123(m): 1:16pm On Jul 02, 2022
Any update regarding your woman and possible cure for her HPV? Pls do if there is any. Would also like to have a word with you. Lemme know the best way to reach you, thanks
Re: Just Discovered That My Girl Has Hepatitis B by scillo123(m): 1:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
HarunaWest:

Yes I am

And have you been vaccinated after being completely cured? Would like to have a word with you if you wouldn't mind
Re: Just Discovered That My Girl Has Hepatitis B by rdsalami103: 9:36am On Jul 23, 2022
Can i have your direct contact too, may be WhatsApp
scillo123:

And have you been vaccinated after being completely cured? Would like to have a word with you if you wouldn't mind
Re: Just Discovered That My Girl Has Hepatitis B by rdsalami103: 9:37am On Jul 23, 2022
Have you been cured of your hepatitis B? Please reply
scillo123:

Re: Just Discovered That My Girl Has Hepatitis B by Nyamuri: 7:39am On Sep 26, 2022
Good morning bro, I'm suffering from hepatitis b. Please how did you get yours sorted out?
HarunaWest:

well you are very correct....this same medication cured me of Hepatitis B....including moringer as well...go get your vaccine dude....so you won't be infected
Re: Just Discovered That My Girl Has Hepatitis B by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 8:39am On Sep 26, 2022
Nyamuri:
Good morning bro, I'm suffering from hepatitis b. Please how did you get yours sorted out?
lol and na igbo be your problem
Re: Just Discovered That My Girl Has Hepatitis B by fastseo: 6:37pm On Oct 30, 2022
HarunaWest:

can i talk to you cos i need a better understanding

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fibroids Natural Cure! - Reliable & Guaranteed. / Medication For Halitosis (Bad Breath) / Can A Man With Genotype As Get Marry To A Woman With Thesame Genoype?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.