Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Wedding Invite Of Fatima Aliko Dangote And Jamil Abubakar (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wedding Invite Of Fatima Aliko Dangote And Jamil Abubakar (Photos) (60309 Views)

Meet Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, Jamil Abubakar's Alleged Baby Mama - PoliticsNGR / Wedding Cake Of Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar (Photos) / Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Invite Of Fatima Aliko Dangote And Jamil Abubakar (Photos) by charidot(m): 2:50pm On Mar 06, 2018
Please, call me dish washing after the wedding
vanessaRN:

Few weeks ago, we reported that Fatima, Africa’s richest man, Aliko Dangote’s daughter will be wedding Jamil, son of former Inspector General (IG) of Police, MD Abubakar, on 15th March 2018.

The wedding invite to the event which will be taking off in Kano, will reportedly be attended by five presidents and all past Nigerian presidents. It has also been gathered, that Microsoft Billionaire boss, Bill Gate has also confirmed his intent to attend the wedding ceremony of Dangote’s daughter, Fatima.

Here’s a photo of the wedding invite below;

We have also reported before now that just like the Sarakis, who are practising Muslims refused to serve alcohol of any kind of alcohol at their children’s humongous wedding ceremonies few months back, reports emanating from the household of the families involved with the upcoming wedding, has it that alcohol of all types will also be prohibited at the upcoming Dangote/Abubakar wedding too, which has already has many hashtags like; #fatjam2018 #jamfat2018 #abudan2018 #dafa2018 #jafa2018.

Capitalng who first reported about the nuptial ceremony between Dangote’s daughter and the former Police Chief’s son, said it promises to be the mother of all weddings.

Read their report below;

The prospect of Fatima Dangote’s wedding to Jamil Abubakar is delicious, like the luscious little apples that grow in the orchards of Winesburg.

The forthcoming union of the daughter of Africa’s richest billionaire, Aliko Dangote and the pilot son of former Inspector General (IG) of Police, MD Abubakar, promises to be the mother of all weddings.

It is a marriage made in heaven and signed to be actualised on earth, according to friends and family of the couple. Besides the apparent love and unwavering loyalty of the duo to each other, friends and family enthuse that there couldn’t be a greater match of equals and beloveds; from the moment Fatima’s courtship began by her beau, Jamil, families and friends of the duo embarked on fervent prayers, hoping that their attraction and love withstand the test of time.

The details are both in the telling and the seeing in respect of Fatima and Jamil’s budding love; the magnetism binds them resonates very loudly and exhilaratingly, arousing feelings of envy and desire among friends and family, wishing that they are blessed with something similar.

Fatima and Jamil have a lot working for them; both their fathers are filthy rich and eager to fulfil their ultimate yearnings and they are equally blessed with towering grace, humility and desire to unite in a lifetime of love and commitment.

SOURCE
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/03/06/checkout-wedding-invite-aliko-dangotes-daughter-fatima/
Re: Wedding Invite Of Fatima Aliko Dangote And Jamil Abubakar (Photos) by utenwuson: 3:11pm On Mar 06, 2018
Narldon:

Dangote should just coman buy Arsenal already because from the look of things ,only cement can hold their defense..

heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh

1 Like

Re: Wedding Invite Of Fatima Aliko Dangote And Jamil Abubakar (Photos) by princetom1(m): 3:26pm On Mar 06, 2018
Peterolus:
My own wife dey Aiyetoro. make me sef dey my lane.

Aiyetoro for London grin
Re: Wedding Invite Of Fatima Aliko Dangote And Jamil Abubakar (Photos) by gozzlin: 3:38pm On Mar 06, 2018
Quadiva:
Could this be true love or ??

No, it's false hate. undecided

Re: Wedding Invite Of Fatima Aliko Dangote And Jamil Abubakar (Photos) by millhouse: 3:51pm On Mar 06, 2018
simonlee:
You mean not a drop of alcohol will be serve in such a wedding?

the wedding card should have read "strictly for art and commercial students!"

angry
some businesemen & politicians will pay over the moon fees to get that invite and be there..if u understand how things work in this country.
Re: Wedding Invite Of Fatima Aliko Dangote And Jamil Abubakar (Photos) by klosety45: 4:23pm On Mar 06, 2018
Narldon:

Dangote should just coman buy Arsenal already because from the look of things ,only cement can hold their defense..

bros, i hail oh u get mouth.. Chai.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Invite Of Fatima Aliko Dangote And Jamil Abubakar (Photos) by Demaj: 4:35pm On Mar 06, 2018
Horlaidex:
Happy married life to the couple.

Where I fit see one billionaire babe to marry cos as things dey go 9ja don turn something else and man no wan do illegal shii.

Lmao
In your dream bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Invite Of Fatima Aliko Dangote And Jamil Abubakar (Photos) by Horlaidex(m): 4:40pm On Mar 06, 2018
Demaj:

Lmao
In your dream bro.

cry

Re: Wedding Invite Of Fatima Aliko Dangote And Jamil Abubakar (Photos) by alanka(f): 4:48pm On Mar 06, 2018
some of the times i have be diligently and quietly waiting for are coming one after the other. GOOOD
Re: Wedding Invite Of Fatima Aliko Dangote And Jamil Abubakar (Photos) by TourismMan(m): 4:49pm On Mar 06, 2018
blackbeau1:
And then one silly movie director and script writer would shoot and write a movie where the rich and poor get married.

My sister, the thing taya me o. For nollywood, u go see daughter of a rich man helplessly falling in love with the son of a palm wine tapper. Thinking about such shi!t in reality is likened to daydreaming. U go wait taya.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Invite Of Fatima Aliko Dangote And Jamil Abubakar (Photos) by Elfaris(m): 4:55pm On Mar 06, 2018
May Allah guide them and give them a happy married life.
Re: Wedding Invite Of Fatima Aliko Dangote And Jamil Abubakar (Photos) by vroy(m): 5:06pm On Mar 06, 2018
E be like say na only for noollywood rich man pikin dey marry poor pesin
Re: Wedding Invite Of Fatima Aliko Dangote And Jamil Abubakar (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 5:51pm On Mar 06, 2018
Bad-belle!
CROWNWEALTH019:
Who carez shocked

Vanity upon vanity

Rich kids wedding don't last

Re: Wedding Invite Of Fatima Aliko Dangote And Jamil Abubakar (Photos) by GIFTEDPLANNERS(m): 6:07pm On Mar 06, 2018
why don't the rich Muslim parents marry off female kids as 13yrs - 18yrs. why are they always in late 20s and 30s.
Re: Wedding Invite Of Fatima Aliko Dangote And Jamil Abubakar (Photos) by barallanee(f): 6:53pm On Mar 06, 2018
D cost of that invitation card can tke care of ur whole wedding... See mouth like vanity
Re: Wedding Invite Of Fatima Aliko Dangote And Jamil Abubakar (Photos) by myrates: 7:03pm On Mar 06, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Who carez shocked

Vanity upon vanity

This will last forever by the special grace of Allah
Re: Wedding Invite Of Fatima Aliko Dangote And Jamil Abubakar (Photos) by lexy2014: 11:41pm On Mar 06, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Simple yet Classy

I love wealthy guys...

I can't wait though
lucky me. Indeed, ur waiting has come 2 an end
Re: Wedding Invite Of Fatima Aliko Dangote And Jamil Abubakar (Photos) by Azam101: 11:48pm On Mar 06, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Who carez shocked

Vanity upon vanity

And you want yours too last abi? thunder fire u .
Re: Wedding Invite Of Fatima Aliko Dangote And Jamil Abubakar (Photos) by crafteck(m): 12:58am On Mar 07, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Who carez shocked

Vanity upon vanity

Na poor ones dey last? Wake up
Re: Wedding Invite Of Fatima Aliko Dangote And Jamil Abubakar (Photos) by Nigeman: 6:29am On Mar 07, 2018
Wishing Alhaji Aliko Dangote sound health and the Lord's everlasting joy.
A blissful married life to Fatima.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent / Man Hawks Dog In Lagos Traffic (Photo) / New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.