Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,360 members, 7,850,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:25 PM

Say No To Vices. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Say No To Vices. (551 Views)

I'm Now Born Again - And I Say No To Tribalism / Say No To Skin Bleach! / What Is Your Vice Or Vices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Say No To Vices. by okkybusty: 5:43pm On Apr 28, 2010
The level of moral decadence in our society has reached a point where folding our arms and watching the events as they unfold will definitely be inimical to our well being that of the generations yet unborn.Day-in-day- out, our news media is awash with stories of people involved in one
form of atrocity or the other. Sadly enough the trend continues unabated. It israther escalating with more sophistication courtesy of advancing technology.Most people are involved in all kinds of vices without considering the effectsof their nefarious activities on their fellow citizens who chose to tread thepath of honour. Ironically these honourable ones are being made to sufferhumiliation, terrorism, poverty and all such unpalatable consequences. Thesituation is pathetic as it involves people of all races and colour, read more on http://paulbabatundeoke..com

(1) (Reply)

Oluwaseun Osewa Where Are You? You Have An Invitation In Here / Pass Once Upcoming Gce(waec Nov/dec 2010).call Mike 07051219125 / Over-zealous Spambot - Please Restore My Posts In The Auto Section!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.