Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

I'm Now Born Again - And I Say No To Tribalism - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I'm Now Born Again - And I Say No To Tribalism (1292 Views)

I Just Wrote DELF B1 And I'm Now Regretting It! / A Letter To Mr Seun Seeking Zero Tolerance To Tribalism On Nairaland / Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Now Born Again - And I Say No To Tribalism by bittyend(m): 11:03pm On May 03, 2012
I apologize to those I've offended with my tribal antics on NL - because it's a new dawn. Though, I'm not a tribalist - but I got carried away by my incessant tribal banter. I love money, and girls too much - to care about tribe, or ethnic origin. Let bygones be bygones - and stop cork blocking all those pretty Igbo chics I'm trying to wife up. The new bittyend of narnia is about emerge. cool
Re: I'm Now Born Again - And I Say No To Tribalism by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 03, 2012
And why don't you stop lying about your ethnicity? oloshi.
Re: I'm Now Born Again - And I Say No To Tribalism by Aringarosa(m): 11:33pm On May 03, 2012
bittyend: I apologize to those I've offended with my tribal antics on NL - because it's a new dawn. Though, I'm not a tribalist - but I got carried away by my incessant tribal banter. I love money, and girls too much - to care about tribe, or ethnic origin. Let bygones be bygones - and stop cork blocking all those pretty Igbo chics I'm trying to wife up. The new bittyend of narnia is about emerge. cool

You welcome Bro. Btw, we have one or two thing in common. wink
Re: I'm Now Born Again - And I Say No To Tribalism by LogicMind: 11:38pm On May 03, 2012
bittyend: I apologize to those I've offended with my tribal antics on NL - because it's a new dawn. Though, I'm not a tribalist - but I got carried away by my incessant tribal banter. I love money, and girls too much - to care about tribe, or ethnic origin. Let bygones be bygones - and stop cork blocking all those pretty Igbo chics I'm trying to wife up. The new bittyend of narnia is about emerge. cool

shut up
Re: I'm Now Born Again - And I Say No To Tribalism by alex14(m): 3:45am On May 04, 2012
Thunder fire you dia! Who're you fooling?

bittyend=shymexx=jason123=alh harem

Jobless animal grin
Re: I'm Now Born Again - And I Say No To Tribalism by Yeske2(m): 5:11am On May 04, 2012
Yeye, fooling who?
Re: I'm Now Born Again - And I Say No To Tribalism by jmaine: 5:32am On May 04, 2012
Delusional Shymmex sorry Bittyend . . . .dont you get fed up with this usual bullshit talk of yours . . . .
Re: I'm Now Born Again - And I Say No To Tribalism by jason123: 5:48am On May 04, 2012
Small boy!
Re: I'm Now Born Again - And I Say No To Tribalism by lagcity(m): 6:07am On May 04, 2012
omor! this calls for celebration ooo! NL is just too filled with bitterness. I don tire for tribalists.
Re: I'm Now Born Again - And I Say No To Tribalism by wellmax(m): 6:14am On May 04, 2012
Me too, and I apologise to all that might have been hurt or offended at any of my tribalist comments. One love Nigeria, what binds us is more than what differentiates us.
Re: I'm Now Born Again - And I Say No To Tribalism by Nobody: 6:16am On May 04, 2012
The okoro boy has "changed" for 10 times this month alone. olodo rabata oniranu omo mami water.
Re: I'm Now Born Again - And I Say No To Tribalism by Yeske2(m): 6:24am On May 04, 2012
^^^^You see how repugnant and bigoted you are, who on this thread resorted to name calling but you? Heaven knows what legacy you'd bestow to your kids when you have them. Shior
Re: I'm Now Born Again - And I Say No To Tribalism by Nobody: 6:30am On May 04, 2012
Yeske!:
^^^^You see how repugnant and bigoted you are, who on this thread resorted to name calling but you? Heaven knows what legacy you'd bestow to your kids when you have them. Shior

If someone could get arrested for NL stalking, your azz would have been thrown in jail by now. Loser!
Re: I'm Now Born Again - And I Say No To Tribalism by MrGlobe(m): 6:37am On May 04, 2012
Yeske!:
I pay no attention to Yoruba people. We are not one of a kind
Re: I'm Now Born Again - And I Say No To Tribalism by Yeske2(m): 6:44am On May 04, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

If someone could get arrested for NL stalking, your azz would have been thrown in jail by now. Loser!
It amazes me how and why the authorities in the land of the free and home of the brave hadn't deported your silly a.s.s back to Ekiti where you belong, you're such a hater, kinda flows in your system. Ewu.
Re: I'm Now Born Again - And I Say No To Tribalism by Nobody: 6:44am On May 04, 2012
Yeske!:
It amazes me how and why the authorities in the land of the free and home of the brave hadn't deported your silly a.s.s back to Ekiti where you belong, you're such a hater, kinda flows in your system. Ewu.

Sorry, some of us don't come here dealing drugs. . . .maybe that's why I havent been deported. Think about that, okoro.

I love, not hate. I hope you're not mistaking my sexy self for your reflection.
Re: I'm Now Born Again - And I Say No To Tribalism by Yeske2(m): 6:47am On May 04, 2012
Mr. Globe:

I pay no attention to Yoruba people. We are not one of a kind
Don't mind that silly God-forsaken-incorrigible biatch flaunting hate all over NL.
Re: I'm Now Born Again - And I Say No To Tribalism by Nobody: 6:48am On May 04, 2012
Yeske!:
Don't mind that silly God-forsaken-incorrigible biatch flaunting hate all over NL.

meowww!! cat fight!
Re: I'm Now Born Again - And I Say No To Tribalism by Yeske2(m): 6:54am On May 04, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Sorry, some of us don't come here dealing drugs. . . .maybe that's why I havent been deported. Think about that, okoro.

Nuff said and sorry to burst your bubble, deportation awaits you. Won't entertain your appetite for ethnic bashing this morning, ---- drug, okoro --- your favourite past-time.
Re: I'm Now Born Again - And I Say No To Tribalism by Nobody: 6:55am On May 04, 2012
Yeske!:
Nuff said and sorry to burst your bubble, deportation awaits you. Won't entertain your appetite for ethnic bashing this morning, ---- drug, okoro --- your favourite past-time.

Ok oh. I hear. Okoro to n gbaski.
Re: I'm Now Born Again - And I Say No To Tribalism by Yeske2(m): 6:59am On May 04, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Ok oh. I hear. Okoro to n gbaski.
Anumanu du ka gi, onye iberibe.
Re: I'm Now Born Again - And I Say No To Tribalism by Nobody: 7:01am On May 04, 2012
Yeske!:
Anumanu du ka gi, onye iberibe.

Go and sleep . . . .
Re: I'm Now Born Again - And I Say No To Tribalism by Yeske2(m): 7:03am On May 04, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Go and sleep . . . .
Olodo, lost touch with home, it's 7:03am here and i should be telling you that but your love for bigotry and hate won't let you. Anu ofia.
Re: I'm Now Born Again - And I Say No To Tribalism by Nobody: 7:04am On May 04, 2012
Yeske!:
Olodo, lost touch with home, it's 7:03am here and i should be telling you that but your love for bigotry and hate won't let you.

Since we're talking about time, let's also discuss the weather. If not, go and sleep. . . .
Re: I'm Now Born Again - And I Say No To Tribalism by Yeske2(m): 7:05am On May 04, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Since we're talking about time, let's also discuss the weather.
And more lessons from you on hate.
Re: I'm Now Born Again - And I Say No To Tribalism by Nobody: 7:07am On May 04, 2012
Yeske!:
And more lessons from you on hate.

I love. I don't hate. Kapish? You okoros take things too serious.

Can we be friends?
Re: I'm Now Born Again - And I Say No To Tribalism by Yeske2(m): 7:20am On May 04, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I love. I don't hate. Kapish? You okoros take things too serious.

Can we be friends?
Go and sleep, good for your health i tell ya.
Re: I'm Now Born Again - And I Say No To Tribalism by Nobody: 7:23am On May 04, 2012
Yeske!:
Go and sleep, good for your health i tell ya.

Go and sleep. I withdraw my friendship proposal. angry
Re: I'm Now Born Again - And I Say No To Tribalism by rhymz(m): 2:31pm On May 04, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Seriously babe, you need to get a real job and stop making Yoruba women look bad with all these internet tribal cat fights that have come to be your hallmak. You are not the only Yoruba woman on NL, just see how taking the gibberish you read here seriously has turned you to a bigoted bitter person. If I did'nt grow up amongst Yoruba people, I would have thought that every yoruba woman is uncouth, bigoted and uneccessarily combative. You have never shown good example here on NL right from the time you were FL gators ( the prostituting persona that shared nude pictures of herself with every guy on NL) before you got bursted and disgraced by Platinumnk after you did thesame nonsense with her boyfriend, Theseeker or something. You changed name to ileke idi and took thesame trashy character to the politics section which was intellectually tasking only for you to turn to bigotry, tribalism and hate mongering as your own way of contributing to the section. When are you going to stop and get some real job, stop disgracing yoruba women, they are better, well mannered and cultured than than all these ghetto attitude you are always displaying here.....you prolly live in one of those American Ghettos cos you obviouly are ghetto and uncouth.....if you like reply me back in your usual manner but in your quite time try to think about it, NL is bringing the worse in you, it has turned you bitter and very hostile and bigoted. Thesame thing was happening to Bbkbaby before he too realized it and took a break off NL and attended to his problems. Na wa o!
Re: I'm Now Born Again - And I Say No To Tribalism by jmaine: 2:43pm On May 04, 2012
rhymz: Seriously babe, you need to get a real job and stop making Yoruba women look bad with all these internet tribal cat fights that have come to be your hallmak. You are not the only Yoruba woman on NL, just see how taking the gibberish you read here seriously has turned you to a bigoted bitter person. If I did'nt grow up amongst Yoruba people, I would have thought that every yoruba woman is uncouth, bigoted and uneccessarily combative. You have never shown good example here on NL right from the time you were FL gators ( the prostituting persona that shared nude pictures of herself with every guy on NL) before you got bursted and disgraced by Platinumnk after you did thesame nonsense with her boyfriend, Theseeker or something. You changed name to ileke idi and took thesame trashy character to the politics section which was intellectually tasking only for you to turn to bigotry, tribalism and hate mongering as your own way of contributing to the section. When are you going to stop and get some real job, stop disgracing yoruba women, they are better, well mannered and cultured than than all these ghetto attitude you are always displaying here.....you prolly live in one of those American Ghettos cos you obviouly are ghetto and uncouth.....if you like reply me back in your usual manner but in your quite time try to think about it, NL is bringing the worse in you, it has turned you bitter and very hostile and bigoted. Thesame thing was happening to Bbkbaby before he too realized it and took a break off NL and attended to his problems. Na wa o!

Some real serious admonishing here . . .brother, you sound quite very angry . . . chill bro . . .grin

(1) (Reply)

15 Things You Should Never Say To An Introvert / [photos] +18 Charly Boy "DOING IT" With His Two Daughters [punk Kingdom]!!!! / Win #10,000 Creating A Nairabet Meme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.