Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

What You Must Know About Us @light House Of Wisdom - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What You Must Know About Us @light House Of Wisdom (2769 Views)

What You May Like To Know About Us @light House Of Wisdom / Light House Of Wisdom Movement Against Poverty / Interactive Section @light House Of Wisdom Where Knowledge Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Must Know About Us @light House Of Wisdom by bunbit23: 1:25pm On Mar 06, 2018
Godspower:
Good morning Gm.... Am just hearing about the light house of wisdom.... Gm am confuse, I really don't know my purpose and calling in this life....... I need help

Odogwu Akataaka:
Your state of confusion is why light house of wisdom is here. We understand that millions of people are confused in life not knowing what to do: having lost out. That's why we are here to help you with the truth. The truth which will help you locate the rightful path to your paths. When you heed and follow directives, you get best of results

To do this, you must be wise!

Wisdom comes through spiritual information

True spiritual information set the path for the ignorant to gain spiritual knowledge (wisdom)

When you know the things you don't know through the available information as we have them daily @light house of wisdom: following directives, in no distance time you become a different person having connections with divine entities

This shouldn't be misinterpreted to be a day job.

It call for a continuous practices hence none can do it better than yourself

We are here to provide you necessary spiritual information while you are expected to follow guide. To rewrite your ugly past, you must have Spiritual knowledge

The knowledge is a call for spiritual practices

This is what you must understand, the truth and wisdom. Forget it, forget possible life.

More light to our paths

Angels guide

1 Like

Re: What You Must Know About Us @light House Of Wisdom by bunbit23: 5:28am On Mar 08, 2018

Re: What You Must Know About Us @light House Of Wisdom by bunbit23: 9:56am On Mar 12, 2018
Ernest Lagos:
Sir please I want to know if I can mix the akwu ojukwu oil and the abuba eke together and drop to be used when the need arises or should I keep it separately till something comes up that I need to use it and I will now mix?

Please sir, I also wants to know if we do have any price to pay even when you might have left us for good or when someone decided to leave the group and are still practicing the teachings as you said you have paid all the price?

Sir is there any type of ritual exercise someone should do on opening a new place, shop or living house?

Answer:

Odogwu Akataaka:
Store differently instead

Talking about me paying the price has to do with members of light house of wisdom, get to understand that. You are a member with an organization as long as you remain with the them. Your membership is no longer admitted any day you left them. It's simple!

Whenever I talked about light house of wisdom, I referred to people who are here not people who are out there.

The price I paid is the reason you could carry on any ritual assignment in the forum without harm and attack at the point of practice

Not that you are here and are covered by anything without your engagement on rituals. I still repeat, such person is on his own. People I referred as members of light house of wisdom are people who are here, who also follow directives

Our ritual engagement brought us to same astral plane where we share positive dividends

Without your ritual engagement, I don't have any connection with you. Hope my words are clear?

Talking about taking exit from the group, it remains your freewill. You can do that with formal or informal notification. You were not invited by force so you will not be forced to be here

Going out to remain with same practices as knowledge you got from light house of wisdom still offer you same positive results

We are practicing pure spiritualism, 100% spiritualism!

You do it like this, you get this! When you do it like that, you get that!!

It's the truth you needed to know!

Asking for a price to pay even when someone might have left the group is like there was a price he/paid to become a member of light house of wisdom? Did you paid a price to be here? Of course you didn't because you are a free born

In the realm of spirits, free born are considered to be people whose price/debt have been payed by someone else. This is how you become a freeborn upon joining light house of wisdom through ritual engagement

The simple guides are the signs. The language body are the signs. When you do it accordingly, following guides, you stand to be recognized by any energy. The knowledge that makes a difference

Light house of wisdom is here for your good and not here to yoke you with anything. You must understand this to feel free!

If you must know what you are to do when I might not be seen around or reachable as the gods and goddesses wish. We shall cross the bridge when we come to it!

1 Like

Re: What You Must Know About Us @light House Of Wisdom by bunbit23: 10:05am On Mar 12, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
Coming to rituals one should do for opening of a new office or shop or residential building, notwithstanding, I understand some who are here are not here for ritual practices that brings about positive changes to them but for them to have knowledge perhaps to make use of it in the nearest future to get money from people through services. These are reasons I have been consciencious to deliver some lectures and make some knowledge a secret.

If you watched closely, you find out that our first, second and third deliverance rituals was made open to the public even though you can't practice, you could read to understand. But when it comes to the last and final deliverance, we shut the door and refused to publicized it.

Especially the pastors who are bent on castigating spiritualist but wish to have the knowledge from spiritualist

At their altar they preach and talk evil against spiritualist but at the back, you see them coming to us for spiritual help and knowledge. Good number of pastors have returned to the era of practicing herbs and roots, passing the knowledge to their members for fortune.

In as much as I never go against that, but then you must get the knowledge legitimately.

When you do get it following directives, you will have no guts to talk evil against the positive forces

This was why I have decided to make some knowledge secret. Therefore, if you want to open a new shop, office or move to a new residential building. Write me or call me privately, my relationship with you will make the knowledge available for you

Wisdom is a high rankie, remember it's a common practice here not to give dogs precious food. We don't give dogs precious food.

I paid a price to become whom I am today, to have knowledge, there must be a price. The world itself is not free. Nothing is free even in Freetown! You don't get gold in a platter!!

In as much as I required nothing from you, you must be submissive to get the beat of services from me. When we give you one, we keep nine.

Only humility and submissiveness will make the rest available for you

For those of you who thought you have known something, I tell you vividly, you have known othing yet!

If we have opened up one for you, 99 are still left behind to those of you who are loyal and humble :following directives. Therefore, never assumed you have known or seen anything the little while you spent with us @light house of wisdom where knowledge rules.

Nwa ehi hulata ala, o nuo nne ya ara!

Ernest Lagos:
I thank you the great grand master, Odogwu kariri odogwu ka i bu, Odogwuakataaka

1 Like

Re: What You Must Know About Us @light House Of Wisdom by bunbit23: 9:27am On Mar 23, 2018
Leo Shawn:
When is the ritual coming up next ?

Odogwu Akataaka:
Contact @Sir3_4Lancelot for proper guide as a new member. He will let you know things you must be doing on daily bases. We have oseoji daily rituals. We also have midnight Kola nut rituals. On our facebook page @Light house of wisdom you also have access to our deliverance rituals. Here is our ongoing frankincense rituals. All these are steps for positivity. Spiritual November. Is not a journey of a mile neither is it a day job. It's a journey of the wise. Where we are going is land of infinite possibilities. Human can't lead you their, money can't lead you there, academic qualifications or whatever you thought about can't be a gateway to this plane but wisdom. Wisdom is only alternative you have. To gain wisdom, you need spiritual knowledge. The knowledge is why we are here @Light house of wisdom. We are practicing the teaching. Spiritual information /knowledge calls for practices. While we are call spiritual practitioners. If you must join you must be practical otherwise you have no penalty watching us as we advance further in the astral plane of divine possibilities

1 Like

Re: What You Must Know About Us @light House Of Wisdom by terrezo2002(m): 9:44am On Mar 23, 2018
Another False religion? The one we have are enough already
Re: What You Must Know About Us @light House Of Wisdom by bunbit23: 7:20am On Mar 24, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
I want someone to tell me what he or she understood by our spiritual practices @light house of wisdom using rituals?
If possible, I need to hear from you all. The kind of report I do get from some members of light house of wisdom call for alarm. This is why I wish to know what are your thoughts, perhaps understanding how it concern our ritual exercises

When we talk about rituals @Light house of wisdom, what do you understand? Our rituals @Lighthouseofwisdom what does it stand for?

I understood we make use of some words like gods and goddesses, angels, the ancestors and the most high during teachings and ritual practices: who are they?
Can you help define them one after another?

Who are we and what does we represent?

Let's hear from you hence I can't stand some messages anymore. These messages are coming from members here. Not people who are not here with us but people who are here with us

Who are we?

Onwuka Godspower:
My master and our GM, am so much happy for the previliage given to us to express ourselves parteninig our spiritual life. I don't need someone to tell me that we are all light bearers, I was thinking that spirit success depends upon age but now am happy that we have known what rich men and successful people know. I gave several testimonies about the results I had after our ritual exercises. The most high is the most supreme God, who by the power of his world created everything he did. The gods and goddesses are the entities the most high brought to us to help us spiritually and for us to commune with them to make our lives sweet. Then the angels and the archangels are responsible for quick delivery of our request if they are recognised either through their associate colours,scent, day etc. Then our ancestors are known to be our intercessors in the land of the spirit. By knowning them all, our lives are better than ofeke. More lights to our paths iseeeee.

1 Like

Re: What You Must Know About Us @light House Of Wisdom by bunbit23: 1:16pm On Mar 24, 2018
Re: What You Must Know About Us @light House Of Wisdom by Sylvesterpat: 12:49pm On Jul 27, 2018
My Able GM I am glad to be a bonifide member of Light House of Wisdom where knowledge, wisdom and understanding rules. More light to ur great path ...
Re: What You Must Know About Us @light House Of Wisdom by bunbit23: 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2018
Re: What You Must Know About Us @light House Of Wisdom by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 12, 2019
This man called ekeh is evil man

(1) (Reply)

Noah's Ark: Man's Greatest Invention Of All Time? (Photos and Video) / The End Of The Church Age / How Well Do U Know Your Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.