Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,365 members, 7,868,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:04 AM

Help Identify (pics Included) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help Identify (pics Included) (1067 Views)

Please Help Identify The Man / A Short Story About My Baby (pictures Included) / 5 Ways To Identify Bullet Proof Cars On Nigerian Roads. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Identify (pics Included) by warriiboguy: 1:51pm On Mar 06, 2018
Pls I intend to buy the car in d pic but not too sure about the authenticity of d customs papers. Pls with d logo on the screen of the car, is the car tincan cleared or through Cotonou.

Re: Help Identify (pics Included) by b2212(m): 5:41pm On Mar 06, 2018
warriiboguy:
Pls I intend to buy the car in d pic but not too sure about the authenticity of d customs papers. Pls with d logo on the screen of the car, is the car tincan cleared or through Cotonou.

Lagos judging by the sticker alone o....

(1) (Reply)

North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un Has A Toilet Car That Goes Wherever He Goes / Help! Buying My First Car This Year / UBER Launches Uberboat In Lagos Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.