Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Help! Buying My First Car This Year - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help! Buying My First Car This Year (1061 Views)

Buying My First Car / Buying My First Car, Please Share Your Experience / See The Car This Nigerian Manufactured For N80, 000 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Buying My First Car This Year by Decallmemartin(m): 10:35am On Jan 18, 2019
Hello people, please i'll be getting my first car soon and i need guidance. After doing a vivid research on nairaland and enquiries from family and friends, i concluded on getting a toyota corolla preferably 06/07 model. I'm currently based in Benin, but i learnt i could get best prices in lagos. Please i need suggestions on legit car dealers I could meet nd other info relating to car document verification. Your comments would be highly appreciated
Re: Help! Buying My First Car This Year by TPound(m): 3:47pm On Jan 18, 2019
You can whatsapp me on the number in my signature...
Re: Help! Buying My First Car This Year by CarGuideNG: 4:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
Decallmemartin:
Hello people, please i'll be getting my first car soon and i need guidance. After doing a vivid research on nairaland and enquiries from family and friends, i concluded on getting a toyota corolla preferably 06/07 model. I'm currently based in Benin, but i learnt i could get best prices in lagos. Please i need suggestions on legit car dealers I could meet nd other info relating to car document verification. Your comments would be highly appreciated

Hello Sir.

An important tip/advice for all car buyers (first time or otherwise) is to always get a VIN report for any vehicle you intend to buy.

Every vehicle has a 17 digit number known as the VIN or Chassis Number, with this number the history of the car including number of owners, original colour, any damage from accidents, flood, the real mileage and so much more can be revealed.

In addition to the VIN report, you would need to verify the customs documents. We also offer that service.

The reports save time and money and combined with thorough inspection and verifying that the customs documents are in order, your chances of buying a vehicle in good condition and no issues are very high.

So when you identify any car you want to buy, before you make any decision on the car, forward the VIN/Chassis Number to CarGuideNG. You can also contact us for further details about the reports or any similar issues.

Our objective is to work with you to ensure your car buying experience is as stress free as possible.

We are available on WhatsApp, the number and direct chat link are displayed below.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8532331_1547828893532_jpeg08780dc8a9fe37b7591bfe15f44c589e

https:///+2347011116171

Re: Help! Buying My First Car This Year by computerglobal(m): 6:19pm On Jan 18, 2019
Decallmemartin:

You can check this thread https://www.nairaland.com/4966571/want-buy-car-toyota-rav#74858047

Congratulations!!! you have taken the first step in the right direction. When it comes to major purchases like this at ones's life, it is best to seek contributions/advise form trusted individuals. Living aside your experience as regards to purchasing a vehicle, it should be noted getting a car in a sound health can be frustrating even for the best of us. We at Computerglobal usually advice anyone in your situation to take it one step at a time which in the long run, would let you make an informed decision and would give you a sense of accomplishment.
Not to bore you much with overwhelming detail, consider the following:

Getting a good delearship: this is the most frustrating of all the work and the most important of all shopping. Getting a good dealership would take your time and effort. Visting dealearship can be very overwhelming and so please keep your eyes peeled. Not all that glitters are gold.

VIN: once you are done with the hassle of selecting a few dealer you are considering, we encourage you not to rush into buying a car. Always ask for the VIN/ chassis number of the vehicle you are interested in buying. The VIN/ Chassis number is a unique 17 digit code of every vehicle you see. This 17 digit code can be a very powerful tool when you are in the market for a car. THis VIN/chassis number can reveal all past records/history of any particular vehicle

With that said, you can contact via our whatsapp https:///+2348060365068

Vehicle history reports provides information about used/tokunbo cars Run a vin check and verify critical facts you need to buy a used car with confidence. check the title status, previous odometer readings,flood,airbag deployment,stolen,hail,biohazard,service/maintenance history and more
Contact Computerglobal on 08060365068 for well detailed report
Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.
https:///+2348060365068

✓ Verify Custom Documents and other verifiable documents

https://www.nairaland.com/4916517/exclusive-claim-100-free-custom/9#74845615
Contact us for documents verification on 08060365068
Re: Help! Buying My First Car This Year by Bettycars(m): 7:17pm On Jan 18, 2019
Decallmemartin:
At Bettycars, you can get a vehicles for good price.

For your European used cars or buses please call or whatsapp 070 6587 0508 for enquiries or inspection

We are importers of used vehicles at very good prices, with complete, original and verifiable customs paper. No hassles, no regrets.

(1) (Reply)

Overheating Problem With Toyota Rav 4 2001 / Man Goes To The Extreme To Secure His Newly Acquired Car / Headlights Bulbs For Camry 2008

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.