Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

"You Need Jesus, Not Me" - DJ Cuppy Tells A Fan Crushing On Her - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Need Jesus, Not Me" - DJ Cuppy Tells A Fan Crushing On Her (33210 Views)

DJ Cuppy Tells Davido To Start Calling Her "Aunty Cuppy" (Video) / Juliet Ibrahim Crushing On Her Body Trainer , Shares Picture - Nigerians React / "I Will Break Your Heart" - Wizkid Warned A Girl Who Is Crushing On Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Need Jesus, Not Me" - DJ Cuppy Tells A Fan Crushing On Her by dodom(m): 12:58am On Mar 07, 2018
franchasng:
Financial success is very vital for every man angry

I pray for all the hardworking young men reading this that God will favour your struggle for financial freedom so you can be reasonable and respected by the society.

It hurts to be financially handicapped as a man. If it was Anthony Joshua or Phyno or Mark Zuckerberg or Iheanacho or Paddy Adenuga that sent her that DM, believe me, she would have been blushing by now and will definitely give him green light to come closer, its really an unfair world we living in.

God help your sons, bless the works of their hand so they can be respected cry

...and women can be so insensitive and mean, if it were a guy that a lady sent such, he won't mock her this way no matter how poor she is sad
.....perfectly true my nigga..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Need Jesus, Not Me" - DJ Cuppy Tells A Fan Crushing On Her by ohem007(m): 1:41am On Mar 07, 2018
Overhyped chick....

Mtchewww.....

ion like her at all
Re: "You Need Jesus, Not Me" - DJ Cuppy Tells A Fan Crushing On Her by Nobody: 4:53am On Mar 07, 2018
Boys, una non they allow girl use una shine.
Re: "You Need Jesus, Not Me" - DJ Cuppy Tells A Fan Crushing On Her by Krystale: 8:39am On Mar 07, 2018
Yes she needs me since jesus also needs me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Williams Uchemba Rocks Super Eagle Jersey (photo) / Lagos PPRO, Dolapo Badmos And Her Squad In Adorable Photo / BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.