Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Juliet Ibrahim Crushing On Her Body Trainer , Shares Picture - Nigerians React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Crushing On Her Body Trainer , Shares Picture - Nigerians React (49601 Views)

Peter Okoye Shares Picture Of His Family, Says "I Don't Joke With These Three" / Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" / Yvonne Nelson Shares Picture Of Her Baby Bump (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Ibrahim Crushing On Her Body Trainer , Shares Picture - Nigerians React by AprokoGirl: 4:48am On May 07, 2019
@SOUNDAZA

Shared with Caption ..

#MCM OMG how do I focus when working out with him looking like this �‍♀️�‍♀️� . Chai, the videos on his page are so tempting na wa ooo but why ��‍♀️Follow my personal trainer

SOURCE: https://soundaza.com/actress-juliet-ibrahim-crushing-on-her-body-trainer-shares-picture-nigerians-react/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Crushing On Her Body Trainer , Shares Picture - Nigerians React by AprokoGirl: 4:48am On May 07, 2019
grin grin

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK THE FULL LIST : The Unpopular Truths About African Parents – Meme Collection

Full List Here : https://soundaza.com/the-unpopular-truths-about-african-parents-meme-collection/

Full List Here : https://soundaza.com/the-unpopular-truths-about-african-parents-meme-collection/
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Crushing On Her Body Trainer , Shares Picture - Nigerians React by Kingpee2(m): 4:49am On May 07, 2019
Another iceberg slim in the making.this one will chop her for free and just close the chapter .This aprokogirl will post and still be the first to comment,haba...

21 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Crushing On Her Body Trainer , Shares Picture - Nigerians React by NobleAngell(f): 4:54am On May 07, 2019
He's cute but hasn't she learnt anything yet from her own story?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Crushing On Her Body Trainer , Shares Picture - Nigerians React by itspzpics(m): 5:36am On May 07, 2019
Hmmm weldone

Naija Man Slept Off During His Traditional Wedding, Got People Talking => See Photos & Video HERE

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Crushing On Her Body Trainer , Shares Picture - Nigerians React by femi4: 5:50am On May 07, 2019
NobleAngell:
He's cute but hasn't she learnt anything yet from her own story?
she learnt nothing, her vjay does the thinking most times

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Crushing On Her Body Trainer , Shares Picture - Nigerians React by GistMeMore: 5:59am On May 07, 2019
cool

Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex With Ladies ==> Watch Video & See Photos Here
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Crushing On Her Body Trainer , Shares Picture - Nigerians React by IamD18: 6:31am On May 07, 2019
She did noting wrong, there's nothing wrong in crushing and admiring a good looking guy just like she did.

But, unmarried ladies like this are reason why every woman should have it in mind that marriage to a man is more than looks and beauty.

She's pretty, beautiful, tall, well-shaped and educated, yet not married to any man.

She's even a single mother.

Smh! Beauty and looks can attract a man but can never keep him. NEVER!

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Crushing On Her Body Trainer , Shares Picture - Nigerians React by Richdad50(m): 6:33am On May 07, 2019
Marry a loose woman at your own risk and a sex machine at your detriment. She will wink at your friend if he comes visiting on a tight shirt. She will feed you very well with the sole purpose of sexual strength and not for nourishment, and your days of low libido will be accompanied with blood pressure.

Find a woman who locks you up with her eyes and imprisons you in her fantasies. Who sees you as the most attractive man in her world and believes it. She will give you peace on your far journey away from home but a wayward wife will exhaust your imagination.

Richdad

112 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Crushing On Her Body Trainer , Shares Picture - Nigerians React by Nobody: 7:45am On May 07, 2019
What is good for d goose, is good for the gander

I don talk my own

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Crushing On Her Body Trainer , Shares Picture - Nigerians React by iboboyswag(m): 7:51am On May 07, 2019
The guy prick go small... Just my weird thots

10 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Crushing On Her Body Trainer , Shares Picture - Nigerians React by Bossontop(m): 8:02am On May 07, 2019
Wait ooo!!....abii Na everybody this woman wan fúck nii??

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Crushing On Her Body Trainer , Shares Picture - Nigerians React by KAHBOOM: 8:02am On May 07, 2019
Hmmmm!
Na everybody this old mama dey crush on sef?yerstday na one of dose Angola boys today na Im trainer,tomorrow fit be me undecided

9 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Crushing On Her Body Trainer , Shares Picture - Nigerians React by sirusX(m): 8:03am On May 07, 2019
We all know what happens next

8 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Crushing On Her Body Trainer , Shares Picture - Nigerians React by yinkus6750(m): 8:03am On May 07, 2019
That's how it starts, crushing on your gym instructor.
Fave your exercise and go in peace.
We don't want to start hearing 20 seconds man.
Its not by body appearance.

7 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Crushing On Her Body Trainer , Shares Picture - Nigerians React by udemzyudex(m): 8:05am On May 07, 2019
All this so called male fitness trainers ehn.

You need to see the way they handle somebody wife undecided

5 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Crushing On Her Body Trainer , Shares Picture - Nigerians React by Imoh555(m): 8:06am On May 07, 2019
Anty wey mumu

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Crushing On Her Body Trainer , Shares Picture - Nigerians React by shadeyinka(m): 8:06am On May 07, 2019
If this man love himself, he should run for his life of he doesn't want "stories that touch the heart" in the next two years!

Me I have talked my own o!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Crushing On Her Body Trainer , Shares Picture - Nigerians React by Pavore9: 8:07am On May 07, 2019
IamD18:
She did noting wrong, there's nothing wrong in crushing and admiring a good looking guy just like she did.

But, unmarried ladies like this are reason why every woman should have it in mind that marriage to a man is more than looks and beauty.

She's pretty, beautiful, tall, well-shaped and educated, yet not married to any man.

She's even a single mother.

Smh! Beauty and looks can attract a man but can never keep him. NEVER!

Also note not all desires to be tied to a man, as we are evolving more women are thinking of becoming mothers before being a wife but societal pressures though waning insists that their validation is tied to them being married to a man.

But by the next 20 years, we will have more women who are intentional single mothers with male lovers as side dishes, sadly that is certainly where we are heading to.....female-headed households.

8 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Crushing On Her Body Trainer , Shares Picture - Nigerians React by BOOZELEE: 8:08am On May 07, 2019
KAHBOOM:
Hmmmm!
Na everybody this old mama dey crush on sef?yerstday na one of dose Angola boys today na Im trainer,tomorrow fit be me undecided
Lol..Im be like say she likes sexy boys.Make I off my shirt go pass her doormot I fit dey lucky.

8 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Crushing On Her Body Trainer , Shares Picture - Nigerians React by Forreellinc: 8:08am On May 07, 2019
angry instead make this one go school, e go dey gosh over man upandan,
na why dem dey always f*ck am throwe
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Crushing On Her Body Trainer , Shares Picture - Nigerians React by shadeyinka(m): 8:09am On May 07, 2019
No be oyinbo man.

The man fit be a "female" gay like that!

Juliet, stay for ya lane!

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Crushing On Her Body Trainer , Shares Picture - Nigerians React by gurunlocker: 8:11am On May 07, 2019
You are inviting him to do fitness training for your pussssyyy

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Crushing On Her Body Trainer , Shares Picture - Nigerians React by Lagosfinder(m): 8:14am On May 07, 2019
This girl thought is lost
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Crushing On Her Body Trainer , Shares Picture - Nigerians React by jaxxy(m): 8:15am On May 07, 2019
Always fantasizing
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Crushing On Her Body Trainer , Shares Picture - Nigerians React by hush15: 8:15am On May 07, 2019
AprokoGirl:
@SOUNDAZA

Shared with Caption ..

SOURCE: https://soundaza.com/actress-juliet-ibrahim-crushing-on-her-body-trainer-shares-picture-nigerians-react/

cc; lalasticlala

Stupid girl... She go soon nack her personal trainer again.

She has problems with packs. She is packophobic. Even if na just 1pack, she go don dey drip.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Crushing On Her Body Trainer , Shares Picture - Nigerians React by Julia345(f): 8:22am On May 07, 2019
This one won't just grab ur bum in public, he'll grab that sense u refuse to have...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Crushing On Her Body Trainer , Shares Picture - Nigerians React by onymodel(m): 8:22am On May 07, 2019
Yos lookat his small prick......... grin grin grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Crushing On Her Body Trainer , Shares Picture - Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:26am On May 07, 2019
A beautiful girl without sense, it is her vjay that suffers the most.

In Zubby Michael's words, "Ndi ala, ndi ala".

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bedridden Toyin Aimakhu Reaches Out To Her Fans / Patoranking's Harvard Speech, American Says It's Impossible, He Reacts / Wizkid Is An up-and-coming Black Artist: Grammy Awards Deletes Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.