Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) (50042 Views)

See How Dagrin Fans Remembered Him Today / Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans / Yoruba Comic Actor Olaitan Babatunde aka 'Langogo' Dies In Ibadan [pictured] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 30, 2010
ziddy:

Christian Extremists should not come & muck up this thread with their dumb dogmas.

This is a thread in honour of Dagrin's life & times, it's not a debate on eternity or heaven & hell. You guys should move that mental  garbage over to religion section, abeg.

Someone seems to be having a problem with the truth.

Its funny how folks seem to "honor" the "life and times" of a 23 yr old who apparently drank and drove himself to death. Its fine if people want such folks to be role models for their own children.
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by Kazashi(m): 6:58pm On Apr 30, 2010
so he is finally put to rest today,
ADIEU.!!!
ADIEU.!!
R.I.P DAGRIN,,
R.I.P MA CEO
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by muyique: 7:18pm On Apr 30, 2010
Well, the truth is that death does not know anybody. Its a pity the man has to die young. His family should just take heart and know that the situation is irreversible. May God be with his people he left behind. At the same time i think this should serve as a lesson to all our 'so-called star' that death is not a respecter of anybody, no matter how popular or how rich you are, and that when they struggle to attain stardom they should take things easy and live a 'normal life'. I listened to one of Dagrin's track and i concluded he has been living a reckless life and people have been warning him about that.

, Won ni mo n behave bi omo ti won adopt, Won ni life ti mo n live won ni mi o ni pe ku, Boloun o ba pami ki lo tun ku,

Surely some people have been warning him to stop living recklessly so as not to die young, but unfortunately he did not listen and he died young. What a pity, What a waste of talent. what a waste of life. As per going to heaven or hell, it is only God that can say that. But Yoruba says " Baye ba nyeni, ka maa rora"

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 30, 2010
His burial pictures are on this webpage with a shot of the late one's face. Can't bring myself to post it on NL. R.I.P O Grin  cry
http://www.jideogunleye.com/blog/?p=1224
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by allboyz(m): 7:42pm On Apr 30, 2010
rip CEO cry
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by DaaDiva: 7:46pm On Apr 30, 2010
This must have been scary for you. Even if you proved to be tough while still alive, this definitely must have been scary for you cos even i am scared just seeing the pics.
I'm so sorry this happened, you were just too young to die, imagine this terrible death at 23!. I weep for you and i pray u find eternal peace.smiley
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by DaaDiva: 8:05pm On Apr 30, 2010
It's a pity there is just a thin life between life and death. Dagrin, if i had know this sort of fate was to befall u, i would have prayed the reverse for you instead. This is sooo sad. Rest in Peace bro. smiley
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by nana(f): 8:10pm On Apr 30, 2010
Mehn. . . Just like my mum said,He still looks good even in death. Am weak and short of words. Sun re o,Olaitan
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by MUZBO(m): 8:30pm On Apr 30, 2010
'Even if I did die young who cares/ all I ever got was mean-mugs and cold stares/'( Tupac Shakur- Death around the corner)
Aint no mean-mugging this homeboy. Would've given you a big GRIN if I'd met you here! 

RIP Hommie!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by osaxx: 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2010
love u so much, i just knew u av a promising career ahead,but now u gone s soon, may ur soul rest in peace
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by skfa1: 8:42pm On Apr 30, 2010
R I P
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by EEVICTOREE(m): 9:17pm On Apr 30, 2010
embarassed embarassed
cry cry
cry
R.I.P Barack O'Grin

Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 30, 2010
i luv this

Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by larryshow4(m): 10:03pm On Apr 30, 2010
We Miss you so much bro,
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by alexleo(m): 10:07pm On Apr 30, 2010
Freshmoney, I just pity the effort you have wasted in pouring out your venom which of course does not and will never have any single effect on me. Truth is bitter but it has to be told. I have no apologies for whatever i wrote on this page so dont waste your venom. Let me tell you, no amount of achievement in this life without being a real child of God will take you to heaven so stop telling me all your fela crab. Except a man be born again he cannot see the kingdom of God(John 3:3). If we are to talk about life achievements or material wealth, am sure you may not be better than those who work for me so just keep that one out of here. Eternity is more important than all those things.
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by dnext1(m): 10:58pm On Apr 30, 2010
Death, needs no introduction. Life is what we live. How n what we do is d question.   Let live n follow d manual of our being. (the bible). R. I. P. Dagrin.
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by Tenderhrt: 11:26pm On Apr 30, 2010
Wen i heard this i never belived ur it was ture not Untill now R.I.P degrin u still remain d one only king of konde[color=][/color]
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by mamagee3(f): 11:30pm On Apr 30, 2010
talk2cj08:

Ole nu pam pa pam pam. This life self i no understand. My guy R.I.P
What don't you understand about this life? grin

larryshow4:

We Miss you so much bro,
Did you know him when he was alive. . .If no, how then Can you miss a stranger?
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by mrofficial(m): 12:09am On May 01, 2010
R.I.P Barack O'grin

Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by 1stknight(m): 1:17am On May 01, 2010
Da grin

Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by DonDiara(m): 1:49am On May 01, 2010
Respect to you C.E.O. R.I.P.
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by ruffrider(f): 4:11am On May 01, 2010
May he rest in peace. I am so sad to hear this news. My prayers are with the family'
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by test: 6:34am On May 01, 2010
I wasnt here in 1904. I cant remeber anytin - But pple were here
Now i am here. The problem is i will die one day ( and i dont want to die)
The bigger problem is the Bible says there is Heaven and Hell ( that means it is true)
If i fail to believe only to find out after death, DOOOM.

If i choose to believe and make heaven ( PARADISE)
But again the bible says a good guy will go to heaven while a bad guy will go to hell!
But how does God judges or accepts someone to be Good or Bad, what are the criteria for that, the yardstick.

For what shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul!

God help me to make Heaven.
God help dagrin tooo to make heaven.

If not he is doomed, i said if not***

But @ the end i wish i as never born, just like in 1904.It was peaceful then
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by ruffrider(f): 7:42am On May 01, 2010
Don't worry test you will make it into heaven. Jesus loves you so much. When you do wrong, repent. Invite the holyspirit into your heart. I know you have already accept the lord into your heart so, now only believe that all things are possible.
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by Nobody: 7:44am On May 01, 2010
Freshmoney - why get so mad, just because someone expressed an opinion, that has an element of truth? There will be many people who will speak their mind, even if you don't agree. Will you then "gun them all down", as you've threatened Alexleo? I think you need to edit that post!

Get real - we'll all die someday, and much as we'd like to believe we're all going to heaven, the truth is it won't happen! The only person who can get us eternal life is ourselves, if you die in sin, the whole world could well pray you rest in peace, but they are just words. Another lesson we need to learn is to enter the Kingdom of God, we need to make good all our sins, whilst we still have time to do so. Tomorrow may be too late, and the world at large will not save you!

Go in peace, and stay blessed.
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by ucdonBC1(m): 9:39am On May 01, 2010
RIP ,bro, evem at ur death ur name shall me remembered, gudnit wondafu CEO.
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by Nobody: 9:44am On May 01, 2010
i appreciate all those using this moment to preach the word of God to the masses. the lord commands us to do so at any given oppurtunity but the passing of a soul is an inappropriate venue to do so.this thread is set up for fans and well wishers to sympathise and wish the departed young man heavenly bliss, there is nothing wrong with that. advocating christ through this is still forgivable but saying he is doomed to hell and all thet crap would only aggitate his loved ones as we humans are in no place to judge others. you "christians" should know when to draw the line here or move to the other section of the forum that has been dedicated for ur "preachings", as for the dude,wasnt really a big fan but RIP anyways  lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by Dialup(m): 9:57am On May 01, 2010
Rest in perfect peace, We'll meet to part no more! Adieu Dagrin,
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by kaybently: 10:13am On May 01, 2010
couldnt hold my tears when i saw the pictures of dagrins burial, its so painful , RIP BARACK O GRIN
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by mrofficial(m): 10:31am On May 01, 2010
Pics

Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by mrofficial(m): 10:33am On May 01, 2010
cry

Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by codelady(f): 11:03am On May 01, 2010
Death is NEVER a pleasant thing, especially in someone so young and obviously talented. Though we can never predict some events, we can take preventive measures against them (e.g. drinking alcohol before driving). The important thing now is to learn the lessons here and apply them to our lives. It's NOT the time to be judgmental about Dagrin because the eternal destination of this man is already in God's hands; like some have already said here we should focus more on our own direction because as Rom 14:12 rightly says "so, then, each of us concerning himself shall give reckoning to God".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Amazing Facts About Omalicha Elom / Tekno Rocks New Hairstyle, Says 'Ask Me Anything! I’m Too Fresh' (Photo) / Dorcas Shola Fapson Blasts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde After AMVCA 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.