Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) (50048 Views)

See How Dagrin Fans Remembered Him Today / Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans / Yoruba Comic Actor Olaitan Babatunde aka 'Langogo' Dies In Ibadan [pictured] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by alexleo(m): 1:02pm On Apr 30, 2010
Painful! Not just because he died young but because of where he is going to spend eternity. If he died without christ, Hell is it. This is a lesson for our youths that this life can be cut short at anytime or age. The only thing that lasts forever is a soul that is saved from life of sin by the blood of Jesus. Dagrin or whatever he is called has gone to face God's judgment and what a pity for an "unprepared" soul. No amount of rest in peace that is said here will change his place of eternity. Ask Jesus to forgive you your sin and make you a heavenly candidate now that you are alive and healthy. Heaven cant be too cheap i always say. You leave your life carelessly and die to go to heaven just because people on earth said rest in peace (RIP)? NO WAY. RIP stops here on earth, it doesnt have any effect on the dead man. condolences to the family is the only thing we can do here.
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by miz4oxley(m): 1:05pm On Apr 30, 2010
Please, submit more pictures of him here not the accident and other shit . You will be appreciated for this and by Grin. RIP
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 30, 2010
[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XW7NBDDnA70&feature=related[/flash]

O grin dismembered his verse in this song! I swear to God!
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by Boladebam(m): 2:29pm On Apr 30, 2010
Did anybody on Nairaland joined in the candlelight procession yesterday? And what was the burial like today?[i][/i]
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by Exponental(m): 2:37pm On Apr 30, 2010
a time to born, atime to die,
i pray God strengthens his family and all fans.
23yrs, sometimes i wonder y there are no age brackets when we cant die.
when ibb, obasanjo and so many old cargoes are there,
oye olorun sha.
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by babaowo: 2:45pm On Apr 30, 2010
this is a big lesson for all we that still alive,
life is too short,is just too short .may God
help his family members, does he has any kid?
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by sulad82i(m): 2:47pm On Apr 30, 2010
RIP BOY,
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by sley4life(m): 3:23pm On Apr 30, 2010
Rip bro
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by Tattooboy: 3:28pm On Apr 30, 2010
Take away this pix please.
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by darne(m): 3:58pm On Apr 30, 2010
Barrack O`Grin`s Grave, RIP DUDE !!! sad sad

Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by Day11(m): 4:07pm On Apr 30, 2010
The Candle light on Thursdays was amazing, the ever best!!! When millions of Nigerians both male and female young and old are on the road holding a candle with tears and a general swag , Joooorrrrrrrrrr oooohhh,
We gonna miss him, because he give us what we wanting, Ghetto Dreams can't ever come to pass.

RIP
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by Fhemmmy: 4:12pm On Apr 30, 2010
No wonder the grave yards in Nigeria scares people.
R.I.P guy, even though, never knew him
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by Favormi(m): 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2010
What a loss 4 Nigeria
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by amibopro: 4:19pm On Apr 30, 2010
grin grin grin grin u can now get drunk in peace
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by freshmoney(m): 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2010
alexleo:

Painful! Not just because he died young but because of where he is going to spend eternity. If he died without christ, Hell is it. This is a lesson for our youths that this life can be cut short at anytime or age. The only thing that lasts forever is a soul that is saved from life of sin by the blood of Jesus. Dagrin or whatever he is called has gone to face God's judgment and what a pity for an "unprepared" soul. No amount of rest in peace that is said here will change his place of eternity. Ask Jesus to forgive you your sin and make you a heavenly candidate now that you are alive and healthy. Heaven cant be too cheap i always say. You leave your life carelessly and die to go to heaven just because people on earth said rest in peace (RIP)? NO WAY. RIP stops here on earth, it doesnt have any effect on the dead man. condolences to the family is the only thing we can do here.

[b]You are silly, infact you are stupid. You this mean son of a b.i.t.c.h. People are mourning a great soul here, you are here talking about hell fire blah blah blah. Listen up, that due has praised Lord louder than all y'all in your church. Thousands of people listen to his track 10 ft Omawunmi, and believe it or not, they give praises to God.
You are there, lazy and you are wagging your stinking tongue hoping to get people's attention.

Now what gives you the audacity that you yourself will not end up in Hell fire? What gives you the clearance that you will not end up in a life imprisonment here on earth and in heaven. What gives you the hope that you will not be silenced today forever! You want to tell me now that you are assured of yourself that you will live forever. Idiot! Schizophrenic son of Jezebel. Likes of you disturb people with their silly Public address system 5am in the morning! You better concentrate on your hopeless life than peeping into someone's affair, you come to my hood, I will gun you down, silly![/b]
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by Favormi(m): 4:22pm On Apr 30, 2010
Its a transformation
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by MissyB1(m): 4:36pm On Apr 30, 2010
alexleo:

Thank You!!!
Very well said!!!

After pondering on his death [rather, on untimely death in general],
I concluded with  two Quotes. . .
Ecc 1:2 - "Vanity of vanities," says the Preacher, "Vanity of vanities! All is vanity."
and
Ecc 12:13 - Having heard everything, I have reached this conclusion: Fear God and keep his commandments, because this is the whole duty of man.

Once again, thank You for saying it, the way it ought to be said.
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by talktozubi(m): 4:56pm On Apr 30, 2010
The fall of a great Hero, What can man do ?? Can't question God
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by freshmoney(m): 4:57pm On Apr 30, 2010
Missy B, I agree with u on  the quote 'Fear God and keep his commandments, because this is the whole duty of man'. But I hate the word,"Vanity of vanities! All is vanity." Its a common slogan of the hopeless,the lazy. It prolly means the speaker is giving up. Giving up in the sense that hes contented with the positio he or she is. For me, sky is the limit. Besides, have you been to the land of the dead before? You are now presuming that Fela is in Hellfire? You probably do not know God could reward him for being a freedom fighter, even despite the fact that he used to smoke the God-created weeds, he used to commit fornication just to make sure he felt happy. But, he has blessed many tones with his lyrical sermon either good or bad!

You talking about Dagrin, What do you wanna say about our gullible, covetous pastors? Tell me something!
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by freshmoney(m): 5:00pm On Apr 30, 2010
Missy B, the blues wink, I hope you know the meaning of what u putting on cool cool
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by ftye: 5:12pm On Apr 30, 2010
rip
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 30, 2010
freshmoney:

Missy B, I agree with u on  the quote 'Fear God and keep his commandments, because this is the whole duty of man'. But I hate the word,"Vanity of vanities! All is vanity." Its a common slogan of the hopeless,the lazy. It prolly means the speaker is giving up. Giving up in the sense that hes contented with the positio he or she is. For me, sky is the limit. Besides, have you been to the land of the dead before? You are now presuming that Fela is in Hellfire? You probably do not know God could reward him for being a freedom fighter, even despite the fact that he used to smoke the God-created weeds, he used to commit fornication just to make sure he felt happy. But, he has blessed many tones with his lyrical sermon either good or bad!

You talking about Dagrin, What do you wanna say about our gullible, covetous pastors? Tell me something!

I'm not sure you understood what ecclesiastes was saying at all. Perhaps because you've never read the entire book in context. The prophet here was not advocating laziness . . . rather he is advocating that a life filled with labour is completely wasted if the individual dies and ends up spending eternity in hell.

Eccl 12:13-14
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by freshmoney(m): 5:19pm On Apr 30, 2010
Davidylan, pardon me, but correct me if I am wrong. Are you not an atheist? I read you guys posts on religion section, Its educating,
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by MissyB1(m): 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2010
freshmoney:

Missy B, I agree with u on  the quote 'Fear God and keep his commandments, because this is the whole duty of man'. But I hate the word,"Vanity of vanities! All is vanity." Its a common slogan of the hopeless,the lazy. It prolly means the speaker is giving up. Giving up in the sense that hes contented with the positio he or she is. For me, sky is the limit. Besides, have you been to the land of the dead before? You are now presuming that Fela is in Hellfire? You probably do not know God could reward him for being a freedom fighter, even despite the fact that he used to smoke the God-created weeds, he used to commit fornication just to make sure he felt happy. But, he has blessed many tones with his lyrical sermon either good or bad!

I really don't want to turn this into a Bible study Class. Do the math Yourself, Friend.
As for the 'Vanity' issue, You've been replied.

Fhemmmy:

No wonder the grave yards in Nigeria scares people.
Lol.  cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by Harmilton(m): 5:33pm On Apr 30, 2010
Words cannot express the grief one feels when one loses love. Then again, wise words can heal wounds and help us reflect on the tragedy. If you have undergone a personal loss -- the loss of love or of a loved one is d greatest pain 2 life as a whole,DAGRIN wth luv i ll really miss u till my dying day,
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 30, 2010
freshmoney:

Davidylan, pardon me, but correct me if I am wrong. Are you not an atheist? I read you guys posts on religion section, Its educating,

No i'm christian. thanks.
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by RICHIEBOI1(m): 5:37pm On Apr 30, 2010
the nissan maxima no get airbag?  what a painful exit. may his soul RIP cry
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by exago(m): 5:38pm On Apr 30, 2010
Just tied of seeing our young men waste . . . life . . talent . . time

How Can I know Christ?

Salvation is deliverance from spiritual death and enslavement by sin. God provides salvation for all who believe and accept His free offer of forgiveness. Mankind’s only hope of redemption from the fallen sinful state is through the blood of Jesus Christ, God’s Son–blood that was shed as Jesus died on the cross.

Choosing your place in eternity — it’s up to you!

The door is open … but walking through it is a personal choice. To ignore the open door, or to procrastinate, may not seem all that significant today. But on that future day, it will surpass all the other decisions we’ve ever made in our whole lives.

If you haven’t yet begun a relationship with God, here’s what you need to do:

A—Admit that all is not well between you and God. Not that you’re necessarily a bad person, but still … His standards are higher than you can reach. As the Bible says with some bluntness, “There is no difference…. All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God” (Romans 3:22-23).

B—Believe that there’s still a chance to remedy this situation, however, thanks to the generous sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the cross. He took the punishment we deserved. He stepped up on our behalf. “You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly…. For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord” (Romans 5:6 and 6:23).

C—Call out to the Lord for his forgiveness and acceptance. Tell Him honestly that you want to be changed on the inside. Ask Him to adopt you as one of His special children. He won’t brush you off. He will welcome you. In the words of the ancient prophet Joel, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved” (Joel 2:32, Romans 10:13).

You can talk to God about this anytime, anywhere, using any words you wish. You don’t have to come up with a formal speech. Just be honest and tell God the essence of the A-B-C points above.

If you feel uneasy, here’s a short prayer you can say:

Dear God, I’d like to make things right with You. I admit I haven’t always lived the way I should and I’ve broken Your rules. I ask for Your forgiveness of my sins. Based on what Jesus did on my behalf, please accept me as one of Your children. I recognize you as the new Authority of my life, and I’ll do my best to follow Your direction. Be merciful to me, O God.
Amen.

Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by 190: 5:57pm On Apr 30, 2010
[size=20pt]My OWO ATI SWAGGER,

FRESH LIKE JENNIFER LOPEZZ

i wud never 4get that statement!!

I know u are somewhere, now, really fresher than J.LO, AND MEGAN FOX added 2gether

rest in peace,

Ure a mentor!
[/size]
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by mamagee3(f): 6:23pm On Apr 30, 2010
alexleo:

Wasn't he a christain at the time of his death?
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by talk2cj08(m): 6:32pm On Apr 30, 2010
Ole nu pam pa pam pam. This life self i no understand. My guy R.I.P
Re: Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 30, 2010
Christian Extremists should not come & muck up this thread with their dumb dogmas.

This is a thread in honour of Dagrin's life & times, it's not a debate on eternity or heaven & hell. You guys should move that mental  garbage over to religion section, abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw In Warri / Regina Daniels Stuns In Transparent Outfit (Photos) / Rita Daniels Injured During Preparations For Regina Daniels Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.