Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Woman Docked For Slicing Another Woman’s Face With Razor - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman Docked For Slicing Another Woman’s Face With Razor (267 Views)

See What And Irish Dectetive Got The Moment His Face Was Slashed With Razor. / My Room Mate Cut Me With Razor Because I’m More Beautiful Than Her” / My Roommate Cut Me With Razor Because I’m More Beautiful Than Her” – Lady Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Docked For Slicing Another Woman’s Face With Razor by theJournalng(m): 3:18pm On Mar 06, 2018
A 20-year-old woman, Loveth Augustine, who allegedly cut another woman with a razor blade on the upper eyes, was on Tuesday arraigned at an Ikeja Chief Magistrates’ Court.

The accused, a student, who resides at 6, Adebisi St., Egbeda, suburb of Lagos, is being tried for assault.

The Prosecutor, Insp. Raji Akeem, told the court that the offence was committed on Feb. 20, at Royale Club, Oba Akran, Ikeja.

Akeem said that a fight ensued between the accused and the complainant, Miss Motunrayo Fatai, at the night club at 1:00 am.

“The accused beat her and used razor blade to cut the upper part of her right eyes which caused her deep cut on the place.
“She was rushed to the hospital and was treated,” he said.

The offence contravened Sections 170 and 173 of Criminal Law of Lagos State 2015.

The accused, however, pleaded not guilty to the charge.

Chief Magistrate T. O Shomade granted the accused a bail of N20,000 with two sureties in like sum.

He adjourned the case until March 28 for mention

Source: journalng.com

https://journalng.com/2018/03/06/woman-docked-slicing-another-womans-face-razor/

(1) (Reply)

Website Development Class -april 21 - June 2, 2018 - 7 Saturdays - Weekend Class / The Un-seriousness Of APC As A Party. / Chosen And Appointed By God (3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.