Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

FUOYE Students And Indigenes Clash (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUOYE Students And Indigenes Clash (Photos) (35182 Views)

Trailer Kills 2 FUOYE Students Who Are Siblings & A Bike Man / UNIUYO Student Shot Dead, Another Injured As Rival Cult Groups Clash (Photos) / FUOYE Students' Protest Turns Into Riot, Cars Burnt, Students Injured (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUOYE Students And Indigenes Clash (Photos) by shankara7: 4:36pm On Mar 06, 2018
Why fight for a lecturer who doesn't give a damn about you?
Re: FUOYE Students And Indigenes Clash (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 4:37pm On Mar 06, 2018
Shiit hole country...with shiit hole leaders and shiit hole followers all IS SHITTING DOWN HERE...it's pooing

Re: FUOYE Students And Indigenes Clash (Photos) by berniceunice: 4:38pm On Mar 06, 2018
Olabisi onabanjo university (formerly osu) and ilaro poly comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: FUOYE Students And Indigenes Clash (Photos) by AniwetaluEmma(m): 4:41pm On Mar 06, 2018
Na wa ooooo ooooo

Re: FUOYE Students And Indigenes Clash (Photos) by gannod(m): 4:49pm On Mar 06, 2018
Kellapaw:
� Am i the only one that see that Oye Doesn't Deserve A University?

� Am i the only one that see that FUOYE Can't run 2 campuses?

� Am the only that Knw that oye Indengenes will never know the value of the University in their midst despite the popularity and economic advantage she gave to them?

� Am i the only one that see the hard time Oye students are going through in the issue of Transportation,, Housing and Security

Yes I think it high time we stand and fight

It's high time we use the media to hustle for out deserved right.

This is a possible solution

Let's trend

#CancelOyeCampus

*#CancelOyeCampus*

Pls and Pls

We knew how far we went with our just concluded campaign
#MTNRescueFuoye

Pls reBc

#PrKellapaw

Why would they value the University when they didn’t deserve it in the first place.

1 Like

Re: FUOYE Students And Indigenes Clash (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 4:50pm On Mar 06, 2018
Nigerian students and violence are like 5&6. Another year is going to be wasted again
Re: FUOYE Students And Indigenes Clash (Photos) by AreaFada2: 4:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
Some will soon come and blame Jonathan for building the university. shocked shocked
Re: FUOYE Students And Indigenes Clash (Photos) by hollamat(m): 5:04pm On Mar 06, 2018
Na school wey I choose but no choose me
My God no dey sleep guys he saw dis coming

1 Like

Re: FUOYE Students And Indigenes Clash (Photos) by emmalexabl(m): 5:04pm On Mar 06, 2018
Wild Wild West......

sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: FUOYE Students And Indigenes Clash (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 5:08pm On Mar 06, 2018
The rate at which our so called university students interacts with its immediate host community is so appalling.
How can this multi integrated nation grow with such decimating attitude of our youth?
Re: FUOYE Students And Indigenes Clash (Photos) by Niyinficient(m): 5:08pm On Mar 06, 2018
Kellapaw:

� Am the only that Knw that oye Indengenes will never know the value of the University in their midst despite the popularity and economic advantage she gave to them?

� Am i the only one that see the hard time Oye students are going through in the issue of Transportation,, Housing and Security

Let's trend

#CancelOyeCampus

*#CancelOyeCampus*

Pls and Pls

#MTNRescueFuoye

Pls reBc

#PrKellapaw

The School wasnt rightly theirs....Ikole owned the school till Senator Arise dubiously used his senatorial position to forcefully take the school to his home town.......Oye does not have the capacity to house a federal University.

1 Like

Re: FUOYE Students And Indigenes Clash (Photos) by enomakos(m): 5:27pm On Mar 06, 2018
what do the futures hold
Re: FUOYE Students And Indigenes Clash (Photos) by Odiriance4all(m): 5:32pm On Mar 06, 2018
timmydahpeace:
All these Afonjas......

And you are a woman.
Re: FUOYE Students And Indigenes Clash (Photos) by DabLord: 5:40pm On Mar 06, 2018
Absuchat:
Isn't Yoruba again?

Mad set of people.

They should go ahead, if possible wipe out their selves by their own hands, no one cares.

Re: FUOYE Students And Indigenes Clash (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 5:42pm On Mar 06, 2018
simonlee:
I'm sure it was a minor incident but the students escalated it to the point of compulsory closure of the school.... sense will not kill me! grin grin

u don't need to be Happy any human being with common sense can deduce this
Re: FUOYE Students And Indigenes Clash (Photos) by Arysexy(m): 5:44pm On Mar 06, 2018
I can imagine these afonja indigenes jumping and throwing punches in d air to no one in particular like praying mantis while shouting aaaaah! Wooooohh! Aaaaah!

Accommodators indeed
Re: FUOYE Students And Indigenes Clash (Photos) by Absuchat(m): 5:46pm On Mar 06, 2018
DabLord:

I said it before and I still repeat it "if the igbos exit any part of the country or the country entirely, Nigeria will crash, it will become a matter of survival of the fittest".

You called me an idiot, yet I live in peace, and you the wise are butchering yourselves ".
Ndi ara

2 Likes

Re: FUOYE Students And Indigenes Clash (Photos) by Absuchat(m): 5:48pm On Mar 06, 2018
Arysexy:
I can imagine these afonja indigenes jumping and throwing punches in d air to no one in particular like praying mantis while shouting aaaaah! Wooooohh! Aaaaah!

Accommodators indeed

My guy you Sabi their modus operandi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FUOYE Students And Indigenes Clash (Photos) by Absuchat(m): 5:51pm On Mar 06, 2018
Niyinficient:

The School wasnt rightly theirs....Ikole owned the school till Senator Arise dubiously used his senatorial position to forcefully take the school to his home town.......Oye does not have the capacity to house a federal University.

Yoruba and false land ownership is like 5 and 6.

Soon now, they will come to claim Lagos state.

I Laff at their shallow mindedness

1 Like

Re: FUOYE Students And Indigenes Clash (Photos) by Absuchat(m): 5:54pm On Mar 06, 2018
shankara7:
Why fight for a lecturer who doesn't give a damn about you?

That's how a typical Yoruba conehead was built, they fight for frivolities, allowing things that matter to elude them.
Haven't you noticed the way they fight for Buhari on nairaland, whereas the guy keeps turning them to skeleton by his "operation starve the nation",?

1 Like

Re: FUOYE Students And Indigenes Clash (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:56pm On Mar 06, 2018
AFONJA killing themselves... good one tongue

1 Like

Re: FUOYE Students And Indigenes Clash (Photos) by kmaster007: 6:04pm On Mar 06, 2018
don't mess with student. Aluta contenua
Re: FUOYE Students And Indigenes Clash (Photos) by Originalsly: 6:19pm On Mar 06, 2018
Hmmm....how can university students be sooo stupid to wage war against members of the local community?
Re: FUOYE Students And Indigenes Clash (Photos) by Appliedmaths(m): 6:23pm On Mar 06, 2018
I served in Oye and I was the PRO then, e get one day wey those drivers enter my hand unto say them hike prize and I no gree enter sote dem no allow private cars to carry me free to my destination. Omo the small gbege I set for Oye that day na DPO settle the matter.

My point is I don't know if it's inferiority complex, the indgenes usually feel threatened when they sense you look fly. I pray no one dies cuz the story no go finish...
Re: FUOYE Students And Indigenes Clash (Photos) by bigfish3k: 6:24pm On Mar 06, 2018
whenever the government wants to site a university u will see communities jostling and maneuvering for it to be sited in them.
afterwards u start seeing these communities fighting and killing students. but why?
they will tell u that students are disturbing them with cultism, armed robbery, prostitution , late nights party etc

what I ask is ; do these communities not know about all these before jostling to house the institutions

I remember the fight between this oye ekiti community and another community over where the university should be sited that led to deaths before a senator from oye ekiti influenced it to be sited in oye ekiti

less than eight years down the line oye ekiti indigenes have started killing students. PATHETIC

and this is rampant between most communities and institutions
my advise to communities is that since they know the ills associated with a university in their environ. they should stop jostling for it. PERIOD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FUOYE Students And Indigenes Clash (Photos) by area74: 6:24pm On Mar 06, 2018
I'm proud to be an Ex-LASUITE. We are militants but reasonable. FUOYE is still a baby university. They have only started what they may not be able to finish. Aluta is not a joke. Please let there be PEACE! Special appeal to all the parties involved.

2 Likes

Re: FUOYE Students And Indigenes Clash (Photos) by moses93(m): 6:32pm On Mar 06, 2018
me fighting for a lecturer or HOD? those criminals and destiny killers? over my dead body!!!
Re: FUOYE Students And Indigenes Clash (Photos) by Sealeddeal(m): 6:55pm On Mar 06, 2018
The Accomodators has accommodated the students
Re: FUOYE Students And Indigenes Clash (Photos) by Saintsquare(m): 6:58pm On Mar 06, 2018
Kellapaw:

Let's trend

#CancelOyeCampus

*#CancelOyeCampus*

Pls and Pls

#MTNRescueFuoye

Pls reBc

#PrKellapaw
The university was suppose to be situated in Ikole but some politicians used there influence to shortchange the project nawao
Re: FUOYE Students And Indigenes Clash (Photos) by Dayvidddrizzle(m): 7:05pm On Mar 06, 2018
I sensed something bad this morning, that's why I didn't even bother going to school. As ah dry like this na Ire I dry from there na Lagos ah dey go so cause ah know say all these kain thing no dey soon with wetin dey happen for Oye.

RIP to those student who lost their lives. cry cry
Re: FUOYE Students And Indigenes Clash (Photos) by Keywordconcept(m): 7:11pm On Mar 06, 2018
Crisis like this is always bloody.
Students should run for their dear lives.

Check my siggy to earn passively.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oluwatuyi Olowoyeye Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Hungarian University / A Lecturer's Epic Response To A Student.(pics) / Nursing Entrance Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.