Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,052 members, 7,814,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

FUOYE Students And Indigenes Clash (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUOYE Students And Indigenes Clash (Photos) (35185 Views)

2 Undergraduates Of Ambrose Alli University Killed In Edo Cult Clash (Photos) / Trailer Kills 2 FUOYE Students Who Are Siblings & A Bike Man / UNIUYO Student Shot Dead, Another Injured As Rival Cult Groups Clash (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUOYE Students And Indigenes Clash (Photos) by uwajeh(m): 7:12pm On Mar 06, 2018
Who the heck wrote this crap. Isn't the person supposed to be a University student?!!! I fear for the future of this country.
Re: FUOYE Students And Indigenes Clash (Photos) by Chidonc(m): 7:25pm On Mar 06, 2018
Throwback:
As a former student, I know students are always ready to escalate simple matters to the point of crisis.

In the end, it is the students that will suffer.

Too stupid to realise you cannot cheat or threaten your host community.

In about the year 2003, LASU students tried it with the Ojo/Iba community and the danfo transporters till the traditional ruler declared a 1month war with the students. Na student suffer pass in that crisis.

OSU students too thought themselves to be aluta demons and eventually embraced a confrontation with the Ago-Iwoye community who are more Ijebu demons than any student demons can be. Last last, it was the student pleading with the state government to help them relocate the school to another location, when they saw demon that pass their own aluta by the time the Ago community used 4 days to give the students the attention they had been craving.
Both are on loosing ends, once a school is relocated out of a community, hunger sets in and development halts, they should settle out
Re: FUOYE Students And Indigenes Clash (Photos) by salmonkas178(m): 7:34pm On Mar 06, 2018
Ikole is the perfect location trust me
Kellapaw:
� Am i the only one that see that Oye Doesn't Deserve A University?

� Am i the only one that see that FUOYE Can't run 2 campuses?

� Am the only that Knw that oye Indengenes will never know the value of the University in their midst despite the popularity and economic advantage she gave to them?

� Am i the only one that see the hard time Oye students are going through in the issue of Transportation,, Housing and Security

Yes I think it high time we stand and fight

It's high time we use the media to hustle for out deserved right.

This is a possible solution

Let's trend

#CancelOyeCampus

*#CancelOyeCampus*

Pls and Pls

We knew how far we went with our just concluded campaign
#MTNRescueFuoye

Pls reBc

#PrKellapaw
Re: FUOYE Students And Indigenes Clash (Photos) by Meritocracy: 7:42pm On Mar 06, 2018
But what highly placed HOD was dragging with bike that he couldn't settle amicably that lead to lost of life. Did HOD think he's common student under him. That HOD should face disciplinary committee.
Re: FUOYE Students And Indigenes Clash (Photos) by joshrare(m): 9:28pm On Mar 06, 2018
simonlee:
I'm sure it was a minor incident but the students escalated it to the point of compulsory closure of the school.... sense will not kill me! grin grin

Always you and this your dog,...i think its time to give a calabar man your address
Re: FUOYE Students And Indigenes Clash (Photos) by joshrare(m): 9:30pm On Mar 06, 2018
Liberator007:
Stay at home? I would advise all students move to the school premises ASAP. The indigenes can strike at night. Clashes between students and indigenes leave behind victims, many who won't be alive to tell the tale. Ilaro still rings a bell. Dead men don't talk.

yeah bro...
Dead men tell no tales
Re: FUOYE Students And Indigenes Clash (Photos) by saintope: 10:09pm On Mar 06, 2018
salmonkas178:
salmonkas178:
Chidonc:

Both are on loosing ends, once a school is relocated out of a community, hunger sets in and development halts, they should settle out

Na wa for this Ikole Guy oh, it so obvious you are still bitter that you (Ikole) lost the University to Oye Ekiti. It has been confirmed that no life was lost. Clashes between indigene is not only peculiar to FUOYE Ekiti, it happens in almost all higher Institutions in Nigeria. I just pity you and your like. #FUremainsinOye
Re: FUOYE Students And Indigenes Clash (Photos) by crafteck(m): 12:41am On Mar 07, 2018
AjalaJ:
When you have assholes as students.....

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal

The "assholes" are feeding the people, check before and after standard of living of the villages relative to the coming of the school
Re: FUOYE Students And Indigenes Clash (Photos) by Saintmary(f): 1:30am On Mar 07, 2018
Liberator007:
Stay at home? I would advise all students move to the school premises ASAP. The indigenes can strike at night. Clashes between students and indigenes leave behind victims, many who won't be alive to tell the tale. Ilaro still rings a bell. Dead men don't talk.
What happened in Ilaro
Re: FUOYE Students And Indigenes Clash (Photos) by agborodun: 3:58am On Mar 07, 2018
saintope:

Na wa for this Ikole Guy oh, it so obvious you are still bitter that you (Ikole) lost the University to Oye Ekiti. It has been confirmed that no life was lost. Clashes between indigene is not only peculiar to FUOYE Ekiti, it happens in almost all higher Institutions in Nigeria. I just pity you and your like. #FUremainsinOye

Thanks for this info..
Thank God no life was lost and no life will be lost..
The students parents will not weep over them and no indigene shall die..
I was at ilaro and it was hell then..
We came back to the round table thereafter..
Let's embrace peace..
Re: FUOYE Students And Indigenes Clash (Photos) by Flexymp3: 4:41am On Mar 07, 2018
Re: FUOYE Students And Indigenes Clash (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 6:10am On Mar 07, 2018
ChiefSweetus:
HOPE SAY NA INDIGENE NOT STUDENT WRITE THAT RUBBISH undecided

Azzin I pray it's the former... lol

See write up
Re: FUOYE Students And Indigenes Clash (Photos) by Niyinficient(m): 9:14am On Mar 07, 2018
Absuchat:

Yoruba and false land ownership is like 5 and 6.

Soon now, they will come to claim Lagos state.

I Laff at their shallow mindedness

If you have no meaningful thing to say keep your bigotry to your pathetic self. Who is talking about claiming land here? Your ignorance tho.... out of the planet.
Re: FUOYE Students And Indigenes Clash (Photos) by timmydahpeace(f): 1:13pm On Mar 07, 2018
Odiriance4all:

And you are a woman.

and what relationship does that have with my quote?
Re: FUOYE Students And Indigenes Clash (Photos) by salmonkas178(m): 5:53pm On Mar 07, 2018
I can see how dumb you are...Ikole still remain the best location...You be big MUMU ..I pity your low mentality..... Wise up ........
saintope:

Re: FUOYE Students And Indigenes Clash (Photos) by bukola08(m): 5:54pm On Mar 07, 2018
Dayvidddrizzle:
I sensed something bad this morning, that's why I didn't even bother going to school. As ah dry like this na Ire I dry from there na Lagos ah dey go so cause ah know say all these kain thing no dey soon with wetin dey happen for Oye.

RIP to those student who lost their lives. cry cry
Nobody died bro
Re: FUOYE Students And Indigenes Clash (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 3:28am On Nov 24, 2018
hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oluwatuyi Olowoyeye Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Hungarian University / A Lecturer's Epic Response To A Student.(pics) / Nursing Entrance Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.