Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Omusu In Benue, Kill 24 Including Family Of 8 - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Omusu In Benue, Kill 24 Including Family Of 8 (36330 Views)

Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kwande, Benue. Kill 5, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) / Panic In Jos As Gunmen Kill 14, Including Family Of 9. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Omusu In Benue, Kill 24 Including Family Of 8 by Yankee101: 6:24pm On Mar 06, 2018
I thought there were security personnel everywhere
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Omusu In Benue, Kill 24 Including Family Of 8 by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 06, 2018
Why do they seem defenseless Is it supposed to be like dat?!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Omusu In Benue, Kill 24 Including Family Of 8 by 12submarine(m): 6:26pm On Mar 06, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:
sad madridguy 12submarine omenkalives sarrki ngeneukwenu usba yyeske yarimo liondeleo Qmerit alhajispray nextprince donvikins

Shout sai Barbar!
Nairaland billionaire keep deceiving yourself. Why is just once you mentioned me today? Or you were on either jumpandpas or pontzerom handle? Or you travelled to dubai as usual? Very shameless thing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Omusu In Benue, Kill 24 Including Family Of 8 by moses93(m): 6:28pm On Mar 06, 2018
they say "injury for one is injury for all" though I'm not from Benue state but each time I hear of all these herdsmen's killing I feel their pains coz I have experienced it in the past.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Omusu In Benue, Kill 24 Including Family Of 8 by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 06, 2018
Angelawhite:
I spit on the president
I have directed the IGP to relocate to Benue
100 Jets have been deployed
Security chiefs all have relocated
We have sent delegates including Lai Mohammed to get on the spot assessment
Operation Cat dance
We have released names of the dapchi girls
Yet omenkalives aka Buharry asslicker's kinsmen are being slaughtered like goats, yet he sings the dauran dullard's praises and adorns every of his atrocities.

I spit on the day Nigeria was formed

Why are you spitting everywhere
Are you pregnant?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Omusu In Benue, Kill 24 Including Family Of 8 by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 06, 2018
Opoki:

The police are aiding the herdsmen
U get sense joor... Dont mind these loud mouths screaming where are the able bodied men of benue. When the police/millitary round them up with tools & arms & Label them cultists/ robbers they will be the first to chorus the Label on NL angry

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Omusu In Benue, Kill 24 Including Family Of 8 by omodave(m): 6:54pm On Mar 06, 2018
Abeg make person just shut up there ... We all have failed each other in this country of ours.....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Omusu In Benue, Kill 24 Including Family Of 8 by samokibe: 7:10pm On Mar 06, 2018
To cry aloud what is the Governor doing as the chief security of the state? Can't he do exactly what the Taraba state Governor did? The people voted him to protect them not to allow their enemies to be killing them like animals. Enough of this killing
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Omusu In Benue, Kill 24 Including Family Of 8 by JideAmuGiaka: 7:10pm On Mar 06, 2018
12submarine:

Nairaland billionaire keep deceiving yourself. Why is just once you mentioned me today? Or you were on either jumpandpas or pontzerom handle? Or you travelled to dubai as usual? Very shameless thing.

I was told that a mad man ran away from yabaleft, now I agree.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Omusu In Benue, Kill 24 Including Family Of 8 by Obidoki: 7:18pm On Mar 06, 2018
Shei they voted pmb and change. Now they have it
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Omusu In Benue, Kill 24 Including Family Of 8 by wizod(m): 7:27pm On Mar 06, 2018
eddyline:
when will this evil stop in this country?
where did u see country?
Indeed there was a country but a day will decide

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Omusu In Benue, Kill 24 Including Family Of 8 by brosammy(m): 7:30pm On Mar 06, 2018
But what for God sake is the problem of this Benue people, you just lay low watching yourself been killed and use as experiment by those monster called Fulani herdsmen. The most painful thing about this benue people is that the refuse to take a repelling action against the Fulani. Leave the issue of federal government or your dummy governor out of this matter they are not ready to help until the day one of their own family member fall victim of this disheartening situation and I pray one of them will surely be a victim of this evil killing soon. Please employ every means what so ever to protect your self
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Omusu In Benue, Kill 24 Including Family Of 8 by 12submarine(m): 7:56pm On Mar 06, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

I was told that a mad man ran away from yabaleft, now I agree.
Just 3 mentions so far? Not encouraging mr billionaire. Endeavour and make it 10 before the day runs out since your worthless pauperish billionaire life revolves around Nairaland with more than 50 monikers. I will only respond when it gets to 10 and only when I am less busy. Now start all over again. Na your mate get this site, keep registering 2 monikers per day and be travelling to dubai without visa.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Omusu In Benue, Kill 24 Including Family Of 8 by rajicks(m): 8:14pm On Mar 06, 2018
eddyline:
when will this evil stuop in this country?

When will it stop.... Bad news everyday these fulani pple....
Nemesis will catch up with them soon by the grace of God
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Omusu In Benue, Kill 24 Including Family Of 8 by Johnsown1(m): 8:24pm On Mar 06, 2018
What is happening to Benue people. Does it mean that they can't protect themselves from the almarjiris or what
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Omusu In Benue, Kill 24 Including Family Of 8 by pedrilo: 8:32pm On Mar 06, 2018
And nobody has paid with his or her job for the numerous lives lost to this fulani aggressors

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Omusu In Benue, Kill 24 Including Family Of 8 by Afritop(m): 9:06pm On Mar 06, 2018
The norm now is that they will be killing while the governors will be visiting. This has now become a tradition. If the governors feel like visiting a place, the FULANI will kill so that his visit will be condolence. This is bad
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Omusu In Benue, Kill 24 Including Family Of 8 by dirtyhokage(m): 9:16pm On Mar 06, 2018
To all the politicians sponsoring all the killings in Nigeria,one day ur children and their entire generation gon meet their own heartless ending....
Like how did we get here?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Omusu In Benue, Kill 24 Including Family Of 8 by FOLLEY20(m): 9:33pm On Mar 06, 2018
These people are seriously working for the government of the day. Only God is our defence but we must wake up.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Omusu In Benue, Kill 24 Including Family Of 8 by JideAmuGiaka: 9:43pm On Mar 06, 2018
12submarine:

Just 3 mentions so far? Not encouraging mr billionaire. Endeavour and make it 10 before the day runs out since your worthless pauperish billionaire life revolves around Nairaland with more than 50 monikers. I will only respond when it gets to 10 and only when I am less busy. Now start all over again. Na your mate get this site, keep registering 2 monikers per day and be travelling to dubai without visa.

Shut up.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Omusu In Benue, Kill 24 Including Family Of 8 by lereinter(m): 10:42pm On Mar 06, 2018
cant benue people defend themselves what's holding them

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Omusu In Benue, Kill 24 Including Family Of 8 by Solorrman(m): 12:09am On Mar 07, 2018
Most christians do not know how islamic sharia look like thats why they are criticizing despite nobody ever claim to do the sharia nation wide. Unless if the govt and politicians would destroy the protocol strategy of sharia but sharia works on only muslim not non muslim,should christian commit crime his judgement and conviction or penalty is inline with western democratic constitution like the one nigeria is using now. But the problem is that since the leaders of the so call sharia should be politician that means its not sharia but autocratic brutality which may also affect non muslim. There is no way a sharia should be enforce nation wide in nigeria bkos its not going to work on christian dominated regions but some ppeople alwsys insisted that buhari want to enforce sharia which can not be possible even in dreams so long the rules of sharia is followed,people are talking of a hole while there is not hole and nobody says he should dig a hole,but despite knowing this people still insisted. Its nothing but propaganda. Whoever replies me wasted his time bkos i never read replies
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Omusu In Benue, Kill 24 Including Family Of 8 by silifat11(m): 4:16am On Mar 07, 2018
Some of this Fulani are nothing but animals. This quite too much
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Omusu In Benue, Kill 24 Including Family Of 8 by Obidoki: 6:14am On Mar 07, 2018
eddyline:
when will this evil stop in this country?
not yet. Now the demon is at aso rock
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Omusu In Benue, Kill 24 Including Family Of 8 by COCKCROW: 8:41am On Mar 07, 2018
I THOUGHT THE TIV AND IDOMA PEOPLE ARE WARRIORS? OR ARE THEY WHEN IT COMES TO BIAFRA ISSUES. I WONDER HOW A PEOPLE WOULD ALLOW THEMSELVES TO BE MASSACRED IN THIS MAGNITUDE AND KEPT QUIET. I THEY LAUGH OOOO. IN ANY CASE PLATEAU, BENUE, TARABA, NASSARAWA, KWARA AND KOGI PEOPLE SHOULD WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT VACATE THEIR LANDS FOR THE FULANI. THAT IS THE FINAL SOLUTION TO THE COLD-BLOOD MURDER.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Omusu In Benue, Kill 24 Including Family Of 8 by Kassidy90(m): 9:12am On Mar 07, 2018
smileyoo:
pls don't give excuses for the govt. even if its not herdsmen, why can't govt live-up to it responsibities by arresting the culprits and bringing them to justice? every action of govt shows, they 're not serious in stoping these high butcheries going on in the country.
I totally agree with u but what am saying is that people should always verify news before circulating it...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Omusu In Benue, Kill 24 Including Family Of 8 by timsbee(f): 9:13am On Mar 07, 2018
U wey dey talk. U fit carry cutlass or even ordinary fork sef.

Bro, things like dis are easier imagined or said, than done.
There is more to killings dan meets d eyes.

Franzinni:
are benue people not seeing what the mambila people are doing to this fulani people... Why are they still. Looking like score board... Set up a security force locally with the sole aim of exterminating any fulani which fails to adhere to the guide lines of the land...

No fulani should have a gun... Even toy gun... If Found with one.. The assumption should be he nefarious intentions and hence be killed instantly.

There should be a law banning them from carrying any thing that can be seen as a weapon... If found they should summarily dispatch

Anyone who feels the law is too harsh should stay away from benue... If that happens omo tory go change... fulani go dey fear to cross boundary... But my benue brothers are just shouting chai chai chai...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Omusu In Benue, Kill 24 Including Family Of 8 by Franzinni: 9:22am On Mar 07, 2018
timsbee:
U wey dey talk. U fit carry cutlass or even ordinary fork sef.

Bro, things like dis are easier imagined or said, than done.
There is more to killings dan meets d eyes.
You must be a Fulani guy. you don't know my capabilities.. Until you test it ....

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Omusu In Benue, Kill 24 Including Family Of 8 by holluwai(m): 9:26am On Mar 07, 2018
This fraudulent low life is still posting actively on NL....you’re not going to act like everything is okay after taking my $300 agc and not paying for it.

I can’t believe this, you refused respond to posts concerning this issue but choose to comment under every other thread, you don’t deserve any access to NL

Cc: seun

MrsNgoziKalu:
killings everyday..
Nigerians and bad news.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Omusu In Benue, Kill 24 Including Family Of 8 by babaireti(m): 11:06am On Mar 07, 2018
eTECTIVe:
Abeg wetin b scores now sef?
The scores is not yet complete until the casualty get to you soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of 5 Sea Pirates Arrested By Nigerian Navy Off The Coast Of Bonny Island / NDLEA Freezes Mallinson Ukatu's N20BN In 103 Bank Accounts / How Pretending Not To Understand Hausa Saved Me From Being Kidnapped (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.