Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Ideas Into Apps - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Ideas Into Apps (740 Views)

No Java Required: Write Android Apps In C# / How To Create Sms Sending Apps / I Want To Be Developing .jar Aps For Nokia Phones. Where Do I Start?developing .jar Mobile Apps What (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ideas Into Apps by Orikinla(m): 6:40pm On Apr 28, 2010
Ideas Into Apps

The Make My App competition is an exciting opportunity for you to compete for a chance to have your ideas turned into real apps. Our categories make it easy to inspire even the most simple idea, that could be turned into an exciting, useful and fun new app. Let your imagination run wild, and let Nokia handle the technical side for you.
Submit your ideas into a relevant category, using our easy step-by-step instructions.
Submitted ideas will then be voted on by the public, your friends and family.
Each week the 10 ideas with the most votes will be shortlisted.
Our guest judges will then choose 3 winning ideas from each category.
These final 12 winners will win a trip to the Nokia World event in September in London, where their ideas are turned into real apps by professional developers.
When the Nokia N8 hits the stores the winners will receive a brand new Nokia N8 with their app installed.
The winning apps will also be made available in Ovi Store for everyone to download and enjoy.
The closing date for submissions is on June 27th.
Look through the different categories to get inspired to come up with a new or innovative idea you would like to see made into a real app. All you need to do is come up with the idea – Nokia will develop the winning apps.

http://n8makemyapp.com/

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Gurus / I Need A Solution To My Pc Urgently / Great Opportunity For Developers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.