Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Pls Help Me Get To This Location - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Help Me Get To This Location (2335 Views)

Who Can Guess This Location In Southeast Nigeria?(photos) / Pls How Do I Get To This Location In Lagos / Help!!! I Need Urgent Direction To This Location (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me Get To This Location by deefrosh: 7:33pm On Mar 06, 2018
Hello guys, pls how do I get to "Digital Bridge Institute, No. 1 NITEL Road, Off Agege Motor Road, Cappa, Oshodi, Lagos State" from Ketu..Pls it's urgent, I need to be there tomorrow..Thanks
Re: Pls Help Me Get To This Location by AleksAndria: 8:09pm On Mar 06, 2018
deefrosh:
Hello guys, pls how do I get to "Digital Bridge Institute, No. 1 NITEL Road, Off Agege Motor Road, Cappa, Oshodi, Lagos State" from Ketu..Pls it's urgent, I need to be there tomorrow..Thanks

Okay, get a bus coming to Iyana Oworo/ New Garage, you'll stop at Car wash, then right there you can board another bus headed for Oshodi Isale, make sure you get to the last bus stop. Very close to that spot you'll find( and use ) a bridge that cross over a rail track, from there it should be a 5-10min walk to Digital Bridge Institute. So you don't miss your way it's better to ask for directions once you descend the bridge.
Re: Pls Help Me Get To This Location by sammysammy111(m): 9:25pm On Mar 06, 2018
My man just take drop, go were u de go shikena!!!

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Get To This Location by tranxo(m): 10:00pm On Mar 06, 2018
AleksAndria:

Okay, get a bus coming to Iyana Oworo/ New Garage, you'll stop at Car wash, then right there you can board another bus headed for Oshodi Isale, make sure you get to the last bus stop. Very close to that spot you'll find( and use ) a bridge that cross over a rail track, from there it should be a 5-10min walk to Digital Bridge Institute. So you don't miss your way it's better to ask for directions once you descend the bridge.
Area!!!! grin
Re: Pls Help Me Get To This Location by deefrosh: 10:55pm On Mar 06, 2018
AleksAndria:

Thanks so much
Re: Pls Help Me Get To This Location by Beautyaddy: 10:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
sammysammy111:
My man just take drop, go were u de go shikena!!!

Lol! what if the OP cant afford "drop" na cool

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me Get To This Location by AleksAndria: 7:40am On Mar 07, 2018
tranxo:
Area!!!! grin
Na so.
deefrosh:

Thanks so much
You're welcome.
Re: Pls Help Me Get To This Location by sammysammy111(m): 9:52am On Mar 07, 2018
Beautyaddy:

Lol! what if the OP cant afford "drop" na cool
My brother instead wey him go miss road, him better take drop or carry Google map follow body

(1) (Reply)

Wonderful Places Around The World / Uk Border Agency Hit By Fresh Bribes For Visas Issued To Nigerians/africans / Would You Take An Overnight Trip With This Kind Of Bus “moving Hotel” In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.