Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,068 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption (50849 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him / It Doesn't Take Decades To Fight Corruption, Rwandan President Tells Buhari / Buhari Is Using Jonathan’s Ideas To Fight Corruption – APC Rep, Olasupo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 06, 2018
Apparently, they read all these trash you guys comment about Nigeria here. Keep disgracing your country. What goes around comes around.

You run down your country and still bear the passport of the same place you call 'shithole'. Meaning that you are the shit in the hole.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by TheUpsetGirl(m): 10:26pm On Mar 06, 2018
Zionista:
Apparently, they read all these trash you guys comment about Nigeria here. Keep disgracing your country. What goes around comes around.

You run down your country and still bear the passport of the same place you call 'shithole'. Meaning that you are the shit in the hole.

hey just stfu if you have no reasonable stuff to say

16 Likes

Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by lereinter(m): 10:30pm On Mar 06, 2018
doublewisdom:
Why does Buhari embarrass us all the time?

cos he's a cursed cow

9 Likes

Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by oladeebo: 10:31pm On Mar 06, 2018
I think the real ghanian and biafranghanian should be bold enough to call for Nigeria electrical cut-off
If not you should keep shut forever.
Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by biztip: 10:31pm On Mar 06, 2018
when I hear some people say buhari will win again, I wonder who re those to vote for him. after reading all d comments here, none was in favour of buhari including d ones done by ghananians

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by oladeebo: 10:33pm On Mar 06, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

very typical... I'm sure buhari's re-election will disintegrate this country...

restructure, northerners would say no, everything no
I. don't just understand.
they can't survive without other tribes that's why they keep clamouring one Nigeria and hate speech... northerners are just useless.. what a shame.. a guy who can't present a university degree is leading a country... first in the world, truly..

any mod that's gonna ban me for my comment won't live to see next week.. ur parents will shed tears because of u.. just fvck with me
but who hold you down?
Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by makydebbie(f): 10:33pm On Mar 06, 2018
Caringguy:
I will like to show you something, do you mind?
No problem, you can show me.
Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 06, 2018
.Why does dis man delight so much pleasure in embrassing and disgracing Nigeria everywia he goes,cn't he jt stay in nigeria and hide in his shame

9 Likes

Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by gregyboy(m): 10:35pm On Mar 06, 2018
Can anybody still bear d name buhari after this cowhuri has terminanted the name as for me i kill anyone who bears the name buhari...

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by israelmao(m): 10:35pm On Mar 06, 2018
Buhari's anti-corruption model will take Ghana twenty thousand steps backward.

7 Likes

Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by markode777: 10:35pm On Mar 06, 2018
martineverest:
bloggers and cook up news

WHY HAVE YOU NOT RECEIVED A TROPHY FOR BEING SO DAMN DUMB!!

Your brain is leaking seriously

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by oladeebo: 10:35pm On Mar 06, 2018
toobusy:
.Why does dis man delight so much pleasure in embrassing and disgracing Nigeria everywia he goes,cn't he jt stay in nigeria and hide in his shame
but when you naturalised?
Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by ima4sure(f): 10:36pm On Mar 06, 2018
Kai....buhari get first class of falling hand....i swear.

7 Likes

Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by surgical: 10:38pm On Mar 06, 2018
doublewisdom:
Why does Buhari embarrass us all the time?
his speech writers are below par.

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 06, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

very typical... I'm sure buhari's re-election will disintegrate this country...

restructure, northerners would say no, everything no
I. don't just understand.
they can't survive without other tribes that's why they keep clamouring one Nigeria and hate speech... northerners are just useless.. what a shame.. a guy who can't present a university degree is leading a country... first in the world, truly..

any mod that's gonna ban me for my comment won't live to see next week.. ur parents will shed tears because of u.. just fvck with me
Lol..ur last comment though.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by surgical: 10:41pm On Mar 06, 2018
israelmao:
Buhari's anti-corruption model will take Ghana twenty thousand backward.
This man is AU anti corruption champion, for crying out loud he is only doing his job.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by achillesfoot(m): 10:42pm On Mar 06, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:
Look how the people yabbing our president he brought this on himself anyway.
The people yabbing the president have no regards whatsoever for the seat of the office of the presidency, Federal Republic of Nigeria. Insult the man but not the position.
Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by NairaMaster1(m): 10:42pm On Mar 06, 2018
Ever8054:
why this guy dey like disgrace himself anywhere wey him carry him pencil size legs go?...I beg allow me to slap this cow...
Don't mind him. He thinks Ghanians are like educated illiterate Nigerians that are suffering and smiling.
See bashing.
MURIC will reply them soon.

10 Likes

Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 06, 2018
makydebbie:
No problem, you can show me.
I would have love to DM you so i can tell you about it, but unfortunately i don't have access to my email. Can we talk on WhatsApp?
Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by kaystick86(m): 10:44pm On Mar 06, 2018
Another reason why this man must go in 2019, How can you allow Ghana, as in Ghanians of all people to mock us.
PMB needs to start fighting corruption from his chief of staff

7 Likes

Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by surgical: 10:44pm On Mar 06, 2018
BeingFrank:
He Exported His Stupidity.
At least he exported something.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 06, 2018
Zionista:

STFU,our fantastically corrupt leaders who turned the country to a shithole are responsible. We are simply victims.

6 Likes

Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by makydebbie(f): 10:45pm On Mar 06, 2018
Caringguy:
I would have love to DM you so i can tell you about it, but unfortunately i don't have access to my email. Can we talk on WhatsApp?
Since your mail isn't available, how about you mention me on another thread? Whatsapp isn't an option, I'm sorry.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by NairaMaster1(m): 10:45pm On Mar 06, 2018
oladeebo:
I think the real ghanian and biafranghanian should be bold enough to call for Nigeria electrical cut-off
If not you should keep shut forever.

See your life? No shame on your head. Even outside Nigeria acknowledges the failure in him. Religion has finished us.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 06, 2018
biztip:
when I hear some people say buhari will win again, I wonder who re those to vote for him. after reading all d comments here, none was in favour of buhari including d ones done by ghananians
Buhari is despised both in Nigeria and Ghana. He is depending on the illiterate northhern alamajiri hordes who are victims of corrupt leaders like himself and underage children to win the next election.

10 Likes

Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 06, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
sukar886:
oga buhari pls stop all this embarrassment, why are u falling our hands...I tire oo
grin
sukar886:
oga buhari pls stop all this embarrassment, why are u falling our hands...I tire oo
But Oga, Why Do I Have The Feeling That You Are Sarki Hiding Under Another Moniker?
Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by RexTramadol1: 10:52pm On Mar 06, 2018
Kiss Daniel No Do

That's what Buhari shld listen to

Still facing front
Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by OyinO: 10:53pm On Mar 06, 2018
From National to International disgrace!!!

7 Likes

Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by oladeebo: 10:53pm On Mar 06, 2018
NairaMaster1:

See your life? No shame on your head. Even outside Nigeria acknowledges the failure in him. Religion has finished us.
did ghanian had gut to insult Nigeria président?
Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by ufuosman(m): 10:54pm On Mar 06, 2018
I called dis one hate speech
Re: Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption by lookingfly: 10:55pm On Mar 06, 2018
Serves us Right......... Let's send the corrupt terrorist back to daura come 2019.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What This APC Fan Did To Himself With Brooms - Photo / EndSARS: I Witnessed Protesters Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (pics, Video) / Governor Fayose Welcomes Osinbajo To Ekiti (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.