Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Aliyu Akwe-Doma Is Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aliyu Akwe-Doma Is Dead (24855 Views)

‘Beautiful’ Ramatu Tijani Aliyu, Ministerial Nominee Distracts Senate / Breaking News: Former Nasarawa State Governor, Aliyu Akwe Doma Dies At Age 75 / BREAKING NEWS: Former Nasarawa Governor, Aliyu Akwe-doma Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliyu Akwe-Doma Is Dead by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 07, 2018
Samsimple:
Rip.. most nairalanders here no know this man oohhh...... if na true like ...if na lie share
and if to say your brain get sense ,I for appreciate am

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Akwe-Doma Is Dead by devindevin2000: 8:21am On Mar 07, 2018
They will rain curses
Re: Aliyu Akwe-Doma Is Dead by mafofo(m): 8:25am On Mar 07, 2018
R. I. P sir. That's my secondary school class mate's DAD
Re: Aliyu Akwe-Doma Is Dead by coconuthead(m): 8:25am On Mar 07, 2018
This man became a governor, renovated only his own house along bosco road. The road was not tarred till he left power. He used state power to forcefully acquire the massive hectares of land of his own people. His people fought him till he left power. Till today, nothing to show that Doma town ever had a governor. Even the wicked abdullahi adamu was 10X better. In short, Akwe Doma is the northern version of uncle Rochas. Always annoying his own people

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Akwe-Doma Is Dead by IamAirforce1: 8:25am On Mar 07, 2018
His case has already been decided in heaven

God doesn't take bribe

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Akwe-Doma Is Dead by FakoMaybach1: 8:26am On Mar 07, 2018
As usual they go to foreign hospitals, and come to be buried in Nigeria....to politicians Nigeria is only fit for burial ground.

They say respect the dead, but the Evil that men do lives after them, if Nassarawa had good health care system he wont have to die in a strange land.

I cannot bring myself to wish him rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Akwe-Doma Is Dead by ybalogs(m): 8:26am On Mar 07, 2018
He has done his bit. Rest on .
Re: Aliyu Akwe-Doma Is Dead by lonelydora: 8:41am On Mar 07, 2018
So embezzled money couldn't save him? Well, RIP to him.
Re: Aliyu Akwe-Doma Is Dead by theSpark(m): 8:45am On Mar 07, 2018
I remember him being a champion of culture. Nasarawa State contingent during NAFest had it real good during his era.
Re: Aliyu Akwe-Doma Is Dead by Sagamite(m): 9:01am On Mar 07, 2018
Aliyu Akwe-Doma, e no go better for you.

May you rot in hell where pork is forced down your moronic throat, homosexual baaaastard!

And to all of you offering your prayers, condolences, RIP etc. e no go better for your lineage. May you and your descendants never see a good life, progress in life or enjoy life. Misery and suffering shall be your portion in life from birth till death, black monkeys!

2 Likes

Re: Aliyu Akwe-Doma Is Dead by micflo28(m): 9:03am On Mar 07, 2018
yomalex:
Foreign hospital in Israel?

Reliable Bulk SMS Service www.domesms.com
lols...I wonder when some hospitals in Israel have become local to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Akwe-Doma Is Dead by arsenal33: 9:06am On Mar 07, 2018
THEY NEVER DIE IN NIGERIA......BUT THEY DIE.
Re: Aliyu Akwe-Doma Is Dead by Ugosample(m): 9:08am On Mar 07, 2018
Sagamite:

May you rot in hell where a pork is forced down your moronic throat, homosexual baaaastard!

And to all of you offerring your prayers, condolences, RIP etc. e no go better for your lineage. May you and your descendants never see a good life, progress in life or enjoy life. Misery and suffering shall be your portion in life from birth till death, black monkeys!

Was he really homosexual shocked shocked
Re: Aliyu Akwe-Doma Is Dead by Snazzynho(m): 9:08am On Mar 07, 2018
Death reminds us that everything is vanity! May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Aliyu Akwe-Doma Is Dead by Tunks2017(m): 9:10am On Mar 07, 2018
If the government build quality state of health institutions, he will have not been in Isreal in the first place............ sad
Not running up and down to Isreal for treatment
Nig politicians should be more patriotic and nationalistic........
Re: Aliyu Akwe-Doma Is Dead by akanbiaa(m): 9:14am On Mar 07, 2018
A lesson for TARABA State Governor, maybe the Governor will be regretting not paying gratuity of deceased workers in his grave now.
Re: Aliyu Akwe-Doma Is Dead by akanbiaa(m): 9:17am On Mar 07, 2018
Taraba pay gratuity to family of deceased workers(they are not much) don't die and regret that action in the grave when the angels starts tormenting you after all the pains that will lead to the death you will start afresh, solution is pay everyone their dues now that you are healthy, sane and alive.
Re: Aliyu Akwe-Doma Is Dead by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 07, 2018
Leznzeh:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/260935-breaking-former-nasarawa-governor-aliyu-akwe-doma-dead.html

Good riddance to bad rubbish, stupid fat dumb nigga, was governor yet couldn't build a proper hospital in his state and had to die in Israel. Fvck off.

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Akwe-Doma Is Dead by Yankee101: 9:33am On Mar 07, 2018
Power is fleeting, fame is temporal. All wealth is dross. But power belongs to God

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Akwe-Doma Is Dead by gidjah(m): 9:39am On Mar 07, 2018
His much looted wealth couldn't save him In a First Class hospital in Israel?? That's one of d most horrible govr in Nass state. They turned that great state with natural resources into dry waste land .

3 Likes

Re: Aliyu Akwe-Doma Is Dead by Bimpe29: 10:19am On Mar 07, 2018
May his soul rest in peace. My prayers are with his family.
Re: Aliyu Akwe-Doma Is Dead by laura8: 10:52am On Mar 07, 2018
slivertongue:
my condolence to the people of Nasarawa state
No need..for sympathy...
He has gone to his maker
Re: Aliyu Akwe-Doma Is Dead by laura8: 10:53am On Mar 07, 2018
gidjah:
His much looted wealth couldn't save him In a First Class hospital in Israel?? That's one of d most horrible govr in Nass state. They turned that great state with natural resources into dry waste land .
Tell them o..
Re: Aliyu Akwe-Doma Is Dead by laura8: 10:56am On Mar 07, 2018
coconuthead:
This man became a governor, renovated only his own house along bosco road. The road was not tarred till he left power. He used state power to forcefully acquire the massive hectares of land of his own people. His people fought him till he left power. Till today, nothing to show that Doma town ever had a governor. Even the wicked abdullahi adamu was 10X better. In short, Akwe Doma is the northern version of uncle Rochas. Always annoying his own people
Thank you my brother... The man has no LEGACY..
He just came and squandered state funds..and left
Re: Aliyu Akwe-Doma Is Dead by piagetskinner(m): 11:14am On Mar 07, 2018
rip to him...but this man during his tenure as governor didn't achieve a single thing in his state...Infact lafia, the state capital looked very much like a glorified village.. only one major road network

the nassarawa you see today is as a result of Tanko almakuras hardwork...well paved roads,so many structures
Re: Aliyu Akwe-Doma Is Dead by piagetskinner(m): 11:19am On Mar 07, 2018
Sagamite:

May you rot in hell where pork is forced down your moronic throat, homosexual baaaastard!

And to all of you offering your prayers, condolences, RIP etc. e no go better for your lineage. May you and your descendants never see a good life, progress in life or enjoy life. Misery and suffering shall be your portion in life from birth till death, black monkeys!

bros small small did he use any of your family members for ritual?

the man actually was a waste of space
Re: Aliyu Akwe-Doma Is Dead by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 07, 2018
Sagamite:

like wtf?
Re: Aliyu Akwe-Doma Is Dead by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 07, 2018
Re: Aliyu Akwe-Doma Is Dead by Sagamite(m): 4:52pm On Mar 07, 2018
oyb:

like wtf?

Oyb, you dey query the curses out of objection abi you dey support the curses ni?

Which one e be?
Re: Aliyu Akwe-Doma Is Dead by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 07, 2018
Sagamite:

Oyb, you dey query the curses out of objection abi you dey support the curses ni?

Which one e be?

I am trying to understand the intensity of the ferocity of your curses. It almost sounds personal
Re: Aliyu Akwe-Doma Is Dead by slivertongue: 11:18pm On Mar 07, 2018
laura8:

No need..for sympathy...
He has gone to his maker
empathy 2his family&state
Re: Aliyu Akwe-Doma Is Dead by Sagamite(m): 9:58pm On Mar 19, 2018
oyb:

I am trying to understand the intensity of the ferocity of your curses. It almost sounds personal

This would require a long explanation.

Not keen to type it tonight but I shall eventually come back and do so.

Abeg wait a little. Mo o nbo! (I dey come!)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Rewards Celestina Kalu, Police Officer Who Saved Robbery Victim / Wike Disowns Suit Against Atiku's Candidacy / Ese Oruru, Ebonyi Gang Rape Victim And The Hypocrisy Of A Nation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.