Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Stop arguing, Mbaka have given expo on who will win the Presidency in 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop arguing, Mbaka have given expo on who will win the Presidency in 2019 (2372 Views)

Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency / Two Men Exchange Heavy Blows While Arguing Over President Buhari (video) / Haruna Innuwa Dogo Mabo And Wife Take Maternity Photos & Nigerians Are Arguing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop arguing, Mbaka have given expo on who will win the Presidency in 2019 by nototribalist: 10:01pm On Mar 06, 2018
January 1, 2014.
Father Mbaka prophecy that Buhari Will be the next president of Nigeria, that he should try one more time.

APC quickly took that prophecy seriously to a point where even the people that never liked Buhari and had said bad things about him publicly, example El rufia , ,Rochas and Fashola are now saying that the so called old man that have nothing to offer Nigerians are now the ones saying he's now the god of APC.

To cut long story short, the next year (2015) Buhari won and was dinning with Mbaka in Aso Rock, all the Northerners were happy with Mbaka they were filled with smile and laughter as Mbaka shakes hands with Buhari in Abuja.

January 1, 2018.
Same Father Mbaka prophecy that Buhari shouldn't contest or he will be humiliated, that some people around him are decieving him( El rufia, Yaya Bello and Co)

He went ahead to say that there's this governor in Gombe state that the governor will be the next president of Nigeria.

In my mind I was like Mbaka don come again, only for me to Google about the governor who I've never heard about before is a PDP governor in North East of all places. Wonders!!

Now Northern elders started abusing Mbaka to mind his business otherwise they will deal with him.

Mbaka in conclusion stated that whichever party that owns the governor should bring him out to Nigerians.

So for people to still be calling Atiku, Kwankwaso, or Jerry Gana and Donald Duke. Or third force must be out of their minds.

If you think PDP will want to gamble such free exam expo that Mbaka have given them for free.

Mbaka supported his prophecy by saying, God sent his prophet to tell Saul that he will be the next leader but Saul started misbehaving and God sent the same prophet to Saul that he won't be the next leader that David will be the next leader, and Saul became violent but last last David became the leader after Saul. So you have it.

So don't be surprised by the happenings of Today cos God is the one leading Dankwambo to Aso Rock, it doesn't matter what the devils and satans do in Aso Rock, they're going back to hell that they came out from.

Me, I've stopped arguing with APC members, since they have no respect for God in heaven.

Make I dance comot before they come for me jare

2 Likes

Re: Stop arguing, Mbaka have given expo on who will win the Presidency in 2019 by Aspiregreat: 10:16pm On Mar 06, 2018
China is a beautiful country.

1 Like

Re: Stop arguing, Mbaka have given expo on who will win the Presidency in 2019 by nototribalist: 10:17pm On Mar 06, 2018
Aspiregreat:
China is a beautiful country.
that's why Buhari must go for Nigeria to be like China

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop arguing, Mbaka have given expo on who will win the Presidency in 2019 by Alariiwo: 10:21pm On Mar 06, 2018
Mbaka must be high on cheap weed..

Any party other than APC should forget about 2019. There is no credible opposition or contender as it stands.

3 Likes

Re: Stop arguing, Mbaka have given expo on who will win the Presidency in 2019 by nototribalist: 10:21pm On Mar 06, 2018
Alariiwo:

Any party other than APC should forget about 2019. There is no credible opposition or contender as it stands.
exactly what Saul said to God

11 Likes

Re: Stop arguing, Mbaka have given expo on who will win the Presidency in 2019 by Alariiwo: 10:25pm On Mar 06, 2018
nototribalist:
exactly what Saul said to God

Shebi?

You were the eye witness that witnessed their discussion. Oversabi.
Re: Stop arguing, Mbaka have given expo on who will win the Presidency in 2019 by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 06, 2018
Alariiwo:

Literally you might be right, but if Nigerians truly wants change we need to vote in a very different party apart from d usuals. APC n PDP.
Re: Stop arguing, Mbaka have given expo on who will win the Presidency in 2019 by nonsobaba: 10:27pm On Mar 06, 2018
Stop deceiving yourself. Mbaka is not God. He once prophesied that then Enugu governor, Chimaroke Nnamani would not get re-elected for second term and what happened? PDP is six feet underground and it would only be brought back to the surface for its cremation in 2019.
Re: Stop arguing, Mbaka have given expo on who will win the Presidency in 2019 by BeingFrank(m): 10:29pm On Mar 06, 2018
Que Sera, Sera, Definitely Not A National Mistake Repeated
Re: Stop arguing, Mbaka have given expo on who will win the Presidency in 2019 by Alariiwo: 10:33pm On Mar 06, 2018
fuckerstard:

Literally you might be right, but if Nigerians truly wants change we need to vote in a very different party apart from d usuals. APC n PDP.

Yeah right!

These things are very easy to say but deep down, we all know it's not achievable.

You must consider the godfathers, cabals, politicians and other stakeholders waiting to gain a thing or two if their party is declared winner.
The electorates don't have the say like that.
Re: Stop arguing, Mbaka have given expo on who will win the Presidency in 2019 by Redhot111(m): 10:53pm On Mar 06, 2018
Alariiwo:

It's not about credibility or not. People just want the dullard out and that settles it. Buhari contested hw many time before he finally won? He lost 4 times because he wasn't credible. He eventually won not because he was credible but because people were tired of GEJ and wanted him out not minding who comes in. Now we are tired of buhari's mumuism and we must push him out 4 any other person at all. Hope u got the jist?

By the way there is a tread of puff Puff winning Buhari in an online poll. Here is the tread. https://www.nairaland.com/4383698/breaking-puff-puff-defeats-president

2 Likes

Re: Stop arguing, Mbaka have given expo on who will win the Presidency in 2019 by chuksjuve(m): 11:01pm On Mar 06, 2018
How do I comment on this topic because I want to know where you people stopped..

angry angry

1 Like

Re: Stop arguing, Mbaka have given expo on who will win the Presidency in 2019 by Okoroawusa: 11:13pm On Mar 06, 2018
chuksjuve:
How do I comment on this topic because I want to know where you people stopped..

angry angry
Please am waiting for you to comment,biko

Don't waste my time

Oge adiro

I must comment after you comment
Re: Stop arguing, Mbaka have given expo on who will win the Presidency in 2019 by chuksjuve(m): 11:18pm On Mar 06, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Please am waiting for you to comment,biko

Don't waste my time

Oge adiro

I must comment after you comment

I don't know where the last person stopped naa.. sad
Besides I don't even understand what they were discussing undecided
Re: Stop arguing, Mbaka have given expo on who will win the Presidency in 2019 by Okoroawusa: 11:31pm On Mar 06, 2018
chuksjuve:

I don't know where the last person stopped naa.. sad Besides I don't even understand what they were discussing undecided
Wahala dey o!

u don't know where the last person stopped?

How will I now comment because I want to comment after u comment

Ngwanu,look for the where the last person stopped n let me know

I must be a part of this important discussion

Remind me the topic,biko
Re: Stop arguing, Mbaka have given expo on who will win the Presidency in 2019 by chuksjuve(m): 7:07am On Mar 07, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Wahala dey o!

u don't know where the last person stopped?

How will I now comment because I want to comment after u comment

Ngwanu,look for the where the last person

stopped n let me know

I must be a part of this important discussion

Remind me the topic,biko

I don even forget the topic self sad

Lemme go and consult Aristole to remind me of the topic...
undecided
Re: Stop arguing, Mbaka have given expo on who will win the Presidency in 2019 by Okoroawusa: 7:21am On Mar 07, 2018
chuksjuve:

I don even forget the topic self sad
Lemme go and consult Aristole to remind me of the topic... undecided
Owu ya!
Did say Aristotle?
Is he related to one guy on my street called Arinze? We call him "Ari,onye amu ibi"

Ngwanu,consult him sharp sharp so that I can comment after you comment
Re: Stop arguing, Mbaka have given expo on who will win the Presidency in 2019 by DSoj(m): 7:25am On Mar 07, 2018
Stop eating grass and inhaling poopoo
Re: Stop arguing, Mbaka have given expo on who will win the Presidency in 2019 by chuksjuve(m): 7:25am On Mar 07, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Owu ya!

Did say Aristotle?

Is he related to one guy on my street called Arinze?
We call him "Ari,onye amu ibi"

Ngwanu,consult him sharp sharp so that I can comment after you comment

grin grin grin grin

This your moniker is hate speech personified grin
Re: Stop arguing, Mbaka have given expo on who will win the Presidency in 2019 by Lipscomb(m): 7:35am On Mar 07, 2018
Some see ordinary human being as their saviour worshiping them.
Re: Stop arguing, Mbaka have given expo on who will win the Presidency in 2019 by lereinter(m): 9:34am On Mar 07, 2018
Alariiwo:

anybody that says buhari will be president in 2019, shall be killed by fulani herdsmen

(1) (Reply)

Abia, Anambra Top WAEC 2018 Performance Chart - WAEC / The Latest Islamic Policy Of Birth Control By Minister Of Finance / Video: Watch Buhari Last Meeting Before He Was Replaced By Jubril From Sudan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.