Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Sunday Nwakego, Okowa's Aide Flogging His Friend Over Yahoo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sunday Nwakego, Okowa's Aide Flogging His Friend Over Yahoo (21406 Views)

Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi / Soldier And FSARS Clash In Ondo Over "Yahoo Boy" N50 Million (Photos) / Gagiyouwe ThankGod 'Tuesday Cruise' Jailed Over Yahoo Yahoo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Nwakego, Okowa's Aide Flogging His Friend Over Yahoo by Sabadon(m): 11:04am On Mar 07, 2018
irresponsible youths n u wonder y youths cannot be d leaders of tomorrow
Re: Sunday Nwakego, Okowa's Aide Flogging His Friend Over Yahoo by badman007(m): 11:05am On Mar 07, 2018
Aide to a governor from Oil rich Delta..

Is this Misplaced priority, lack of civilisation abi na low mental capacity?

There’s some guy wallowing away somewhere, who’s got great ideas to bring lasting change to the people, only for this dimwit to be given the opportunity.
Re: Sunday Nwakego, Okowa's Aide Flogging His Friend Over Yahoo by Aden777(m): 11:13am On Mar 07, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Where's the video
Doubting Thomas...
Re: Sunday Nwakego, Okowa's Aide Flogging His Friend Over Yahoo by Tunks2017(m): 11:17am On Mar 07, 2018
All these hopeless rogues & hoodrats in government positions angry
SMH.................
They will all soon get what they deserve.........

Re: Sunday Nwakego, Okowa's Aide Flogging His Friend Over Yahoo by debolayinka(m): 11:24am On Mar 07, 2018
EFFC, VP said you can arrest anyone, what are you waiting for?
Re: Sunday Nwakego, Okowa's Aide Flogging His Friend Over Yahoo by KrystosCJ(m): 11:39am On Mar 07, 2018
duni04:

Oga but I'm sure you were one of the people rejoicing with Fayose when the EFCC was restrained by one compromised court in Ekiti from investigating state finances under that separation of powers nonsense. Why screaming Osibanjo and EFCC now? Since you don't want the EFCC to check how your governors are sharing money, enjoy your servitude to them and feed off whatever crumbs remain when they're done looting your destiny.
Enjoy!

I don't know you. We've not met. But I understand, from the much you posted, that you an insufferable troublemaker looking for who to vent a bit of his frustration on. I'm a bit glad you selected my response [not me] to do so. I hope it gave you some form of comfort.

As per your politically-charged gibberish and your ill-intended swipe at my good self, I think it is utterly shameful and degenerate of you to seek cheap thrills. May your day be full of gloom and pitfalls. I hope it won't last till the end of the year. I hope to see more of you on my posts. I dare say, I got a stalker.
Re: Sunday Nwakego, Okowa's Aide Flogging His Friend Over Yahoo by Kobicove(m): 11:57am On Mar 07, 2018
What is the evidence that he is Okowa's aide?
Re: Sunday Nwakego, Okowa's Aide Flogging His Friend Over Yahoo by godofuck231: 12:23pm On Mar 07, 2018
GibsonB:
A Special Assistant to Delta state Governor named Sunday Nwakego was captured live on Camera Yesterday heavily flogging and beating someone he called his friend at his Sapele home after accusing him of escaping with $51000 they made from Yahoo Plus..

The aide first accused of trying to run away with the money they made to Ghana Where he is based, But Don insisted that the money wasn’t cleared because the account was blocked.
Doubting his words, The aide ordered him to be tied with rope and weeped him terribly..

In the video the Aide could be seen flogging and asking the man identified as Don Gozyte'
'Shey you collect the Money'
Don replied:
'Yes i collect am'

Video : Instablog9ja https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf_w5nsBwdG/?hl=en

News from Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/03/governor-okow-aide-caught-on-video.html?m=1

there's no big deal here, the solution is simple. Go get an ak47 and finish him and his family.

Re: Sunday Nwakego, Okowa's Aide Flogging His Friend Over Yahoo by Johnny1013(m): 12:43pm On Mar 07, 2018
okowa my governor what do u have to say??!!!
Re: Sunday Nwakego, Okowa's Aide Flogging His Friend Over Yahoo by mysteryman2014: 12:43pm On Mar 07, 2018
Samusu:
Yahoo plus? Okowas Aide? Wonders shall never end

For yahoo plus guy to be aide to the governor tells a lot about the personality of the governor himself.
Re: Sunday Nwakego, Okowa's Aide Flogging His Friend Over Yahoo by Emmahunk(m): 12:44pm On Mar 07, 2018
S A indeed. Only God knows what useful advice this type will ever giver. I weep for my Country.
Re: Sunday Nwakego, Okowa's Aide Flogging His Friend Over Yahoo by Boojoo(m): 1:22pm On Mar 07, 2018
What a shame �
Re: Sunday Nwakego, Okowa's Aide Flogging His Friend Over Yahoo by Yankee101: 1:38pm On Mar 07, 2018
Aide dey do Yahoo?
And why is he not yet locked up for
1. Yahoo
2. Assault
Re: Sunday Nwakego, Okowa's Aide Flogging His Friend Over Yahoo by RealGucci: 2:13pm On Mar 07, 2018
is yahoo plus not rituals
Re: Sunday Nwakego, Okowa's Aide Flogging His Friend Over Yahoo by mogbeyiteren: 5:44pm On Mar 07, 2018
mikendie:
Can't find the video
Follow the link, the video is there
Re: Sunday Nwakego, Okowa's Aide Flogging His Friend Over Yahoo by mogbeyiteren: 5:49pm On Mar 07, 2018
A State where only troublesome people are recognized and where 65% of the members of house of Assemble are illiterates.......They can't speak English correctly.
Re: Sunday Nwakego, Okowa's Aide Flogging His Friend Over Yahoo by mogbeyiteren: 5:50pm On Mar 07, 2018
Kobicove:
What is the evidence that he is Okowa's aide?
He is------ I know him very well.
Re: Sunday Nwakego, Okowa's Aide Flogging His Friend Over Yahoo by CioAngels(f): 6:40pm On Mar 07, 2018
So Okowa's aides is a yahoo boy, i hope his boss is not one of them? What gave him the right to be flogging that man, oh Okowa's aides? The aide should be checked on his activities. Yahoo, yahoo, this aide could be a yahoo plus o. Police?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Nwakego, Okowa's Aide Flogging His Friend Over Yahoo by DennisIkpi2222: 8:18pm On Mar 07, 2018
To stop malaria is very simple. Take care of mosquito and that will be the end of malaria, but our leaders prefer we live with it for their own selfish interest. Most Nigerians sick malaria 7 times a year and that is more money for pharmaceutical companies.

Read more at
https://inspiredvillage..com.ng/2018/03/trumps-top-economic-advisor-gary-cohn.html
Re: Sunday Nwakego, Okowa's Aide Flogging His Friend Over Yahoo by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 07, 2018
Carlyboi:
Imagine o!a so called S.A. to a governor everything is wrong with these ppl see this one eating from his state national cake still doing yahoo....they should look the governor well sef!who knows if the guy also sponsored his governership campaign self...
Lolzzz u still dey sleep... Na top govt officials do G pass anybody bcoz they can have access to lots legit documents. They do it on a big scale and most times when major block they enter For guyz, some of them dey play major roles.. Even Buhari dey game grin cheesy Keep sleeping grin
Re: Sunday Nwakego, Okowa's Aide Flogging His Friend Over Yahoo by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 07, 2018
CioAngels:
So Okowa's aides is a yahoo boy, i hope his boss is not one of them? What gave him the right to be flogging that man, oh Okowa's aides? The aide should be checked on his activities. Yahoo, yahoo, this aide could be a yahoo plus o. Police?
Lolzzz no fear..yahoo plus na for small boys when need jazz to beg for money.. Ach/ crediting no need plus na correct info & sure experienced loaders u just need & the right channel to push it thru once its confirmed cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cult Clash Kills Nigerian Man In India (Photos) / Serial Thief Pretending To Be Deaf And Dumb Arrested In Lagos. Photo / Weep Not For Cynthia But Her Killers – Osokogu Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.